• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polytek Presents POLYBRAWL 2 - April 11th - Brooklyn, NY - SETUPS PM ME!

Snakeee

Smash Master
i want to play your zss! :D
Sure

u know papa blacka is gonna be doing $1-$3 random character MMs while trash talking at the top of my lounge while playing as always ._.
I love those they get hype for no reason lol. I can't believe I won that $1 when I lost the first game as Falco against LINK o_O. The last one I got so lucky getting Snake against Sonic, but my DK was too beast :laugh:

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Anyone going to this from the Suffolk/Nassau area that could give X-0 and myself a ride? We'd really like to go.
I'd give you a ride (i'm slightly on Nassau :3 ) if I only i knew how to drive... shiit... lol..

snakeee you said you wanna see my luigi offline at poly xD $1 mm your zss my luigi assuming i'll make it fo sho? (ride/rain johns lawl)

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I'd give you a ride (i'm slightly on Nassau :3 ) if I only i knew how to drive... shiit... lol..

snakeee you said you wanna see my luigi offline at poly xD $1 mm your zss my luigi assuming i'll make it fo sho? (ride/rain johns lawl)
We appreciate it, bro. X-0 just hates driving over there. He told me he has some other options for people around here and worse case scenario is he actually has to drive there. We should be there though.

Snakeee

Smash Master

Sure even though I hate that match up...well can I use other chars?

GuruKid

Smash Ace
lol team low tier vs team falcon good **** i'll be your fckin partner for this shiz haha xD
OH, ITS ON. Mario the Pokemon Trainer vs two wild falcons.

Snakeee I also wanna get at your ZSS in a dollar MM. My PT, your ZSS.

Same with you, hippie! I'm dying to play that Mawio again.

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
Guru && Snake
dont 4get my ic ; ]
i think imah change my color for them to blue =X
but i have a question...
i wanna join singles so i gotta pay
10 dollas to get in && to join ?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Guru && Snake
dont 4get my ic ; ]
i think imah change my color for them to blue =X
but i have a question...
i wanna join singles so i gotta pay
10 dollas to get in && to join ?

10 venue and 10 singles so yes your paying 20 just for singles. and 30 for doubles and singles.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Yo hippiedude my freind is teaming with me for this but do u want to team with my brother hes really good.
ahhh we'll see bro. I have others too, but i'll keep that in mind as in option thnx tho.

We appreciate it, bro. X-0 just hates driving over there. He told me he has some other options for people around here and worse case scenario is he actually has to drive there. We should be there though.
Sucks for you. Coming from Nassau, by car, in the morning, when its raining cats and dogs, then looking for parking, then smashing like a *****, then back to the car in the rain, all the way to Nassau. Good ****!!! I wish i can drive srsly lol

Sure even though I hate that match up...well can I use other chars?
lol it's not like luigi goes 60-40 with ZSS >_> it's like 50:50 ;D But I guess you can, your zelda and shiek? :o

OH, ITS ON. Mario the Pokemon Trainer vs two wild falcons.

Snakeee I also wanna get at your ZSS in a dollar MM. My PT, your ZSS.

Same with you, hippie! I'm dying to play that Mawio again.
lol yeah guru, we'll use master bawls to catch the wild falcons XD!!! Lol Guru you must be like filthy rich with all these MMs.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
everyone should mm me ! :D.
i want to see how the rest of NY's players are that don't travel OOS much. so, anyone? i don't like doing them for a dollar really =/... but i'll do it if anyone really wants to. although i'd prefer $2 and up >_<.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i want to see how the rest of NY's players are that don't travel OOS much. so, anyone? i don't like doing them for a dollar really =/... but i'll do it if anyone really wants to. although i'd prefer $2 and up >_<.
do i count?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
$2?!?! BIG SPENDER!!!!

Anyway, this looks like fun so I should be coming. Anyone wanna mm other than Shadow XD?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
$5?

I'll take my ****** like a man
LOL. i would like to do bigger mms anyway, but whenever i call out mms like that in small NY tourneys no1 wants to =/.
Let's Go Ron!!!! i actually have never gotten to play you............. in ANY event ................. guess it's cuz i stopped going to tournaments while you and my brother were going to all of the web2zone tourneys... then when i cam back you weren't there >_< lol.

blackanese!- random mm? :D

anti- no it doesn't apply to you XD. i have a feeling i will be playing you in tournament anyway.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm going to destroy zen if anything, spacies are too fun to fight. He is not getting top 3 XD, i have to put him into losers.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
LOL, is that who chaos marth is hyping up? i hope you do destroy him, wyatt. i would like to as well haha. i didn't like that guy when he showed up to that one NY tournament and acted like he was the ****. he better be in my bracket > : )

SF93

Smash Cadet
I main CF...

anyone wanna just have epic friendlies or something?

and if not, wanna take my birthday money?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
pt vs my luigi/mario but i think the mario is more legit cuz hes low tier lulz. last time, guru beat me in 2-0 in friendlies, then next couple of hours, i beat guru 2-0 in friendlies, then we had a tourney set together, we went up 1-1 then last match i won with his squirtle almost making a friggin comeback >.> Guru is the **** lol.

rain johnzz all dai

SF93

Smash Cadet
I main CF...

anyone wanna just have epic friendlies or something?

and if not, wanna take my birthday money? ......:(

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I'm going to destroy zen if anything, spacies are too fun to fight. He is not getting top 3 XD, i have to put him into losers.

Spacies are super fun to fight. melee and brawl(specially melee). and shadow I'd being cheering for you against zen if you play. LOL even though he's my friend and all. Shadow is too coolz. plus MK > spacies.

Top Bottom