• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Batiodon

Smash Rookie
Luvdic couldn't even defenditself...

What about Cynthia from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? she isn't a Pokémon but she IS the Shinnoh Pokémon League Champion. One look at her and I think... Smash bros... Seriously

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
actualy every pokemon has a chance,so there michach
i do not think we will be seeing any humand characters from pokemon on brawl anytime soon
Dude, you just went against your own saying. "every pokemon has a chance.... nah, i dont think she will show up."

don't matter if it was a pkmn or character.. same thing as what you said.

but i doubt any pkmn character would be in

Fawriel

Smash Master
I don't know about Miror B, but if someone in the team decides to make his theme an alternate track for a stage, I've found myself a new god.

And Bobby, don't be like that.

Fawriel

Smash Master
You're being negative and dogmatic, though, which cannot be good. Well, negative is per definition not good. Anyway.
You can't know who will or will not be in. Undeniable truth right there. If someone had fantasized about Doc being in SSBM, nobody would've expected it to happen. There have been arguments as to why Gardevoir is not THAT random ( really, with so many Pokemon, ALL of them are rather random ), and she has appeared on the poll.
And your own wanted list isn't all that realistic.

I don't mean to start a fight, just don't spoil people's fun by claiming that you know the truth.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Wait, what? Gardevoir is too random to get in yet you have Gallade in your wishlist?

That Cynthia chick looks interesting, though the chances of any trainer getting in is incredibly low, and chances are it'll be one of the playable trainers anyway. Though Mirror B was fun (though I prefered his XD theme overall), gotta love the pokeball afro.

Micahc

Smash Ace
Be realistic. Gardevoir doesn't stand a chance either. The first pokemon to be in Brawl would probably be Lucario. Note the "probably".
I am being realistic, Gardevoir has Japanese popularity, that's a crap load more going for her than the American popularity Blaziken has, and I never said I thought either of them will be in; Gardevoir has a higher chance though. I'm 90% sure that Lucario will be in though.

Johans Nidorino

Smash Cadet
I don't know about Miror B, but if someone in the team decides to make his theme an alternate track for a stage, I've found myself a new god.
That was fun.

It won't happen. However, I surely want one of the songs from those two GCN games in SSBB, at least as alternate songs.

Moderators: give D/P one month of trial, and create a new, serious poll.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I am being realistic, Gardevoir has Japanese popularity, that's a crap load more going for her than the American popularity Blaziken has, and I never said I thought either of them will be in; Gardevoir has a higher chance though. I'm 90% sure that Lucario will be in though.
you are not being relistic since every pokemon has an equal chance of 0.2%.

And for the last timePopularity does not win much here

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter how big you type it, it doesn't make it any less wrong. Pikachu got in on popularity(seeing as it was his popularity that made him the face of the franchise), Jigglypuff got in on popularity, Mewtwo got in on popularity, and Pichu was a clone (but was more popular than Raichu). Stop saying that popularity means nothing because from what I see, it's incredibly important if any pokemon is to even stand a chance to get in.

upsmash

Smash Rookie
i would love to see one of the original 151 in ssbb... but its probably not likely as nintendo is gonna wanna advertise diamond and pearl.

electabuzz would be a treat, but theyre not gonna put in another electric.

popularity is DEFINATLY a factor in who theyll use,

i say Diglett!!!!!!!!!

but in all seriousness...

the Squirtle from Squirtle Squad, withe the sunglasses.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
i would love to see one of the original 151 in ssbb... but its probably not likely as nintendo is gonna wanna advertise diamond and pearl.

electabuzz would be a treat, but theyre not gonna put in another electric.

popularity is DEFINATLY a factor in who theyll use,

i say Diglett!!!!!!!!!

but in all seriousness...

the Squirtle from Squirtle Squad, withe the sunglasses.
Yo dude guy, get out of the past. We are now ont he 4th gen and your here talking about the first? WTF is wrong with you?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord

Wait, let me get this clear. You're saying here that Lucario and Magikarp have equal chances? And yes, popularity is most definitely a factor when it comes to choosing Pokemon. You should know that; after all, you support Blaziken! Why should it have any chance of getting in, if not for popularity?

Yo dude guy, get out of the past. We are now ont he 4th gen and your here talking about the first? WTF is wrong with you?
Seems a bit harsh. I personally believe that the first generation was the best, and I'll think you'll find quite a few people around here who'd agree. Anyway, what does it matter what generation he's talking about? There's no rule saying you have to talk about the newest Pokemon. I mean, half of the D/P Pokemon are terrible anyway (IMO). Observe:

Two Grass-types, one from the 4th generation, one from the first. The one from the 4th looks like something a five-year old would make up. Just look at the level of detail and make a judgement. Granted, not all the D/P Pokemon are quite that terrible, but there are quite a few that are.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
No! Don't bring the ugly Hippo into this thread!

K.Rool does have a point though. A lot of the new pokemon aren't very aesthetically pleasing, generally amongst the new evolutions for the older pokemon really (some are alright like Weavile, but the Tangela and Lickitung evos for example are horrid). Most of the origional new ones are alright, but some like my hippo friend up there are just ...eww.

That said, it doesn't get any better when it gets bigger.

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice
Wait, what? Gardevoir is too random to get in yet you have Gallade in your wishlist?
Yes, because Gallade has the Japanese to back him up. Gallade is EXTREMELY popular in Japan as a pokemon.

Ok, maybe you are right...

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Last time I heard so was Gardevoir.

I'd really like to know where people are finding out which pokemon is popular in Japan. It's like there's some secret website revealing all that I'm unable to find >.<

Micahc

Smash Ace
Last time I heard so was Gardevoir.

I'd really like to know where people are finding out which pokemon is popular in Japan. It's like there's some secret website revealing all that I'm unable to find >.<
Actually, I'm getting all my information from word of moth, so feel free to correct me.
Ok, maybe you are right...
SCORE!

And for the last timePopularity does not win much here
My IQ just dropped from that comment.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I'd be forced to agree if Furret wasn't the only utter awesomeness that immediately comes to mind... I also find a lot of first generation ones boring... and 3rd is where there started being mildly ******** ones... hmmmmmm.

Top Bottom