• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
how do you even know ditto's a guy?
He isn't. Ditto has no sex in the games. However, I consider it female. Say you are breeding a male Pikachu and a female Clefairy. You are always going to get a baby Cleffa because the offspring is always the base form of the mother. In order to get a Pichu, you would have to breed your male Pikachu with a Ditto. This is the only way to get the base form of a male parent. Therefore, Ditto is the universal ******. :laugh:

onii-chan

Smash Ace
He isn't. Ditto has no sex in the games. However, I consider it female. Say you are breeding a male Pikachu and a female Clefairy. You are always going to get a baby Cleffa because the offspring is always the base form of the mother. In order to get a Pichu, you would have to breed your male Pikachu with a Ditto. This is the only way to get the base form of a male parent. Therefore, Ditto is the universal ******. :laugh:
ewwwh......ditto is a shemale!:psycho:

Spekkie

Smash Cadet
I still don't understand why everybody wants Lucario in Brawl. In my opinion, all the new Pokemon look pretty bad compared to the original 150. It just doesn't get better than those guys, gals and things. I'd rather have Machoke, Machamp, Primeape,Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee instead of Lucario.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
I still don't understand why everybody wants Lucario in Brawl. In my opinion, all the new Pokemon look pretty bad compared to the original 150. It just doesn't get better than those guys, gals and things. I'd rather have Machoke, Machamp, Primeape,Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee instead of Lucario.
:urg: to most of that post.

While Machamp would be incredibly epic, he's very much a longshot.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
I am imagining which pokemon would look the best in brawl from the ones mentioned from your post, and it is Lucario. Lucario looks better doing moves than all those other fighting pokemon you mentioned in my head.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I still don't understand why everybody wants Lucario in Brawl. In my opinion, all the new Pokemon look pretty bad compared to the original 150. It just doesn't get better than those guys, gals and things.
Generally speaking, I agree. I really think that each generation has gone slightly more downhill in terms of pokemon designs.

Still, only representing the first gen seems wrong. It doesn't seem like a fair representation of the franchise. Ideally, there'd be one character from each generation, but I don't really see that happening. So, at least one pokemon from the fourth gen seems right, because it's the newest gen. It would show at least a bit of the chronicles of the series. Even if it's not Lucario, there should be someone.

I'd rather have Machoke, Machamp, Primeape,Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee instead of Lucario.
Kay. . . as much as I like the first generation, almost all the old fighting pokemon are butt-ugly. Primeape's the only decent one among them. I'd take Lucario over any of the rest, any day.

Spekkie

Smash Cadet
Don't you dare call Machamp ugly, he will crush thy with his mighty arms! You guys are right but I really despise Lucario. My guess is he will be in because I can't think of another 4th Gen 2-legged Poke that could work. Furthermore, there should be a Poke from G4 in it but I still dislike Lucario as a choice.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They should have made the female sprites for Machop, Machoke, and Machamp different because breeding them like they are is REALLY disturbing...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Hmm, well... I know that most of us want pichu to leave, but you have to imagine that at least SOMEONE likes pichu (I'm not that someone, don't worry) I know that they are sized slightly differently, but how hard do you think it would be for pichu to be one of pikachu's alternate outfits?
Like I said, I'd rather have Raichu any day, but pichu seems more likely.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't Hitmonlee in the original Smash Bros? I think Deoxys would have been a good character, but it looks like that isn't happening.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't hate Lucario, just Porygon-Z > Lucario...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Porygon was always one of my favorite pokemon but he was never strong enough to be on my team...Until his final evolution appeared...

and of course, adding to his uniqueness, they made him the only pokemon you can evolve twice at level 1...

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
i just thought of something... the subspace emissary, right? this is gonna mean that the characters in brawl are gonna require, well... a personal history

thats not a problem with the likes of pikachu, mewtwo, and even jigglypuff seems to stand a chance still, but it means that alot of pokemon have had their chances just about destroyed. how many of the pokemon here have a personal history? charizard is part of the pokemon trainer red, so thats not a problem.
but when you look at this list, only 2 pokemon stand out with a chance because of having 1 of its kind with a personal history: lucario and meowth. i think all the other pokemon have just about had their chances cut.

Top Bottom