• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

boss8

Smash Hero
I know I'm late with this post but smashboards was being mad gay and didn't let me post, lol. Oh man, the whole discussion on who's the best Bowser was hilarious. First of all Eggz, playing Gimpy won't prove anything except who's better in a Bowser ditto. Anyway, Gimpy doesn't like Bowser dittos, lol. Second of all, you have no idea what you're talking about that I don't have skill in counterpicking, lol. I counterpicked Jungle Japes throughout the whole tournament and it worked practically every time I needed to counterpick. Jungle Japes is a Bowser stage, quit life. I got hit by Klap Trap because of random sh*t going on throughout our fight. Either I got hit towards the area Klap Trap was at the time or I landed on the edge and he passed through at the moment. It happens to anyone. I did accomplish a lot as well, quit life again, lol. By the way, Green Mario and I have the best Marios, lol. Offensive & defensive, get at us, lol! XIF and Green Mario are mad cute, lol.

I never picked Falco during the tournament. It was most likely a friendly. I picked Fox in the tournament, only for one match though. I picked Mario and Dr. Mario a few times, but I went mostly all Bowser for singles and especially doubles. Thanks Alukard for being such a godly teammate. I was gonna use Bowser for the regional crew battles too, lol. Thanks PC for putting me in it. It sucks we didn't have time to finish that event.

So yeah guys, I just wanted to say my last piece on who's the better Bowser discussion. It has been funny though, lol. Gimpy has the best Bowser in the West Coast and I have the best Bowser in the East Coast. We're both the best Bowsers in the world.

There's a good amount of people I wanna team with for a big tournament like FC, but there's two I really would like to team with since it'll be funny a$$ teams and we'll **** so bad, lol.

Gimpy: Double Bowser
Green Mario: Double Mario
awwwwwwwwwww thats so cute owell........(continues to sleep....)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Correct me if i'm wrong but doesnt DJ nintendo usually place top 10 at the NY tournaments?

Thats good enough for me ROFL.

And I am pretty cute thanks ;)
Doesn't top ten require winning like one or two rounds? lol top ten isn't impressive, 1-3 are.

I know I'm late with this post but smashboards was being mad gay and didn't let me post, lol. Oh man, the whole discussion on who's the best Bowser was hilarious.
True, in the way that you think anyone on the east coast is anywhere near gimpy. You suck.
arrogant annoying guy whos arrogance is more belligerant than mine said:
First of all Eggz, playing Gimpy won't prove anything except who's better in a Bowser ditto. Anyway, Gimpy doesn't like Bowser dittos, lol.
First of all, DJ Nintendo, never having played some one gives you no room to judge their skill, especially when you've never done anything nearly similiar to they have.

Second of all, you have no idea what you're talking about that I don't have skill in counterpicking, lol. I counterpicked Jungle Japes throughout the whole tournament and it worked practically every time I needed to counterpick. Jungle Japes is a Bowser stage, quit life.
I have more idea about counterpicking with every character in this game than you do about any of your mains. Don't challenge my knowledge lol. Bowser relies on low cielings, ledge cancel'd up-bs, and prime edgeguarding to accent his qualities. All jungle japes does is let him get camped and do pointless ledge cancels. I see no way how that is a "Bowser stage". I can up-b walljump infinite on Corneria with Mario, and up-b onto the fin, does that make it a mario stage? No.

I got hit by Klap Trap because of random sh*t going on throughout our fight. Either I got hit towards the area Klap Trap was at the time or I landed on the edge and he passed through at the moment. It happens to anyone.
So what your saying is I pressured you into getting hit by the klap trap, or that you were ******** enough to be hanging out where a klap trap ***** you? Maybe you should learn to be more aware of the stage you counterpick. Either way, either I'm **** or you're just dumb.

I did accomplish a lot as well, quit life again, lol. By the way, Green Mario and I have the best Marios, lol. Offensive & defensive, get at us, lol! XIF and Green Mario are mad cute, lol.
Pretty sure my Mario is still the best, and just because I choose winning over doing a 0-death then getting camped doesn't mean your ****ty *** Mario is better than mine. Since when did "defensive" become a synonym for "ugly and sloppy as ****"?
I never picked Falco during the tournament. It was most likely a friendly. I picked Fox in the tournament, only for one match though. I picked Mario and Dr. Mario a few times, but I went mostly all Bowser for singles and especially doubles.
No one gives a ****, you didn't do anything with any of your characters. Making brackets is easy, big deal.
So yeah guys, I just wanted to say my last piece on who's the better Bowser discussion. It has been funny though, lol. Gimpy has the best Bowser in the West Coast and I have the best Bowser in the East Coast. We're both the best Bowsers in the world.
Stop proclaiming yourself **** like that lol. I guess I'm best bowser in the northwest, and I'm a best bowser in the world too. lol wtf is this.

