• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
You always seem to see things with the sunny side up man, you're thoughts are never scrambled.
wow you're so un sliq at these puns. I wish you would just stop, who do you think you are, ka-ming into my territori? what are you doing? Fishing for a attention? i ask you to Neal down from the position you are trying to take. This is west coast territory, so i suggest you keep moving Foward and make your way to the Tajma Hall before you get hurt. Please don't return asking people "Watty say?" because nobody will remember, my words are just that silent. Yes, say may call this Hax, I am just that good with PC's, so don't think i'm too afraid to take you to Cort because I will make you walk the Plank, and go to many Banks to pay me off.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
wow you're so un sliq at these puns. I wish you would just stop, who do you think you are, ka-ming into my territori? what are you doing? Fishing for a attention? i ask you to Neal down from the position you are trying to take. This is west coast territory, so i suggest you keep moving Foward and make your way to the Tajma Hall before you get hurt. Please don't return asking people "Watty say?" because nobody will remember, my words are just that silent. Yes, say may call this Hax, I am just that good with PC's, so don't think i'm too afraid to take you to Cort because I will make you walk the Plank, and go to many Banks to pay me off.
anyone can throw smash names into a paragraph and call it a good pun. The trick is making it coherent and relevant, which you fail at. gg

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Looks like i missed the Bowser argument.. but i might as well try

*clears throat*
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE EAST COAST RABBLE RABBLE WEST COAST BEST RABBLE EAST COAST BETTER RABBLE RABBLE BOWSER BEAT SOMEONE RABBLE RABBLE EGGZ RABBLE RABBLE GIMPY RABBLE DJ RABBBLLLLEEE

Can i be best bowser now too?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Looks like i missed the Bowser argument.. but i might as well try

*clears throat*
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE EAST COAST RABBLE RABBLE WEST COAST BEST RABBLE EAST COAST BETTER RABBLE RABBLE BOWSER BEAT SOMEONE RABBLE RABBLE EGGZ RABBLE RABBLE GIMPY RABBLE DJ RABBBLLLLEEE

Can i be best bowser now too?
no u suck lolz

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Did anybody from Missouri add my phone number that I posted on the main pound 3 thread? (when I wanted to smash while in Baltimore)??? I got a call yesterday from a lady demanding how my phone number is on her childs cell phone and I had no idea, she lives in Missouri. The ONLY way I can even think of it happening was through this thread..

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Did anybody from Missouri add my phone number that I posted on the main pound 3 thread? (when I wanted to smash while in Baltimore)??? I got a call yesterday from a lady demanding how my phone number is on her childs cell phone and I had no idea, she lives in Missouri. The ONLY way I can even think of it happening was through this thread..
Lmao..... wow .

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Pffff whatever Edrees. You probably drove up to a school in some shady van and were like "Pssst... hey kid want some EdreesesPieces? I got a bunch of them... for free"

There were no EdreesesPieces inside. It most certainly was not free. Instead he got a piece of Edrees that cost that poor kid is childhood. Then you left him your number and told him to give you a call. You disgust me.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Pffff whatever Edrees. You probably drove up to a school in some shady van and were like "Pssst... hey kid want some EdreesesPieces? I got a bunch of them... for free"

There were no EdreesesPieces inside. It most certainly was not free. Instead he got a piece of Edrees that cost that poor kid is childhood. Then you left him your number and told him to give you a call. You disgust me.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL YOUR THE BEST

CACTUAR SIG MAKES ME LAUGH ALL THE TIME

MaNg0

Smash Hero
thats my friend ^_^

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Nothing and i agree with ur sig

freaking brawl people lagging up our smashboards =/

Sliq

Smash Master
"No suitable mods are available to not ban you for inane ****."

Bailey

Smash Hero
I want to lead the resistance against Brawl in an EPIC yo mamma battle that should take place in the Spoiler Free Zone so after we win we can be like LOOKS LIKE YOUR SPOILED.

I think that could work

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces

*Sigh* You tell it as it was my friend. I cannot hide it.. LMAO PAT. That was hilarious.

boss8

Smash Hero
so................a black guy and a mexican jump off a building who hits the ground first????

the black guy does.................the mexican had to stop and clean the windows.......hahahahha anyone anyone?????

whats the deal with airline food......hahaha anyone anyone??? ****it.

Top Bottom