• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

Ghostype

Smash Champion
i know who cmart is n_n

hopefully he isn't dead in a gutter
Oh yeah, I forgot he was on the Bowser boards. >.> But we used to smash a lot and I haven't heard from him since sometime last year after Baltimore went to a tournament in NC. He's probably in a gutter somewhere with a knife in his head. ;_; Or he moved back to his hometown and stopped playing smash. I prefer saying dead in a gutter. >___>

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
he's from washington, and by simply being a friend of mine i'm pretty sure he does
Being from Washington has nothing to do with it, lol. Of course it obviously has to be a friend of yours, blah blah blah. Oh yeah Eggz, the king has been overthrown.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yep, and I love Burger King too, lol. Your title of king has been taken away too Gimpy, just in case you didn't get that, lol.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont remember that happening, i remember you beat an aggressive falco player in a tournament though, which i've never done.

oh wait lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Obviously since you're his friend you're gonna be on his d*ck, lol. Of course we always play bad, don't we? I had extreme bad luck when my a$$ got bite off three times by Klap Trap in Jungle Japes, lol. But hey, sometimes a person's counterpick goes against them, it happens. So because of that, you really didn't fight my Bowser. As much respect and love I got for Gimpy's Bowser, he's definitely been overthrown, lol. WarriorKnight has a better Bowser in my opinion.

Eggz

Smash Hero
You've never even played Gimpy lol

It's not my fault you have no knowledge of counterpicking with Bowser, or ability to watch out for Klap Trap, it's yours. Counterpicking is a skill. Gimpy wouldn't counterpick is a stage that is bad for Bowser. Gimpy wouldn't lose to my fox if it wasn't warmed up. Gimpy wouldn't brag after accomplishing nothing. You haven't even stated your logic for you're self proclaimed best bowser/mario title.

edit: ninja posted by gimpy

Cia

das kwl
He used Falco or someobody on Bone (Peach player) in second round of pools. Gimpy always goes all Bowser, and uses Bowser against Peaches =P
DJ's spacies, much like mine, are a joke.. so if he did that, I don't know what he was thinking.

And DJ goes bowser against my peach all the time, and I believe he went bowser against Doll's peach (who then switched to sheik)

------------------------------------------

in all seriousness, I don't care about bowser, or dj, or gimpy, or w/e. but the "I'm the best bowser" fued is getting annoying. I say they should just settle it with a $100.00 money match, best of 11, mlg ruleset match. but therein lies a problem. one lives in New York.. and the other lives in California. How do they settle it??

::hints at another FC::

Eggz

Smash Hero
I wore a bowser plushy Gimpy gave me in my back pocket throughout all of Super Champ Combo.
Set it on top of the TV during matches.

Thats dedication.

>=[ my dedication can beat up your dedication

MaNg0

Smash Hero
gimpy best bower =D

i cant nair shine him =/

i cant even do nair up tilt rest =////

Top Bottom