• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polytek Presents POLYBRAWL 2 - April 11th - Brooklyn, NY - SETUPS PM ME!

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord

Spacies are super fun to fight. melee and brawl(specially melee). and shadow I'd being cheering for you against zen if you play. LOL even though he's my friend and all. Shadow is too coolz. plus MK > spacies.
eating your own hand > brawl > mk > spacies

D:

SF93

Smash Cadet
Also, should i bring my Capture card Setup? It goes straight to an External hard Drive that i got, so itll take 4 seconds to hook up...

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Kingz: I'm not sure if I'm coming or not. I'm supposed to go to virginia, so I'd say find a different partner to be sure.

-posting from phone hence the lack of blue </3

SF93

Smash Cadet
So i SHOULD bring my capture card setup? As long as you guys give me a TV to set it up with, i can get it up in 2 minutes.

SF93

Smash Cadet
Alright, alright. Its all packed up, ill have em up on youtube in HD (or at least a bigger video player on youtube) and all that.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
YUGIOH CARD!!!

um if anyone has good yugioh cards that u dont use, can you please donate or mm me at this? i shouldve just said donate XD anyways. i lost my friends precious yugioh deck and hes really sad and i have to make it up to him cuz yugiohs big in my school right now. ANYONE MM ME. YOU GET CASH. I GET CARDS. STUFF LIKE CYBER DRAGON, SMASHING GROUND, ETC. PLZ!!! THEY NEED TO BE THE UP TO DATE GOOD CARDS!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
So this thing happening amrite? I demand MMs. Ima get there @ 12ish at latest. DMT if i find a partner quick enter me for doubles. But srsly this rain is making me not want to go LOL rain johns.

@Kirin, u arse u suppose to MM me with mario bros.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
im coming to this late :) skip is poor, and fat, so he only bringin a 20, 10 for venue, rest to eat. yeah i eat munnies get at me

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
*** man...
i can't go
this venue **** blowing mines
i only got 5 dollars on it =/
*** man..
O well dMT u better
have ah ploytech 3 with
FREE VENUE next time ; ]

Top Bottom