• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polytek Presents POLYBRAWL 2 - April 11th - Brooklyn, NY - SETUPS PM ME!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Zen I can understand you getting a little appalled that I immediately asked for a MM after our game (same treatment Chu Dat gave me the first time I won against him actually lol). I was frustrated at that match, and it should be at least a bit understandable though. However, I would think that after I came up to you, shook your hand, and wished you good luck you would be okay with me. But, now I see you made some blog post trash talking me and my brother. Not to mention the whole tourney you were looking at me like you wanted to kill me for some reason. What is the deal with you?

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
Zen I can understand you getting a little appalled that I immediately asked for a MM after our game (same treatment Chu Dat gave me the first time I won against him actually lol). I was frustrated at that match, and it should be at least a bit understandable though. However, I would think that after I came up to you, shook your hand, and wished you good luck you would be okay with me. But, now I see you made some blog post trash talking me and my brother. Not to mention the whole tourney you were looking at me like you wanted to kill me for some reason. What is the deal with you?
Maybe he wants to kill you. duh.

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
Wait, I made a blog post trash talking you guys? Who said any of that BS? I think its you guys that were trash talking me, ZEN, THE WIFI GUY WHO CAN'T DO **** OFFLINE. Go back pages on this thread until you see the posts about Chaos Marth hyping me up and Shadow hoping I'd be in his bracket so he could "****" me. I was thinking after those sets, so much for that, lol, but after you gave me a hand shake, of course I thought it was cool in the end.

And my eyes are just like that. They look serious when I'm not being humorous and I'm just checking out my competition.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Where's this blog at

and snakeee i did remember reading on AIB you wrote something like

"this wouldnt happen offline" rofl

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
that blog was pretty messed up. you trashed a lot of players zen, i saw it. why act like it never happened? are you scared? lol
also, i don't recall saying you couldn't win offline zen, all i know is that you always asked if you were better than D1.. and i always replied with "No". i'll still stand by that though. For some reason you think that the fact that you pivot grab more than he does that makes you a much better player.... i don't know why that is so important to you. Anyway, D1 has stopped using falco for a bit but now says he might start using him again.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I told zen a few months ago on wifi that he would suck offline due to him abusing wolfs smashes and lasers online. All I got was "No Johns". Ninjalink, shadow, and Snakeee get a blog XD.

Oh well, the tournys over, ninjalink already pointed out the stupidity of the blog, and who cares anyway lol.

LOl @ Zen "checking out" Snakeee though XD

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
Oh wait...I get it. Who the hell showed you three nsider 2? Lmao Didn't expect you to look there. I wouldn't call all that trash talk, just explaining what happened, and even if it was trash talk, you two started first so this is my payback. ;)

Btw, Snakeee looks like a mindgame...had to check that out.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I told zen a few months ago on wifi that he would suck offline due to him abusing wolfs smashes and lasers online. All I got was "No Johns". Ninjalink, shadow, and Snakeee get a blog XD.

Oh well, the tournys over, ninjalink already pointed out the stupidity of the blog, and who cares anyway lol.

LOl @ Zen "checking out" Snakeee though XD
That's what I thought. See, Zen, by the way you were playing on wifi and knowing that pretty much all of your practice is on wifi, I could not believe that you would be that good offline....honestly I didn't even understand how anyone got good on there to begin with. Somebody enlighten me on that one :confused:.
Everytime I play wifi, I feel so tied down, and it makes me feel like I get worse because you have to play in such a stupid way.

Anyway, I do give you credit. You're a good, technical player, and I was just surprised is all. Congrats, and I look forward to playing against you again.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Oh wait...I get it. Who the hell showed you three nsider 2? Lmao Didn't expect you to look there. I wouldn't call all that trash talk, just explaining what happened, and even if it was trash talk, you two started first so this is my payback. ;)

Btw, Snakeee looks like a mindgame...had to check that out.
No idea how everyone else found it but still, thinking people that you trashed talked wouldn't find it is worse lol. I thought it was funny bc of the big deal you made about diddy and how you felt you were cheated XD. Your good and all but still.....its funny XD

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
No idea how everyone else found it but still, thinking people that you trashed talked wouldn't find it is worse lol. I thought it was funny bc of the big deal you made about diddy and how you felt you were cheated XD. Your good and all but still.....its funny XD

Dude, you have no idea. Diddy and bannanas = I hate life. I would rather fight Meta Knight than Diddy. I swear, I am so bad at the match up that it makes me cry.

It IS possible to get good on Wifi Snakeee. Think of the little button lag as weights you put on yourself to make you stronger during excercise, lol, and yeah, Congrats on being one of the best players on NY. You too Ninjadyke. I take nothing back on Shadow and I hope he dies. :D

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
That's what I thought. See, Zen, by the way you were playing on wifi and knowing that pretty much all of your practice is on wifi, I could not believe that you would be that good offline....honestly I didn't even understand how anyone got good on there to begin with. Somebody enlighten me on that one :confused:.
Everytime I play wifi, I feel so tied down, and it makes me feel like I get worse because you have to play in such a stupid way.

Anyway, I do give you credit. You're a good, technical player, and I was just surprised is all. Congrats, and I look forward to playing against you again.

Snakeee. I went up 1-2 in a friendlie with my luigi vs your ZSS & Shiek/zelda (?). All my exp comes from online too as well. I actually do worst offline xD since i live off of wifi (like papa blacka/anti XD!) Even if you sandbagged with ur ZSS in friendlie (loljohns), Im pretty amazed myself my luigi could compete with u. But still overall offline is better =Psing omg ;O XD and your overall skilled than me =3

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
That would show too much concern for something so insignificant.
Wow, thats what I was making a joke about. Way to point out the obvious smartass.

Yes zen I agree. I would much rather fight MK than diddy as well. Less of a headache

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
That's pretty rough about Shadow, Zen. <_< Don't you think it'd be a little more sensible to just tell him not to take his losses like that rather than say that you hope he dies? Jesus Christ. If one tournament experience goes like that for you, I can only imagine what your future holds, lol...

Fighting Diddy is ****ing terrible.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Dude, you have no idea. Diddy and bannanas = I hate life. I would rather fight Meta Knight than Diddy. I swear, I am so bad at the match up that it makes me cry.

It IS possible to get good on Wifi Snakeee. Think of the little button lag as weights you put on yourself to make you stronger during excercise, lol, and yeah, Congrats on being one of the best players on NY. You too Ninjadyke. I take nothing back on Shadow and I hope he dies. :D
hmm. i have never had someone wish my death b4. i guess you just don't realize my awesomeness. :psycho:
i congratulated you as well. i even said good luck in the tournament. i was trying to be nice to you. i realize quitting our set was disrespectful, but i apologized for that. i also said stated that i recognized you were a good player.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Nahh he didnt really mean that Shadow lol. He doesn't have a deep enough knowledge of you to really wish you died. rofl.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I realy hope he didnt say that seriously. Shadows like one of the nicest guys ive met in the smash community and for someone to wish hed die? fuked up =/

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
hmm. i have never had someone wish my death b4. i guess you just don't realize my awesomeness. :psycho:
i congratulated you as well. i even said good luck in the tournament. i was trying to be nice to you. i realize quitting our set was disrespectful, but i apologized for that. i also said stated that i recognized you were a good player.
you thought I was serious? lmao Cuz I want you to die over a video game. Im not even 50% serious on the internet. Take it easy.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Obviously he didn't take you seriously, but the way you're coming off about that is very rude to someone who didn't do anything that awful to you.

Top Bottom