• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Please quit with the ridiculous superlatives.
Missingno is a game-destroying glitch caused by lazy programming. As important as it may be, Nintendo really doesn't like acknowledging glitches, except when they have to.

Sense of humor, ftw.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Tell that to the Smash pros...who use nothing but glitches to win...HA!

Seriously though...Missingno would be funny
whoa Missnigno! ah the memories when I first played Blue Version on my Game Boy way back when it was new, he would always use sky attack and screech like Zapdos, sure was cool, but I missed it when it didn't appear in Yellow

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
unfortunatly I lost my Blue version long time ago so now I only play Silver and Leaf Green, but yea in topic Mewtwo like I said a million times should and will return

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
unfortunatly I lost my Blue version long time ago so now I only play Silver and Leaf Green, but yea in topic Mewtwo like I said a million times should and will return
Does your Silver work? Cause both my Gold and Silver versions can no longer be saved due to the internal battery for the clock dying.

Mewtwo and Jigglypuff will come back. Pichu doesn't seem likely however. Unless he gets a new moveset..but what would that be? Lovely Kiss? Nasty Plot?

Does your Silver work? Cause both my Gold and Silver versions can no longer be saved due to the internal battery for the clock dying.

Mewtwo and Jigglypuff will come back. Pichu doesn't seem likely however. Unless he gets a new moveset..but what would that be? Lovely Kiss? Nasty Plot?
Pichu can't learn lovely kiss... O.o;

He can learn iron tail, present, thunderpunch, tickle, grass knot... But I don't really support him coming back

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000

my silver and gold versions are effed up!

Nintendo_Rockstar

Smash Cadet
Playable Pokemon in Brawl:

1st:

- Pikachu
- Meowth
- Jigglypuff
- Mewtwo
- Pokemon Trainer

2nd:

- Pichu (completely redone or something)

3rd:

- Deoxys would have been perfect! :(
- no other 3rd generation pokemon deserves to be playable, not even Gardevoir...

4th:

- Lucario
- Munchlax should have been playable aswell! :(
- maybe Drakrai too

Pokemon that are NOT gonna ever become playable:

- starter pokemon
- legendary trio/duo pokemon

Main reason: not being fair to the other members of the trio/duo aka descrimination...

Nintendo_Rockstar

Smash Cadet
The problem is that they can always have more than one Pokemon Trainer, but I doubt this.
IMO having Blaziken as playable would just not be fair to the people who started out with a Treecko or a Mudkip! And if they also add Sceptile and Swampert then they'll be way to many Pokemon characters! So I say NO TO STARTERS IN BRAWL! (Cept for PKMN Trainer's pokemon) Same goes with trios (Artizaptres, Entraikune, the Regis, Kyogroudza etc.)

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
IMO having Blaziken as playable would just not be fair to the people who started out with a Treecko or a Mudkip! And if they also add Sceptile and Swampert then they'll be way to many Pokemon characters! So I say NO TO STARTERS IN BRAWL! (Cept for PKMN Trainer's pokemon) Same goes with trios (Artizaptres, Entraikune, the Regis, Kyogroudza etc.)
I agree with you, trios should be kept to a minimum.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
no offense but i have to object to the Blaziken Statement...I've wanted him to be in Brawl since i joined Smashboards. I don't think theres anything wrong with Starters in a game...remember, Pikachu was a started in Pokemon Yellow

Fawriel

Smash Master
Pikachu is also not part of a triad. -_-'

I can't even begin to understand why anyone would want Blaziken.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Pikachu is also not part of a triad. -_-'

I can't even begin to understand why anyone would want Blaziken.
Because we like her. . . I mean, she was my fav starter over all of them.

Why do you like Gard?
Why do Lucario nuts like Lucario?
Personal opinion. . .;)

Fawriel

Smash Master
Because we like her. . . I mean, she was my fav starter over all of them.

Why do you like Gard?
Why do Lucario nuts like Lucario?
Personal opinion. . .;)
Well.... yeah.
Retrospectively, that was a pointless thing to say.

What I do I still wonder about is why anyone would think that Blaziken has a shot at being a playable character.

Nintendo_Rockstar

Smash Cadet
And how do you think the people who started out with Treecko or Mudkip would feel? IMO all the starters, from the entire Pokemon history are equal! (cept for Pikachu) Just look at Mystery Dungeon! Even if they would add all of the Hoenn starters, then it wouldn't be fair to the Johto and Sinnoh starters who are gonna be Pokeball Pokemon (just look at Chikorita and Piplup). SO NO TO STARTERS IN BRAWL! All of them just have to be Pokeball Pokemon!

Also, descrimination is bad, and Nintendo knows it!

Raym

Smash Apprentice
Lucario is the best rank in pokemon dungeon and Gardevoir has a very important role in that game, The Pokémon Diamond Champion have Lucario in her team and Gardevoir is your R/S/E rival starter. Blaziken in all the games he appear is tied with the other starters
also Sceptile > Swampert > Blaziken

Nintendo_Rockstar

Smash Cadet
Lucario is the best rank in pokemon dungeon and Gardevoir has a very important role in that game, The Pokémon Diamond Champion have Lucario in her team and Gardevoir is your R/S/E rival starter. Blaziken in all the games he appear is tied with the other starters
also Sceptile > Swampert > Blaziken
Yep Lucario's the best rank in MD, best known 4th gen rep, starred in his own movie!

