• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

Frozen

Smash Lord
Oh and for anyone who is cringing right now from the sheer terribleness of this, keep in mind your PUNishment would have been much worse if smashboards hadn't been pooping all over itself for 2 hours.

We were going to go through puns on the entire Brawl roster = /

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion

That Bowser is so d*mn cute, lol. He definitely ***** at Pound :chuckle:

We were all concentrated mad hard on a beast teams money match, lol. Get at me and PC :psycho:

Frozen

Smash Lord
After the tournament I was drinking some milktea and kicking back with my friend Mike, but something must have been in his cause one thing Linked to another and he was put in a Haze.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Oh come on you Shy Guys, are you really going to try to tell me you don't like to go down to the grocery store and buy a Cort of Milktea and some Eggz? Nothing outshines that.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
this topic suddenly ****ing sucks
Maybe I misread, but I thought this was the Pund 3 thread. Btw Cort good job at this tournament, you really turnip the tables on Azen and everyone else you beat. And I'm sure everyone in the finals was happy it finally ended after so much time, Mang0 finishing things up allowed everyone to get some much needed rest.

HAT

Smash Ace
not that i ever had any, but i've officially lost all faith in the forum moderators, considering that this thread is still open.

Top Bottom