• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
def is good. sp. def isnt so good. we'll see, but then again since when do we put defense into account. i mostly come across offensive pokemon rather than defensive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Serebii confirmed the gamefreak post. So those BSTs are. . . . .serebii confirmed!

and ooooooooh my god. The dog pokemon becomes suuuuuch a ******.
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/muurando.jpg

And jesus look at this thing
#567Aakeosu
Rock/Flying
"Weak-kneed"
HP: 75
Atk: 140
Def: 65
SpA: 112
SpD: 65
Spe: 110
Holy ****. *Looks up Wargle and Desk's BST.*

#563Desukaan
Ghost
Mummy
HP: 58
Atk: 50
Def: 145
SpA: 95
SpD: 105
Spe: 30

5th Gen Dusknoiresque, but with a higher def, lower spD, and spa instead of atk, and overall lower BST.

#627Washibon (Lv. 54 -->)
#628Uooguru
Normal/Flying
Keen Eye/"Encourage"
HP: 100
Atk: 123
Def: 75
SpA: 57
SpD: 75
Spe: 80

I wish the Speed was a bit higher, but I can't complain with the HP and Atk. Lvl 54 just to get him as well...and I wish his typing wasn't Normal/Flying lol.

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
ROTOM FORMS LOSE GHOST TYPING IN B/W!!!! This is from the same guy that leaked the B/W BSTs. This is both good and bad. They lose resistences, but also lose their Ghost/Dark weaknesses.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ROTOM FORMS LOSE GHOST TYPING IN B/W!!!! This is from the same guy that leaked the B/W BSTs. This is both good and bad. They lose resistences, but also lose their Ghost/Dark weaknesses.
they gain the type of their special attacks. and as long as they dont lose levitate, i dont really see a problem with it.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Pure Dragon is pure ubers. There is no way he is getting OU, when lolSalamence can't get OU. This guy can rival Rayquaza....

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
#623Goruggo
Ground/Ghost
Sexy.

My god some of these attack stats are ridiculous. Maybe this gen will put an emphasis on slower, powerful attackers over faster, less powerful ones? Cause there were certainly a few times when I was reading through those stats where I was like "OH MAN THIS THING IS GOING TO RIP THROUGH BLISSEY lol bronzong outruns it".

So does that mean Rotom becomes Fire/Electric or Ghost/Fire if it's in oven form? It's definitely the ghost typing it loses?

EDIT: NVM, saw it on Pokebeach. It would become Electric/Fire. Rotom usage is gonna drop lolol.

Smuglord may not be awesome in the stats department, but that won't stop me from using him in game. <3

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Smuglord could be a decent defensive Pokemon. I could see it in UU. Mantis-Dragon is going to butt**** the uber department though. Latias/Salamence/Garchomp almost 100% coming back XD.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Oh dang, that'll be epic. God I love the way a lot of these are looking XD. It really makes up for 4th generation.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
D'AWWWWWWW

http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/black-white/kumashun.jpg

LOOK AT IT

SO CUTE

I WANT lT

EDIT

these pokemon

so awesome

I love this gen

EDIT2 : Little disappointed that the Flying trio are basically recolours of each other with slight modifications (lazy gamefreak >:/). Only complaint I have so far (other than not making Smuglord and Heartbat awesome in OU :<).

EDIT3: Actually, I'm pretty disappointed is most of the legendaries. :< Outside of the bulldog, Reshiram and Zekrom obv., and the laser bug, none of them really appeal to me at all. Oh well, I guess; legendaries were never the most important part of Pokemon to me (especially since you only deal with them for a portion of the game), and there's a ton of other awesomely designed non-legendary Pokemon this gen to make up for it.

M.K

Level 55
SWEET JESUS! Hihidaruma has Base 140 Attack? Doruyuzuu has base 135 Attack and base 98 Speed?!

WOW this generation is PACKED with useful Pokemon!!!!

Shame Koromori's evolution is ugly/bad.

Just looked through all the sprites.

I LOVE this generation.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
This Pokémon weren't all that amazing to me at first, but after going through them, I like most.

This is gonna be a good generation.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Shame Koromori's evolution is ugly/bad.
WHAAA?!? Kokoro isn't ugly. :< Yeah, he's pretty much terrible in every facet imaginable of competitive play, but his face is all D'AWWW and stuff. D: Or maybe I just have a fetish for bats lol (I love Zubat).

EDIT: Oh wait, I think you were only referring to his stats, since you didn't see his sprite till after. :x My mistake.

So apparently Chiramii's evolution is not only a ripoff of Chiramii himself ("lol I put on a coat I'm different"), but he's copying Ambipom too. 5 points less attack and weaker defenses, but they both have Technician, and who knows what crazy moves Chiramii might have in this gen (same for Ambipom too). It'll be interesting to see if Chiramii ends up outclassing Ambipom as a lead (or vice-versa), or that they each end up having their own niches in the same environment, despite having nigh identical stats.

Also love how Swana's entire evo line is a play on "The Ugly Ducking". :3

I hope Gigigear's animation is awesome, cus otherwise I'm gonna have to jump on the hatewagon for his unoriginality. :<

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wow.... Pokexperto just suddenly became a credible source for pokenews

This is something I NEVER saw coming. As for the evos of the starters, they've grown on me now. Though I still hate the fact that Pignition's final evo is fire/fighting, but I can tell simply by the design it'll be nothing like Infernape.

So much to say at the leak of new pokemon I have no idea what to say atm. I'm still soaking in all the new pokemon

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
first post in here...gonna make me look like a hater

I do not like about 60% of the sprites...alot of these pokemon look digimonish

i do love smugleaf and evo's

and the fire psychic thing

and the drak and steel thing...those are the first 3 pokemon I am absolutely sure are going on my team

M.K

Level 55
Wow Pignition has a terrible stat spread.
>_> Why does it look like it should hold back a train, but have less defense than wet toilet paper.

M.K

Level 55
first post in here...gonna make me look like a hater

I do not like about 60% of the sprites...alot of these pokemon look digimonish

i do love smugleaf and evo's

and the fire psychic thing

and the drak and steel thing...those are the first 3 pokemon I am absolutely sure are going on my team
Keep in mind that the sprites ARE animated, so taking pictures of anything that's moving is, well, going to distort them in some possible manner.

I LOVE ABAGOORA.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
D'awwwww Wargle's basic form makes me squee. <3333 Definitely getting now.
But holy ****cakes it evolves at level 54. o_o These are some high levels.

I think Hydra takes the record, getting its third head at level 64...

I love this generation. It's official.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I just saw all the pokemon and I must say this, it's pretty good. There are still some crappy pokemon but there are enough cool/awesome/adorable pokemon to forget them. I would make a list of my favorites, but I have to do homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom