• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Black/Light

Smash Master

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
At the oment I don't lable myself as a "Blaze supporter" because I support her just as much as I support. . .
Buneary/Lopunny
Gard
Darkrai
Mawile
Manaphy
Meowth
Pokemon coordinator (A female trainer with either the RS starters or Gard- Lopunny/ Buneary and Milotic. Would be very flashy)
Pachirisu
P&M
Eevee (I like the uniqueness of 4 legged characters)
Buizel
Scizors
Toxicroak
Froslass
and some others.
Pachi rox!

Seriously, Pachirisu does have a chance to get into Brawl...in a PokeBall. :(
But it would be awesome.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
i feel so young around you old people.....i'm only in 8th grade....
You know, at first, that didn't seem so young to me since I'm only in high school.

But then I realized I'm in 12th grade. . . .

8th grade still seems like last year to me. >_<

Fawriel

Smash Master
You know, at first, that didn't seem so young to me since I'm only in high school.

But then I realized I'm in 12th grade. . . .

8th grade still seems like last year to me. >_<
Tell me about it. Like 1 year ago, I sent an e-mail to a webcomic author and decided to sign with my name and age, the latter of which I gave as 16.

It wasn't until hours later that I realized that I was 18 already.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Haha, Circus is younger then me. =P

But yes, time goes by so fast. I can't believe I'm 18... and in a few months I'll be 19. Incredible.

Anyways, shall we get back on topic? I can't use my "Cubone for Brawl" saying anymore because Cubone is now a "guest" and therefore deconfirmed. What a shame that is.:(

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I still feel like a junior higher...even though I'm in my junior year of high school >_>. I used to be the youngest when I first joined...at the age of 12. Of course, now I'm not the youngest, but it still feels weird thinking I'm not as old as I really am.

Anyways, Mewtwo should return. Why? Well he was the only actual "evil" Pokemon in the series >_>.

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
I agree that Mewtwo should return. And i feel really old cause Im a sophomore in college and am turning 20 in a couple months. That's right i have been around for 2 decades...I feel really old.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Anyways, Mewtwo should return. Why? Well he was the only actual "evil" Pokemon in the series >_>.
Mewtwo is more or less just annoyed..not really Evil.

Darkrai is pretty evil. Giving children nightmares. Oh and Murkrow, it leads travelers into the woods and gets them lost.. Evil little bird.
Dark is my favorite type...

Moving on...

With the anouncement of Lucas, It looks like we may have to wait until next week for another playable Pokémon character.. if there is another one. But you never know with Sakurai.

I just hope we get a cool Pokéball this week. I think they should use other balls too. Like Great balls, Ultra Balls, Master Balls, Dusk Balls... etc. Who honestly uses Pokéballs after the third gym anyway?

Eh.. don't worry about feeling old. I'm 21.

why not Pupitar? hes like a spiky metapod!
Metapod is awesome for the fact that he can only Learn Tackle Harden and String Shot. If he was in Brawl Harden would do something crazy like Explode randomly.
Pupitar is cool. My Favorite Pokémon however are Larvitar, Tyranitar and Charizard.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Darkrai sucks compared to Mewtwo...Mewtwo is all powerful! Containing the DNA matching every single pokemon! ...Since he is a clone of Mew who possesses the DNA of every pokemon...

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
Darkrai sucks compared to Mewtwo...Mewtwo is all powerful! Containing the DNA matching every single pokemon! ...Since he is a clone of Mew who possesses the DNA of every pokemon...
Theoretically he could but still doesn't learn every TM and HM like mew which is probably because he's not a perfect clone. Still Mewtwo is the original Uber and he's just awesome.

Mewtwo for Brawl!

@Tyrannotaur: I feel better knowing that Im not the oldest guy here.

Asuna

Smash Rookie
Lucario FTW~ He'd have some awesome moves like Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Extremespeed, Hi Jump Kick, Sky Uppercut, must I go on? XD

aruby14

Smash Apprentice
Blazeken should replace CF
**** kids First gen owns all this 3rd gen garbage. Really Blazeken? It doesnt even look anything like its pre evolutions! What is it a half human half rooster?!?

And Captain Falcon owns go look him up on youtube. Just cuz he uses his fists and not a stupid sword doesnt make him suck, like IDK ROY a complete Marth clone who was crappy anyway ROY = NOOBs

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Blazeken should replace CF
No. Who would represent F Zero then? Thats like replacing Mario with Charmander...

Arceus should be in Brawl!!!
Maybe as a Pokéball Pokémon.

**** kids First gen owns all this 3rd gen garbage. Really Blazeken? It doesnt even look anything like its pre evolutions! What is it a half human half rooster?!?

And Captain Falcon owns go look him up on youtube. Just cuz he uses his fists and not a stupid sword doesnt make him suck, like IDK ROY a complete Marth clone who was crappy anyway ROY = NOOBs
Wow Calm down. Captain indeed does own. Roy isn't that bad..although he can't recover.

I do hope Lucario is confirmed soon.. Mewtwo too.. Oh and Jiggs.

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
Arceus would be cool in brawl but it isn't going to happen. He needs to be officially revealed in Pokemon before he's in smash, so no. Also I don't think we'll get updates for M2, Jiggs, and Lucario anytime soon, I don't have evidence just a hunch.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Now I'm an honest to goodness pokemon fan but no one but Lucario deserves to be in Brawl.
We can go ahead and cut the three from Melee because adding Jigglypuff and Mewtwo would mean adding two more 1st gen reps and we already have four. Pichu just plain sucked and any other Pokemon on that list just aren't cool enough, except, of course, Blaziken.

FalconPunch_

Smash Cadet
I personally think Lucario should replace Mewtwo as a character. Lucario is an awesome fighter and would definitly catch the attention of Pokemon fans, but Mewtwo is too original and would be better as a rare Poke-Ball summon

Finn Macool

Smash Apprentice
Don't the pokemon have enough representation yet, Jiggs, pikachu, pichu, mewtwo AND pokemon trainer on top of all the pokeballs in the games. Thats more than enough

ShurikenBW

Smash Cadet
Meowth or Psyduck, seriously. It seems they select the pokémon depending on how popular they are, and they usually get their fame from the anime. Now how come Meowth and Psyduck, who are already more important than Pichu, weren't chosen? I mean, they took Jigglypuff didn't they?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I personally think Lucario should replace Mewtwo as a character. Lucario is an awesome fighter and would definitly catch the attention of Pokemon fans, but Mewtwo is too original and would be better as a rare Poke-Ball summon
I strongly disagree with the fact of Lucario replacing Mewtwo, if only one were to get in I'd say Mewtwo and the only reason I say this is because he's already been in Melee so why not in Brawl plus he was very original indeed and with a few modification to his moves and balnce him out a bit, he would be perfect, I'm not saying I hate Lucario, I like him as well it's just that people tend to want to only see either oe or the other but I say bring BOTH Lucario & Mewtwo that I guess would be the best thing to happen

onii-chan

Smash Ace
I strongly disagree with the fact of Lucario replacing Mewtwo, if only one were to get in I'd say Mewtwo and the only reason I say this is because he's already been in Melee so why not in Brawl plus he was very original indeed and with a few modification to his moves and balnce him out a bit, he would be perfect, I'm not saying I hate Lucario, I like him as well it's just that people tend to want to only see either oe or the other but I say bring BOTH Lucario & Mewtwo that I guess would be the best thing to happen
i agree wit the other dude hes right

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Meowth or Psyduck, seriously. It seems they select the pokémon depending on how popular they are, and they usually get their fame from the anime. Now how come Meowth and Psyduck, who are already more important than Pichu, weren't chosen? I mean, they took Jigglypuff didn't they?
Psyduck playable in Brawl would bring me limitless joy, but I doubt anyone else would be happy.
:(

The best thing that could happen is the rest of the pokemon characters left being: Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, and a pokemon not named lucario

Fawriel

Smash Master
Psyduck playable in Brawl would bring me limitless joy, but I doubt anyone else would be happy.
:(
I would be
, after getting over the frustration of "as awesome as it is, why him instead of Gardevoir?"
!

Psyduck for Jigglypuff replacement ( could totally use Rest! ).

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I would be
, after getting over the frustration of "as awesome as it is, why him instead of Gardevoir?"
!

Psyduck for Jigglypuff replacement ( could totally use Rest! ).
(sarcasm) you might as well throw in Snorlax and slowpoke while your at it (Sarcasm)

Top Bottom