• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Me, I think it's weird looking.

The 1st 2 gens were the best IMO, but there are some gems in the latter two.

Edit: actually, what is that Hippo's official name? I don't think it was mentioned.

Fawriel

Smash Master
*hugs Cubone and sics his Masquerain on RVD Fan*

Cubone would be cool. Except the poor guy has no chance..

XgimmickX

Smash Rookie
I guess Charizard would be a cool poke'mon to have even though he'd probably play allot like bowser..

Fawriel

Smash Master
Actually...

Yes, that used to be a Togepi.
I find it funny when Pokemon "evolve" into something that couldn't possibly survive for an hour in reality.

And Clamperl's evolutions ROCK. D=

Smash_Aholic

Smash Rookie
I chose blaziken because he seems to be the best suited for melle and flame based attacks.. in other words, He looks pimp and he would be a good character to add for some sick moves.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
If we are going to be technical about this then he's actually based off the Egyptian Jackal God, Anubis. How that got translated into a steel/fighting type is beyond me though.

But yeah, I'm guessing some of you guys are getting acquainted with other 4th gen pokemon now.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Huh intresting I thought Deoxys would be #2 and Blazekein #3=opposites. Deoxys and Blazekein both could work but....I see Blazekein more likely as a Pokeball Pokemon. I also see Deoxys and Lucario as the most likely canidates for newcomer Pokemon.

The Director

Smash Lord
I think it's obvious at this point that there are going to be many new Pokemon additions to Brawl...

I personally would love Charizard. I think he's one of the most recognizable Pokemon out there, and has been since Pokemon red and blue back in 99. He could work great as a character, too. He can walk, run, fly, slash, and BURN! Sounds like a fun character to me. :laugh:

Here's another thing I was wondering: with the fresh release of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, does anybody here think they're going to include Pokemon from these new games? It would be a nice way to tie the newest additions of the franchise into Brawl.

Top Bottom