• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Black and White (Spoiler Warning)

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rofl, Eagle, I about did the same thing. I called M3D to ask him what was up with this glitch.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I can only imagine what little kids did.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Uploading it now, beat the champion. My Volcarona did three Quiver Dances and 1HKOED his whole **** team. Lol.

Now I'm doing musicals...

ndayday

BRoomer
Those musicals are surprisingly addictive.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Not really. I just want the trainer card beaten. >.> What do I have to do for the Entralink achievement?

ndayday

BRoomer

Oh...I-It's not like I m-meant it, or anything.

ndayday

BRoomer
...I do quite literally have 775 of them.
Besides the point though I guess?

In those things all you really have to do is dress up good and then interrupt the other Pokemon aka be a ****.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I like my old RSE contests, now all they are is LETS MAKE POKEMANZ MAD CUTE!!!!!!

Also, person goes into my entralink, someone I dont know and does the lv30 flat battle mission, well I have a Kyureamu and a Rayquaza as my first two pokemon, lets just say they beat Serperior and lilpup.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I liked the RSE the best followed by diamond. The best thing about them was you actually have some input into it instead of just watching them dance around on their own for 2 minutes :mad:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well, only need 20 props and I'm done with musicals. Then it's onto Entralink[easy] and Battle Tower.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I gave up trying to get a Shiny Kyurem once I finally found a hotspot to get the Liberty Pass. So I worked on getting a satisfiable nature and IV. Rash Kyurem with a 28 IVs in Sp. Atk. nd 23 in Sp. Def. is enough for me.

Now I'm training a Quiet Deino, which is now a Zweilous. Training this thing is a pain. Good thing I can level grind against Beheeyem w/o taking damage, while also getting Sp. Atk. EVs from it to help Hydreigon's awesome Special power at the same time.

I also hereby declare "Zweilous" to be the most awkward/far-out-there name of all Pokemon names.

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
finally beat alder
my team:
Bouffalant(73)
Volcarona(73)
Krookodile(73)
Hydreigon (72)
and Galvantula(67)

now off to complete the pokedex

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I gave up trying to get a Shiny Kyurem once I finally found a hotspot to get the Liberty Pass. So I worked on getting a satisfiable nature and IV. Rash Kyurem with a 28 IVs in Sp. Atk. nd 23 in Sp. Def. is enough for me.
A good SpD IV is sort of silly when you have a Rash Kyurem. The only one that really counts is imo Speed, since I can only see Kyurem as a scarfer, probably in Hail. I guess you are free to run a mixed Scarf. It's not a bad one, though, high SpA is always good and you're going to get close to max with appropriate EVs.

I haven't even gotten one with a decent nature (though this is mainly because I have no Pokes over 60 barring a caught Slowbro and Tyranitar, whose ability sort of makes catching hard). I gave up, now I'm compiling one of every pokemon I can.

PW_Kochiha

Smash Rookie
I just beat the elite four, and the champion, sweeping them all with my one Krookidile.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if you have a total offense team which can prevent hazards (yes i know it's hard to do, but that's how i play all my teams lol) sash kyurem with glaciate is actually really good

gliscor is so handy in stopping blissey

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I also hereby declare "Zweilous" to be the most awkward/far-out-there name of all Pokemon names.
"Zwei" (pronounced "zvie" or "zvi") means "two" in German. "Lous" would probably mean "heads" or something, but I have no clue what language it's from so I'm not entirely sure.

So yeah, not so weird. A 2-handed sword is sometimes considered a zweihander. Thus how I know.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
if you have a total offense team which can prevent hazards (yes i know it's hard to do, but that's how i play all my teams lol) sash kyurem with glaciate is actually really good
I imagine it's not that hard. The only hazard-setting Pokemon is Forrethorn, so just make sure every Pokemon has a Fire- or Fighting-type move.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
So I've started some iv breeding for competitive Pokes and I think I'm going about it the wrong way. It takes so much time just to get something that's kind of alright. Fml, this is worse than grinding in Disgaea.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I imagine it's not that hard. The only hazard-setting Pokemon is Forrethorn, so just make sure every Pokemon has a Fire- or Fighting-type move.
there are lots more. all the gen iv SR users can still use it, as well as new stuff like gigalith

lots of tspikers, spikers, esp ones with good defense. i've found that it's really difficult to ohko nidoqueen unless ur running rain hahah.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There are lots of hazard setters, and it seems spikes is the new cool thing again.

Guess with all the ground and fighting threats SR is becoming less prominent, but I still think it's the best because it's one turn of setup and even to resisting pokémon it does delicious chip damage.

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
my friend told me a potentially great idea for training today:
go to the battle subway(where running forward just makes you loop in a circle) and then tape down the dpad so your always running in circles which allows your day care pokemon to gain a bunch of exp(apparently 1 for each step). does this work?

ndayday

BRoomer
It should.

lol, pretty clever. I remember doing that with the Acro bike/slope in Ruby. I'd just put the corner of a book on the dpad.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
There are lots of hazard setters, and it seems spikes is the new cool thing again.

Guess with all the ground and fighting threats SR is becoming less prominent, but I still think it's the best because it's one turn of setup and even to resisting pokémon it does delicious chip damage.
On top of that, it also renders Focus Sash, and the Sturdy Ability near useless, which is - in my opinion - a big help.

Octave

Smash Ace
my friend told me a potentially great idea for training today:
go to the battle subway(where running forward just makes you loop in a circle) and then tape down the dpad so your always running in circles which allows your day care pokemon to gain a bunch of exp(apparently 1 for each step). does this work?
Should probably tape down the B button too, since they got rid of the touch screen key items function. Though this is probably the only time I would put running shoes on permanently. It feels weird to me to not have something held down when running. It bothered me in FF7 on the world map when I realized I didn't have to do anything besides move the control stick.

*Shrug* I don't bother with training anymore, I just like to battle people so I Pokesav.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I thought the permanent running was the greatest thing ever. Also seriously loved the touch screen registered items. Not gonna lie, I hate the C Gear, it looks like a bunch of homoseuxal bees got wasted and vomited out their version of a honeycomb.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
And it doesn't become useless eventually, because apparently some hidden items respawn after a while, like the Lemonade in front of the mall on Route 9, some Mushrooms on the route before Lacunosa Town, and some Pearls and Stardusts on the beaches.

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
I love the C-gear, battling and trading anywhere is awesome. Never again will I have to go the that stupid union room. Although a need to find out how the battle box works.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
After you guys beat the game where did you go to train your mons?

The E4 is ridiculously high leveled and my Mons are only in the 50's so they can't handle that... Plus the trainers in the new area you get are also really high.

Steelia

Smash Champion
^ The Pokemon in the normal grass near the trainers are in the upper 40s to low 50s, so they're pretty ideal training spots.
The Pkmn in the double-battle grass can reach near the upper 50s to 60-ish, so those help out a little bit, too.

ndayday

BRoomer
Audino directly after Black City/White Forest.

Top Bottom