• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

kiwiii

Smash Lord
thanks for all those pictures, alex :D pound3 was definitely a fun tourney
pretty sure i just got done pre-gaming with jesi in that picture :3
<3 jesi!!! ^_^ and midwest :( see oh kay :(
any word from the kishes about FC? >_____>

Big_R

Smash Champion
Mathos knows about something big the kishes and mlg are planning but he knows how to keep secrets. He won't tell any of cok. It may be for brawl too i think. I don't know though...

Ghostype

Smash Champion
So if PC Chris mained Diddy kong in Brawl, and Diddy Kong could throw his feces, then PC Chris.......would be Feces Chris.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lol

Frozen

Smash Lord
So if PC Chris mained Squirtle in Brawl, and Squirtle could throw vegetables near the edge of Delfino Plaza, then PC Chris.......would be PeaSea Chris.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Unless its 6 months from now or more, having it for brawl would be ********.
Who said it wouldn't be? I never said it would be and FC in June for melee. I said something big for brawl. I'm just saying, that's the only big thing the kishes have planned that i've heard about.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
So if PC Chris mained Squirtle in Brawl, and Squirtle could throw vegetables near the edge of Delfino Plaza, then PC Chris.......would be PeaSea Chris.
But what if he were Pit against a Pikman on the Port Town Aero Drive stage, would he get pik'd apart?

Top Bottom