• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Black and White (Spoiler Warning)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Battle tower and subway do that to people and there are worst stories then yours out there.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
just gotta make a team that isnt beaten by feraligatr then!

strongest strat i've seen was trick togekiss, LO garchomp, curse ferrothorn with 162 wins

Savon

Smash Ace
Oh I know that there are WAYYYYY worse stories about battle tower hax, although I would love to see some vids of that togekiss, chomp, ferro team.

D

Deleted member

I'm EV training for the first time ever in this version. Got all of Zekrom's special defense EV's, and now I'm moving on to special attack. :)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Except you can do it as much as you want as opposed to calcium/protein etc. where it caps at 100.

Also legally getting a pokerus takes forever.
Yes, because getting 508 specific randomly-generated EV items (with random Swanna/Ducklett encounters) takes less time than dedicated Power Item training on nubmons, even without Pokerus. Power Item training even takes less effort, just calculate the number of things you have to kill and count PP usage while watching a movie or something.

The only interesting thing about that would be that 4th gen TRU pokemon can have actual EVs now...oh wait...

why would u use a special zekrom

i guess
if i knew nothing about pokemon and found my zekrom was modest or something with a perfect SpA IV i would use a special one for mindgames

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hm, speaking of Dream World, anyone knows how finding pokemon works? Decided I want an Aerodactyl and found the Dream World one can learn Stealth Rocks. Is it likely that you'd be able to find specific pokemon, or should I just get a non-dreamworld one and just breed a new aerodactyl at a later date?

D

Deleted member

ah i see

modest zekrom just gotta go special then
Yeah, this is my first tine EV training like I said, so Zekrom is my guinea pig. Maybe he'll turn out really good.

Can't remember what his nature is, though. Don't have my DS on me.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I bought Pokemon White and I am enjoying it so far. I've noticed there is a lot of people who just randomly heal your Pokemon in the game. At the place where the 3rd Gym is at. City is huge!!!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So why do I feel that it's really cheesy with all the YT comments saying that that song is beautiful and how GF is the greatest and blah blah blah?

EDIT:

Urngh, I tucked my Celebi in to sleep and it keeps giving me that processing data thing still after like half an hour

M.K

Level 55
I got into the Dream World today with my Bisharp.
Caught a Female Doduo with Tangled Feet! My first Dream World Pokemon!
Woo!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
unrelated, but

I just realised that the Metagross I bred has:
24/31/31/10/30/26

But I can't give it Thunderpunch OR Ice Punch. It has 252HP/252Atk/4Spe.

I'm running
Meteor Mash
Earthquake/Hammer Arm
Bullet Punch
Hone Claws

Any suggestions for a moveset?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
It's in Black, that's the reason I can't give it the punches. No Stealth Rock TM. Guess I'll wait till Grey or just use Mash/Rock Slide/EQ/Rock Polish

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
unrelated, but

I just realised that the Metagross I bred has:
24/31/31/10/30/26

But I can't give it Thunderpunch OR Ice Punch. It has 252HP/252Atk/4Spe.

I'm running
Meteor Mash
Earthquake/Hammer Arm
Bullet Punch
Hone Claws

Any suggestions for a moveset?
You could be all retro and cool and run Meteor Mash / Earthquake / filler / Gravity.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Nintendo's time restrictions are annoying. I changed my clock because the time was behind and now I can't use game sync for 24 hours. :/

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
how do you change the privacy setting on global link? I click on the "everyone" bubble and nothing happens

EDIT: Nevermind found it

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Just a heads up about those Eeveelutions

Anyone know if DreamWorld moves are breedable?
Wait so DW will end up going down? I'm confused about that I thought DW would stay on forever

And my first DW pokemon yesterday was a Flame Body Ponyta. It was either that, a Hustle Ratatta or a Guts Shinx and I guess I still need a pokemon with Flame Body to breed

LLDL

Smash Hero
I keep procrastinating on playing through this. I think I'm going to wait until I buy the 3DS. My current DS lite is my brothers and it's too troublesome to have to steal it from him all of the time.

Top Bottom