• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Black and White (Spoiler Warning)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Anyone know if DreamWorld moves are breedable?
Define Dream World moves. As far as I know they don't have any moves that aren't available normally. As for Dream World abilities, they have a high chance of being inherited from the female parent, but cannot be inherited from a male parent.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Most of the DW attacks are moves they can't learn normally(usually moves they could learn in Gen IV or by breeding, then there's random **** like Earth Power Sunkern). When you meet a Pokemon in DW, they'll reveal one of its move to you, but it may or may not have more than one to begin with. Got a Farfetch'd with Leaf Blade but not Roost, and a DW Stantler with only Tackle, for example.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok wtf, I did the stupid game for my Vaporeon, and when I go to the DW I didn't find it (instead I get stuck with a ****ing Sunkern which could've been an Exeggcute had my internet had not been gay and disconnected ONCE I ****ING FINISHED THE MINIGAME) and I didn't find it in the Extralink (or w/e it's called)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I got a kangaskhan today. None of the special moves but at least it has the special ability and being female I'll be able to pass it on.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Got a Surskit w/ Rain Dish yeahhh. Female too.
That line is one of my favorites.

Also Fuelbi the Eeveelutions aren't until like May.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Are Abilities from Dream World breedable? I have a rule of thumb where I don't Pokegen things I haven't caught myself. So I'm not going to get the super-amazing Serperior with epic stats/HP with Pokegen until I catch it. I need to know if abilities from DW can be passed down, though.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The game to get an Eeveelution will go down/end in May. Once the game to get them gets taken down, they'll be distributed in the Dream World, methinks.

As for me, I've gone with a Sneasel that I went to hell and back to breed in this game. Fits me well, I think. :3

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well I finally got around to beating the E4 for the second time. Dropped it last month when I was too lazy to grind through levels just to beat the E4 again and picked up this week because of boredom

My team:

Wargle lvl 70 @ Lum Berry (freaking Breloom kept Sporing me)
Hardy/Sheer Force
225/192/133/103/130/129

-Brave Bird
-Fly
-Thrash
-Toxic

Zuruzukin lvl 72 @ Lucky Egg
Calm/Shed Skin
200/156/199/81/206/115

-Head Smash
-Hi Jump Kick
-Crunch
-Rock Climb

Roobushin @ Nothing lvl 68
Careful/Sheer Force
239/229/160/90/122/98

-Stone Miss
-Wake-Up Slap
-Strength
-Hammer Arm

Waruvial lvl 68 @ Nothing
Brave/Moxie
216/207/115/123/109/135

-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Shadow Claw
-Crunch

Shandera lvl 69 @ Nothing
Serious/Flash Fire
169/110/148/240/143/131

-Energy Ball
-Flamethrower
-WoW
-Shadow Ball

Carracosta lvl 69 @ Nothing
Docile/Sturdy
203/186/203/126/98/70

-Shell Smash
-Surf
-Crunch
-Ice Beam

I just posted stats because I didn't follow what EVs (or IVs) my Pokemon got

And I really wish my Roob had Drain Punch. That would've made the game a ****load easier for me :/

And I also realized how I only cared to remember for only one of my pokemon's English names with the rest being the Japanese ones lol

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
They appear normal, I tried it with my Mienshao (which is awesome and pink)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im approaching 10 pokemon at lvl 100

elite 4 grinding is fun if u vary ur team all the time and see what works lol. at least to me.

JOE!

Smash Hero
I almost have the Unova dex complete...

just need:

SNivy, oshawott, pansear, Panpour, Zekrom and events <.<

Dior

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know how to get the battle items in this game? I been searching everywhere and i cant seem to find them.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Caught Landorus yesterday, so finally done with the non-event Unova Dex. Also grinding my original team's Scrafty to 100. Beatin' the E4/Morimoto/Nimbassa City stadiums by herself like a G.

Also got a JP Modest/good IVs DW female Nidoran off of the GTS...for a Barboach. Been wanting a Sheer Force/LO Nidoking since I found out about it. :b:

Chill

Red
BRoomer
So I did pretty good on the gl today and unlocked a few dream world pokemon with special moves. It sucks that I can only take one of them with me though. :( Nintendo should have just allowed you to take as many pokemon as you like. Considering there are hundreds of them you would still have to come back frequently in order to get them all.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I got repeatedly screwed over due either to my crappy Internet or the servers.

[collapse="Rant"]Met a DW male Nidoran(needed in order to breed Counter with the female DW Nidoran I got), female, some random crap like Lickitung, and each time I would DC upon completing the mini-game. Then to top it all off, wasted too much time deleting requests/making room for active DW friends, so I never even made it to wish for all those Moody Bidoofs I ran into. or collect all the items I got. :L[/collapse]

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Ah, that sucks. I was having some trouble with slow down the other day but everything went through fine. I got a female nidoran today with sucker punch. Crappy pokemon? :p I actually really want a lickitung but only if I can find a female.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The Japanese one I got has Super Fang, but I was busy drooling over that it was Modest/would be good for breeding a Sheer Force Nidoking. :p
Among others, I remember running into Tangela, Rattata, Lotad, and I think a Mareep, not accounting for things I already had/Bidoof. Never even made it to the Wishing Tree. :ohwell:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
female regen tangela
female nidoran with sucker punch
nidoran male
female moody bidoof
female (and male) cloud nine lickitung, male has sleep talk
igglybuff

decent haul so far, i've managed to avoid DCs pretty well

haven't even inputted my game sync number (never synced and don't have wi-fi lol)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wait

u cant get that stuff without actually syncing?

does it just stay on ur friend board or what?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
My DS keeps saying it needs to recharge for a day, but DW on pokemon-gl says I can play...

I'm confuzzled.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
dang choknater that's a ton of grinding with the new exp system for gen V. i probably won't even bother raising my pokemon to lvl 100.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wha? hahah. the new exp system actually makes it tons easier to level.

scaled exp if you are below opponent's levels, and lucky egg? e-z.

so asianaussie how does that work? haha

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
oh true i forgot you spent the majority of your levels below e4 r2's levels. about how long does it take for you to get to level 100 once you're at about lvl 75 or so (right about e4's levels)?

Top Bottom