My Mario > Eggz', My Bowser>Gimpyfish's
Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds? LOL Me and Gimpy are the balls. We've done more for our respective communities than you've done for anything. We've taken pros out with our Mario and Bowser, we've contributed knowledge to our fellow players, we've got fanboys up the wazoo. Don't mess with us son.

There's a good amount of people I wanna team with for a big tournament like FC, but there's two I really would like to team with since it'll be funny a$$ teams and we'll **** so bad, lol.
Gimpy: Double Bowser
Green Mario: Double Mario
Gimpy doesn't team with annoyingly blatant *****, last i checked, who challenge his bowser crown.
Not to mention double bowser is the worst team ever LOL We've tried it. It didn't go so well LOL
Takes up too much space.
Double Mario is **** though haha

I'm done with this community, it's ****ed. Too many randoms thinking they are a big deal. Onto allisbrawl.com
</blatant lie for the sake of advertisement.>

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That is correct, one tournament isn't enough to prove that you are the best, I'm sorry but it is too late now, MUAHAHA!!!

This goes even for me, I wanted to prove that I am the best ganon in the world, ya maybe I placed higher than every other ganon but I think I'm still a little ways of becoming that =P.

Dj nintendo, you're good but not the best sorry...

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Doesn't top ten require winning like one or two rounds? lol top ten isn't impressive, 1-3 are.

True, in the way that you think anyone on the east coast is anywhere near gimpy. You suck.

First of all, DJ Nintendo, never having played some one gives you no room to judge their skill, especially when you've never done anything nearly similiar to they have.

I have more idea about counterpicking with every character in this game than you do about any of your mains. Don't challenge my knowledge lol. Bowser relies on low cielings, ledge cancel'd up-bs, and prime edgeguarding to accent his qualities. All jungle japes does is let him get camped and do pointless ledge cancels. I see no way how that is a "Bowser stage". I can up-b walljump infinite on Corneria with Mario, and up-b onto the fin, does that make it a mario stage? No.

So what your saying is I pressured you into getting hit by the klap trap, or that you were ******** enough to be hanging out where a klap trap ***** you? Maybe you should learn to be more aware of the stage you counterpick. Either way, either I'm **** or you're just dumb.

Pretty sure my Mario is still the best, and just because I choose winning over doing a 0-death then getting camped doesn't mean your ****ty *** Mario is better than mine. Since when did "defensive" become a synonym for "ugly and sloppy as ****"?
No one gives a ****, you didn't do anything with any of your characters. Making brackets is easy, big deal.
Stop proclaiming yourself **** like that lol. I guess I'm best bowser in the northwest, and I'm a best bowser in the world too. lol wtf is this.

Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds? LOL Me and Gimpy are the balls. We've done more for our respective communities than you've done for anything. We've taken pros out with our Mario and Bowser, we've contributed knowledge to our fellow players, we've got fanboys up the wazoo. Don't mess with us son.

Gimpy doesn't team with annoyingly blatant *****, last i checked, who challenge his bowser crown.
Not to mention double bowser is the worst team ever LOL We've tried it. It didn't go so well LOL
Takes up too much space.
Double Mario is **** though haha

I'm done with this community, it's ****ed. Too many randoms thinking they are a big deal. Onto allisbrawl.com
</blatant lie for the sake of advertisement.>
*eats popcorn waiting 4 djn to respond

well i want more melee **** brawl i suck at it cause im not smart >_>

Cia

das kwl
and just like that, a war is born. two sides fighting to defend their name. but a battle can yeild only one winner. so who will be victorious? the mouthy underdog? or the fountain of sarcasm. only time will tell..

xoxo,
vanz' other personality

p.s. SLIKVIK, I HATE YOUR AVATARRRRRRRRRR

Eggz

Smash Hero
lol DJ Nintendos probably already read it, theres nothing he can say to counter all of that because all of my points are infallable, as per normal.

Sure, I'm being a ****, but me and Gimpy have done too much for our respective communities for some random to come in sprayin ****

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol DJ Nintendos probably already read it, theres nothing he can say to counter all of that because all of my points are infallable, as per normal.

Sure, I'm being a ****, but me and Gimpy have done too much for our respective communities for some random to come in sprayin ****
LMAO too bad we did not play

well i would have won so it does not matter ^_- LOL

Cia

das kwl
umm..

QLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLthisthreadisuselessQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLLQLQLQLQQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQL

Eggz

Smash Hero
LMAO too bad we did not play

well i would have won so it does not matter ^_- LOL
LOL you live near PC right? I'm probably gonna stay with him for a while in the summer, so we can play then. ^_^

edit: your ****, especially considering your like still in diapers =p

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
LOL you live near PC right? I'm probably gonna stay with him for a while in the summer, so we can play then. ^_^
yea me and hax live nere pc like a hour away but we never play LOL

that be cool but we would be playing brawl i suck at it :dizzy::dizzy:

*hopes everyone still play melee LOL

Top Bottom