• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
if there is one more fc for melee gimpy and djnintendo should team

that would be so fun too watch

double bowser :bowser::bowser: FTW

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
if there is one more fc for melee gimpy and djnintendo should team

that would be so fun too watch

double bowser :bowser::bowser: FTW
Our double Bowsers will be too much **** and entertainment for all, lol. I gotta see which Bowser would be more **** with me, Gimpy or WarriorKnight. :laugh:

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Yeah, actually meep is like kobayashi reincarnated as a **** smash player

Eggz

Smash Hero
Forward: I first read that as "eat us out". >.>

Pretty sure Arash ***** everything when it comes to eating. I had Korean BBQ with that guy and he was going to town on that ****.
Double post son DO SOMETHIN

I once recall manacloud telling me that Arash was much more fit than gimpy, and could outswim him any day. He also proclaimed that I was more large and less in charge than Arash, as was Gimpy. He even went as far to call Gimpy fat and out of shape LOL

Just some food for thought =p

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Double post son DO SOMETHIN

I once recall manacloud telling me that Arash was much more fit than gimpy, and could outswim him any day. He also proclaimed that I was more large and less in charge than Arash, as was Gimpy. He even went as far to call Gimpy fat and out of shape LOL

Just some food for thought =p
roflcakes bananaclown
and no he's not allowed in the food items crew

Who are those non colored folk in your sig, Kiwii?
silent wolf and eggz, haha

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
dont even try my eating skills.

But it doesnt matter cause I already know someone kinda in the smash community that'd **** you all at any buffet.

Green Mario's dad.

dude's 50+ years old and could outeat everyone here 2 fold.

And I've seen him curl 160 pounds.

And in college football he broke a lineman's cup when he tried to blitz simply with a punch.

dude's a beast.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
meep would clearly win. MD!

anyway, where are the regional crew battles? didnt someone record them?

skrach8

Smash Lord
g reg. u beasted me kinda hard in crews, and we never got to play our match, next time man, next time.

go giants for winning the superbowl.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ha theres a good pic of me lol you should label the names of everyone in the pictures, its like a wheres waldo game. pick as many names out of the pic as you can.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I know some but I do not know all I will need some help on this ish...but i do know..

Wobbles

Is dead sexy lol

Big_R

Smash Champion
hey i see myself in like 3 of those pics.

i forgot to post other good times.. at least i think i forgot. anywho me and souroush see zelgadiasesia playing some guy and he's like "go up behind him and be like oh my god its zelgadis!" so i do it and apparently zelgadis was pissed. maybe cuz he couldnt shine blind anyone in the falcon sheik match he was playing. he didnt try hard enough when i told him too tho. he's a scrub in my book now.

Top Bottom