• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Black/Light

Smash Master
I would be
, after getting over the frustration of "as awesome as it is, why him instead of Gardevoir?"
!

Psyduck for Jigglypuff replacement ( could totally use Rest! ).
Why would they replace Jpuff with Pyduck?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yeah. I agree. Pidgeotto stands no chance as a playable character in brawl, but Farfetch'd has that 1% chance of making it.
. . . What in the world could you possibly be basing their chances on? What makes Farfetch'd anymore likely than Pidgeotto?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Farfetche'd does have a better chance then Pigeotto but neither of them are going to be playable and probably not Pokeball's either.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I just figure if they ARE going to pick a new playable Pokemon, it won't be a middle evolution like Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto owns Pidgeot!
Hmmm. . . I would actually be inclined to say that's a good point were it not for Ivysaur being in Brawl.

Still, not a big deal. I'd be shocked (but not necessarily appalled) if either one of them got in.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me or are a lot of the middle evolutions cooler than the final ones (Red/Blue)? Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Pidgeotto, Haunter, Graveler, Dragonair.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I personally think Plusle and Minun would be great as well. Plusle could use + to raise their attack power at the cost of defense, and Minun could - to increase defense power while lowering attack. It would be cool....too bad it's not likely. =/

Top Bottom