Gardevoir is still better then the starters, but she doesn't have any important role in the anime...

And just look at Munchlax and Deoxys!
- Deoxys was the best Pokemon to represent the 3rd gen!!!
- Munchlax was the first 4th gen Pokemon to be revealed, and second best known D/P Pokemon, next to Lucario...

AND THEY WE'RE POKEBALLED!!! :mad:

Fawriel

Smash Master
Because it's a Pokemon. . . :ohwell:
Really, the same could be said for any other pokemon at the moment.
Only a certain bunch of Pokemon is really a legit choice, though... oh well, I guess you aren't a Blaziken supporter in the first place, if I interpret your comments correctly.

Most of all, though, what's with using :ohwell: in half of your posts? You need to lighten up a little! *ruffles B/L's hair and flees*

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Only a certain bunch of Pokemon is really a legit choice, though... oh well, I guess you aren't a Blaziken supporter in the first place, if I interpret your comments correctly.

Most of all, though, what's with using :ohwell: in half of your posts? You need to lighten up a little! *ruffles B/L's hair and flees*
B/L may or may not be a Blaziken supporter at the moment....but that fact remainsthat he/she has made a valid point:ohwell:

Fawriel

Smash Master
B/L may or may not be a Blaziken supporter at the moment....but that fact remainsthat he/she has made a valid point:ohwell:
Is it coincidence or clever irony that you used :ohwell:? :ohwell:

And... what are you implying by that anyway? :ohwell: I just said that because I decided not to carry on arguing with him about Blaziken because it would be pointless if he's not actually a supporter. :ohwell:

...and the point isn't really valid. :ohwell:

Black/Light

Smash Master
Actually, yes, I am a Blaze supporter. At one time I was as much of a Blaze supporter as Kaid was a Lucario supporter.:p

I just took it down alot sence PT came into the picture. Not just because I think her "chances" are lowered, just that I got exactly what I wanted. . . completely unique to pokemon characters that didn't follow the the "norm" of what people seem to think.

At the oment I don't lable myself as a "Blaze supporter" because I support her just as much as I support. . .
Buneary/Lopunny
Gard
Darkrai
Mawile
Manaphy
Meowth
Pokemon coordinator (A female trainer with either the RS starters or Gard- Lopunny/ Buneary and Milotic. Would be very flashy;))
Pachirisu
P&M
Eevee (I like the uniqueness of 4 legged characters:p)
Buizel
Scizors
Toxicroak
Froslass
and some others.

Sure, theres a good chance that none of these pokemon I like will get in. . . .I know this very well.
But it doesn't stop me from hoping that at least ONE of the pokemon I like get in as playable.
(Ok, Im done with my reason for not calling myself a direct supporter of w/e pokemon:))

I don't like most of the icons here and thats the closest thing to the "rise eyebrow" one I like to use. But I shall use this one more!:kirby:

*Reminds me that I have to get my dreads re-tighten soon*

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Phsyduck...you wait and see
Psyduck..actually.. no h.

Psyduck would rule for a Pokéball Pokémon.

I give support to any Pokémon. Some are just more likely than others. As much as I want Tyranitar/Larvitar in brawl it will never happen unless they are Pokéballed.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Is it coincidence or clever irony that you used :ohwell:? :ohwell:

And... what are you implying by that anyway? :ohwell: I just said that because I decided not to carry on arguing with him about Blaziken because it would be pointless if he's not actually a supporter. :ohwell:

...and the point isn't really valid. :ohwell:
i know it isn't valid....I just wanted to sound smart by saying that:laugh: and i only used the :ohwell: because it seems to annoy you

Phsyduck...you wait and see
Since when is there an h in Psyduck?

Actually, yes, I am a Blaze supporter. At one time I was as much of a Blaze supporter as Kaid was a Lucario supporter.:p

*Reminds me that I have to get my dreads re-tighten soon*
IN YOUR FACE FAWRIEL

....you have dreads?

Fawriel

Smash Master
[lots of stuff, also, dreads]
My respect for you just skyrocketed, sir.

Mostly because of the dreads.
But the rest was pretty cool, too.
i know it isn't valid....I just wanted to sound smart by saying that:laugh: and i only used the :ohwell: because it seems to annoy you
Nah, I just ... try to be happy-go-lucky, but when everyone seems to take all this debating business so seriously and being upset about stuff and such, it takes all the fun out of it and causes me to write cynical sarcastic arguments and... so on.
One should only be serious when necessary. *crosses arms and nods*

Of course, considering that it's the middle of the night and I should be sleeping since I need to get up early for the frikkin first day of university tomorrow, I might be well overdue for a bit more seriousness in general.
Alas.
*headdesk, followed by Zzz's*

Top Bottom