• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It says on Bulbapedia that to get Zorua you need to transfer over a Celebi. Is it the event Celebi for HG/SS or any Celebi like the one that my cousin got for an event for R/S/E/FR/LG?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
In fifty years D:.

Naw We'll get it. I love all these kind of events to be honest, even though Japan gets so much more than us.

T-block

B2B TST
I've always hated events. I'd be fine if it were like...Surfing Pikachu or something, but event-only pokemon are unfair.

Less so now that there's GTS, but still...

UberMario

Smash Master
Yeah, especially when they're required to unlock specific areas, like the recent Pichu and Jirachi events.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They should make events unlock gym leaders you can't fight until the event happens.

Stuck for months, years without 8 badges...

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
That'd be so funny. They should make this game really hard, way harder than the rest. Make the E4 impossible to defeat 2nd time round without 90+

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
True. But Gym leaders with lv90 EV/IV pokemon would be so amazing to the people that cared... =/

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In diamond, my game was randomly deleted.

I have no idea how it happened.

I was so pissed I used one of those hacking things for the DS (Whatever you youngins call your version of the game shark) Got all my pokemon back.

Except shiny.

And with good IV's and EV's.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Probably not, but I say screw Red, he had a bad taste in Pokemon anyways.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Probably not, but I say screw Red, he had a bad taste in Pokemon anyways.
I will RAGE if GF makes another trainer the most powerful in the games, like when they made Pearl the most powerful one. Then I rejoiced so hard when I found out that Red would be regaining his rightful place as the most powerful one of all the lands in HG/SS

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Well, since they made Red reclaim his title, I doubt they're going to get someone more powerful than Red. Perhaps slightly less powerful, but not moreso.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Quite frankly, I think Game Freak needs to work on bridging level gaps better and making any sort of "ultimate" trainer difficult in more than just levels before they think about making someone comparable to Red. Almost everyone I know beat Red with their team at levels in the 50s and 60s, because really, aside from Blizzard, he wasn't all that difficult. I'm not sure why level gaps as large as 20-30 levels were so negligible, but that needs to be fixed somehow.

On the other hand, it's a good thing that the level gap was negligible, because there was just about no decent way to train after level 50 or 60 aside from beating the Elite Four over and over. I would love for someone at Nintendo to explain to me why all of the Kanto Pokémon were around level 20 or 30. If they were sticking to the levels you would originally encounter in Kanto, that'd be annoying but at least make sense, but the way they have it makes no sense and it's incredibly inconvenient.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I will RAGE if GF makes another trainer the most powerful in the games, like when they made Pearl the most powerful one. Then I rejoiced so hard when I found out that Red would be regaining his rightful place as the most powerful one of all the lands in HG/SS
Roach. Red is a loser =P.

His team consists of fail...

Pikachu...LOL
Charizard...Ok I like that one
Snorlax..again like that one
Venasaur...meh
Blastoise...wow real original red
Lapras... LOL.

At least OLBIGS (my Rivals name) had a few decent pokemon.

Now the manga Red was cool. He had a lot of good pokemon, like Gyara.

But Red in the games is pathetic.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't know if you guys have seem this. But I'll just leave this here.

XACE-K

Smash Master
We have. Chill posted a few pages back and I posted a link to it a few pages before him. I still want to know what the little dragon thing next to Jesse and the girl is.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I would love for someone at Nintendo to explain to me why all of the Kanto Pokémon were around level 20 or 30. If they were sticking to the levels you would originally encounter in Kanto, that'd be annoying but at least make sense, but the way they have it makes no sense and it's incredibly inconvenient.
I haven't really paid any attention in HG/SS but in GSC they were the levels you would have found pokemon in those areas in RGBY

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know if you guys have seem this. But I'll just leave this here.

I just noticed a pattern in that picture...

Water Starter
Grass Starter
Fire Starter
Water Starter form 2
Grass Starter form 2

Obviously that means that "Human" is really the Fire starter's second form

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
G/S/C/HG/SS had this issue. You'd go to Kanto and the pokemon would be weak and pathetic, meaning you can't really train. That was a bad mistake on their part. I really gotta get that Trainer card done... before B/W

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
G/S/C/HG/SS had this issue. You'd go to Kanto and the pokemon would be weak and pathetic, meaning you can't really train. That was a bad mistake on their part. I really gotta get that Trainer card done... before B/W
Well it'd make sense

Imagine a trainer starting out in Kanto and running into level 60 caterpies in viridian forest

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
It's Red's fault for having terrible taste in Pokemon. He was so much cooler in the manga...

UberMario

Smash Master
I just noticed a pattern in that picture...

Water Starter
Grass Starter
Fire Starter
Water Starter form 2
Grass Starter form 2

Obviously that means that "Human" is really the Fire starter's second form
Yesterday's joke was told yesterday bro.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I haven't really paid any attention in HG/SS but in GSC they were the levels you would have found pokemon in those areas in RGBY
Oh, I forgot how they were in G/S/C so I assumed they hadn't changed it in HG/SS. From what I noticed in HG/SS, it was pretty much uniformly 20s and 30s.

In any case, they should've found some way to fix it, either by adding new areas with stronger Pokémon or just going with the less sensible route and making the Pokémon in Kanto level 50+.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I just wish Mt. Silver had more powerful Pokemon. I mean, if they changed Cerulean Cave's levels, why not Mt. Silver's?

UberMario

Smash Master
Three new pictures at Serebii.net, nothing much new though, just the in-game sprites for the Pigeon and Chinchilla, and a pic of the male trainer in a forest.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I don't think so. The wings kinda throwoff on the possibility.
It seems like a Zubat / Koffing fusion, almost.
Which is just bookoos of oddity. Then again Muuna doesn't look much like a Drowzee prevo, but it's highly suggested that it is. Speaking of prevos, I want to work some more on Beyond CAP.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Maybe this generation will have fusion Pokemon. Like... Shellder + Slowbro but for real this time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe the next generation we can also digivolve them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom