• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

Cia

das kwl
I don't know why I feel the need to say this.. but the "V" in "QDVS" stands for VaNz..

(he was the only one in can think of w/ an acronym that contains a V.. >_<)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
lol DJ Nintendos probably already read it, theres nothing he can say to counter all of that because all of my points are infallable, as per normal.

Sure, I'm being a ****, but me and Gimpy have done too much for our respective communities for some random to come in sprayin ****
I just read it now since I mostly get on the boards late night. I could counter everything you're saying but its too much to type. I don't have time for that bullsh*t.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
DVS technically is the skate shoe company (no it doesn't mean I'm Queen of DVS shoes XD...it's all a middle school inside joke), but it can be Vanz if you want!!!

>_>

Most people think it stands for QueenDevious though, or other things!!!

LOL

:colorful:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I just read it now since I mostly get on the boards late night. I could counter everything you're saying but its too much to type. I don't have time for that bullsh*t.
So like, theres this guy in the dorms at my school who self proclaimed himself the best in the dorms, simply because the top players at my school don't live in the dorms. And this guy gets ***** whenever he plays someone good.

...yeah.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ROOOFL. its SO funny when someone who isnt good is SO cocky and annoying, that someone who actually IS good feels threatened actually gets defensive and an argument ensues. i LOVE it. this thread is awesome.

you guys are going about this ALL wrong, leave it to professional @ssholes

DJ nintendo is a good bowser. unfortunately he doesnt place good ever. nice try, get a fox, then money match me for lots of money and put some where your mouth is
eggz you are really good. i ***** your mario at FC though, its ok though, youre still good, im just a legend. that mario probably wasnt as good back then, maybe it could touch me now LOL. actually you should try space animals, much like....
silent wolf, who i kneed so many times they couldve made a combo video just called "g-reg vs silent wolf". man, while im on the topic of WA,
i dominate gimpyfish. gimpy is hands down best bowser, hes simply too good. too bad i 3 stocked him with marth, a character i dont play. amazing.
DivinoKage is a remarkably good Ganondorf. the only thing that is missing from his game is how to avoid 3 straight knees in a row to death. its called DIing away, it works good sometimes.
is Vans the Peach player who i dominated at VLS in friendlies, only to pick sheik and get dominated even worse on FD? if so, you are..... decent at melee. good clux
Jman is tight, because he plays with hax.
Aesir has felt the g-reg ****. he loved every second of it.
drephen is one of those smashers that you have no idea why he does well vs really good smashers (see: hugs, mango, chudat), when id simply knee him 4 times and win. some of lifes mysteries are just crazy.

guys you just need to do simple things to gain respect from other smashers, if thats what you seek.
-i beat azen
-i beat PC
-i beat Chudatz
^ with falco
^^ on saturday
-i beat literally everyone in my respective region
-i win tournaments
-i knee people 5 times
-i dont play gay

Frozen

Smash Lord
ROOOFL. its SO funny when someone who isnt good is SO cocky and annoying, that someone who actually IS good feels threatened actually gets defensive and an argument ensues. i LOVE it. this thread is awesome.

you guys are going about this ALL wrong, leave it to professional @ssholes

DJ nintendo is a good bowser. unfortunately he doesnt place good ever. nice try, get a fox, then money match me for lots of money and put some where your mouth is
eggz you are really good. i ***** your mario at FC though, its ok though, youre still good, im just a legend. that mario probably wasnt as good back then, maybe it could touch me now LOL. actually you should try space animals, much like....
silent wolf, who i kneed so many times they couldve made a combo video just called "g-reg vs silent wolf". man, while im on the topic of WA,
i dominate gimpyfish. gimpy is hands down best bowser, hes simply too good. too bad i 3 stocked him with marth, a character i dont play. amazing.
DivinoKage is a remarkably good Ganondorf. the only thing that is missing from his game is how to avoid 3 straight knees in a row to death. its called DIing away, it works good sometimes.
is Vans the Peach player who i dominated at VLS in friendlies, only to pick sheik and get dominated even worse on FD? if so, you are..... decent at melee. good clux
Aesir has felt the g-reg ****. he loved every second of it.
drephen is one of those smashers that you have no idea why he does well vs really good smashers (see: hugs, mango, chudat), when id simply knee him 4 times and win. some of lifes mysteries are just crazy.

guys you just need to do simple things to gain respect from other smashers, if thats what you seek.
-i beat azen
-i beat PC
-i beat Chudatz
-i beat literally everyone in my respective region
-i win tournaments
-i knee people 5 times
-i dont play gay

Gregory Regulate '08.

Come on, we've already got the basics of the campaign in that quote, let's make this **** official. Who needs hundreds of thousands of dollars of campaign money when you have those credentials?

Has Barack Obama knee'd a peach 5 times in a row on final destination? I think not.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Gregory Regulate '08.

Come on, we've already got the basics of the campaign in that quote, let's make this **** official. Who needs hundreds of thousands of dollars of campaign money when you have those credentials?

Has Barack Obama knee'd a peach 5 times in a row on final destination? I think not.
No, but he knee'd a Hillary 6 times in a row in Virginia. I mean, he obviously felt g-reg's presence nearby so he did what he had to do.

forward

Smash Champion
I've lost to G-reg too :( I would say it's humiliating but I mean come on it's G-reg who doesn't he humiliate?

/obvious bad joke

This thread sucks

g-regulate

Smash Hero
heres my theory on "Best Character" percentages. i think lots of people can be "best (character)", but only out of a certain # of matches.

for example, Doll is Best Peach, but only 1 out of like 8 matches. in that 1 match though, hes ****ing nasty. Cort has a much better ratio id assume, as he is more consistent. consistency is key!!

Cia

das kwl
is Vans the Peach player who i dominated at VLS in friendlies, only to pick sheik and get dominated even worse on FD?
umm, no.. you must've played another peach.. I was the peach player that played u after your crew battle vs TSA. we played one match and I kinda tore you apart ^_^. than you got off the tv and I proceeded to play Azen and than Green Mario.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
heres my theory on "Best Character" percentages. i think lots of people can be "best (character)", but only out of a certain # of matches.

for example, Doll is Best Peach, but only 1 out of like 8 matches. in that 1 match though, hes ****ing nasty. Cort has a much better ratio id assume, as he is more consistent. consistency is key!!
I support this theory. It allows me to john when I lose and still claim to be amazing

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

yay i'm cool to G-reg cause i play with hax LOL

but i will still **** u up cause im cooler :bee:

Eggz

Smash Hero
this thread should never be locked, because its the only thing on smashboards that isn't worthless garbage. Its like a chat thread transcending regions. I don't see why its bothering people so much.

Frozen

Smash Lord
this thread should never be locked, because its the only thing on smashboards that isn't worthless garbage. Its like a chat thread transcending regions. I don't see why its bothering people so much.
You always seem to see things with the sunny side up man, you're thoughts are never scrambled.

Jack Pack

Smash Apprentice
Everyone should join allisbrawl.com
Its like Tia+Myspace+Smashboards, which is a pretty fearsome combination

Its ran by one of the coolest guys/best tournament hosts ever, Nealdt.
The staff there actually plays smash.
The site isn't crashing at all times.
Its got an uber cute layout, and a plethora of features.
A lot of friendly users

All it needs is people like you to contribute to the community! <3333

Top Bottom