• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
4chan is pissing off 2ch so much that we're probably not going to see that much more B/W info to keep it away from us crazy americans (a handful of ******s) invading 2ch.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
1: Fire
2: Grass
3: Rock
4: Water
5: (Missing... dammit)
6: Electric
7: Psychic
8: Dark

Seems like it to me

Steelia

Smash Champion

PowerBomb

Smash Master
God, I can't wait until we see the whole roster and the story. I might just go over the story and go straight to the Dex to see stats and stuff.

Yessss time's drawing near

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The second this game is released in Japan im going to comment on here. Unfortunatly i have a geology class... but **** rocks, i want mah pokemans :D

ChKn

Smash Ace
The wait is too long lol. I might play the ROM a couple of weeks after it's released this Saturday.

UberMario

Smash Master
isnt that 8th one iris? wouldnt that make it dragon and not dark?
I'd be really surprised if it's Iris, she's portrayed as being 10 and there's an older man [most likely making her a poke-apprentice] in the shot she's in . . . maybe he's the dragon-type leader?

EDIT: Just saw the gym roster. 0_o . . . man, every generation they make some of the leaders younger and younger. Anyone else think that will make the gym battle in the anime a bit awkward?

EDITEDIT: Pokexperto says that the different gym typings are:

1. Grass/Fire/Water
2. Normal
3. Bug
4. Electric
5. Ground
6. Flying
7. Ice
8. Dragon

In the image, they are going in the order :
1. 2.
3. 4.
5. 6.
7. 8.

So the only one missing is Aloe, who is already confirmed to be a Normal-type leader.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Serebii says Iris is a gym leader and it certainly looks like she is in the packet
Also pokeexperto says 8 is Dragon

UberMario

Smash Master
Apparently we're getting living staues as pokemon aswell: Ground/Ghost "robots" [sculptures] with white eyes and made of earth.

EDIT: Also it is said that the "PokePower Ranger" is similar in appearance to the Kamen Rider.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
@above:

WHAT? Is that real?

Jesus Christ, I've been waiting for Cory in the House for such a long time! I'm so happy!

M.K

Level 55
Yup, the Elite Four has been replaced by the introduction of Corey in the House, and at the end of the game, Raven Symone is waiting in a Kentucky Fried Chicken to battle you.

Be careful, she's a Psychic type.

Olikus

Smash Champion
March is best bet at the moment. 6 months from Japanese release has been the pattern since Ruby and Sapphire.

If you're getting bored of HG/SS, try a Pokemon rom hack called "Bloody Platinum". I've been playing it for 2 weeks straight. The game is that freakin' hard, it's ridiculous. The average pokemon in my party is level 30, I have two badges and the trainers are 5-10 levels above me. It's insane. Here are some of the other features:

- Catch all 493 Pokemon (you can really catch all Pokemon as wild Pokemon)
- It is possible to catch 491 before you defeat the Elite 4
- Legendary Pokemon from the previous Versions are very very rare
-Catch all 12 Starter Pokemon very early in the game
- Stronger wild Pokemon (up to level 90)
- Much stronger Gym Leaders (their Pokemon uses legit movesets)
- On some Routes you can catch up to 14 different Pokemon
- A lot of new sprites
- Every Trainer uses a new Pokemon Team
- On some Routes is a "Route Leader" he has got stronger Pokemon than the other Trainers
- Complete new Rival system; your first Pokemon affects your rivals Pokemon Team

Also, after seeing Zubat/Geodude in one cave, YOU NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN. <3

@Tomo: These gyms sound insanely fun.
Found a rom and it said explicit things about my genitals and papercuts. I'm sad now.

Thats sounds sick man.

How to get it?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
That information can't be shared here as that would violate our copyright policy.

EDIT: Serebii's starting to post some new stuff from leaks, the evolved form of the dog looks cool, and the pokemon in the white jacket looks pretty awesome.

DIT: Oh, and the HM's in the game are
Cut, Fly, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, and Dive.

Steelia

Smash Champion
In regards to final stages for Starters:
#497; Jaroda (ジャローダ) - Royal Pokémon - 3.3m, 63kg - It overpowers it's opponents as it holds its head high. It is only when fighting a tough opponent that it unleashes its full strength.
#500: Enbuoo (エンブオー) - Big Fire Pig Pokémon - 1.6m 150kg - It grows a beard of flame. It learns fighting type attacks that combine its speed and power.
#503: Denkenki (ダイケンキ) - Dignity Pokémon - 1.5m 94.6kg - Part of the armour on its front legs is a sword. It can intimidate its opponents simply by roaring.

Apparently those leaked photos of the starters were true after all.

In that case,
:|
@Wotter, there is no dignity whatsoever in that evo. Keeping him kickass samurai otter 2nd stage. Screw the Pokedex, this is personal!

Also,
http://i54.tinypic.com/2njaumc.jpg
loooooooooool

Vermy

Smash Champion
<3 Shimama evo. So much. Volt Charge sounds pretty legit. Judging by the fact that Shimama learns Charge (which is physical), I'm assuming Volt Charge will be too. I wonder what the rest of it's move set is...

M.K

Level 55
Shimama's evolution is pretty awesome.
Gothlolita's pre-evo is D'AWWWWWWWWWW.
Darumakka is sexy as usual.

Anyone who finds a youtube playthrough link me plz.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Yep. Can't get ROM downloads. Not here, anyway.
http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

DIVE IS BACK? YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Evolved monkeys look weird.
Cocoromori looks weird, but I like it.
Shinkora looks ****ing strange, but it's awesome too.
Swana pre-evo is blue?
I also don't mind Wotter's evo anymore.

Vermy

Smash Champion
My girlfriend just did some quick translating for me, Mijumaru's final evo's name is "Daikenki". Which roughly translates to "Big Noble Sword" or "Big Demon Sword". THIS IS AWESOME. <3

Embuoo is Pokabu's final evo, I predict the obvious English name will be Emboar.

Meguroko stage 1 evolution, Shimama stage 1 evolution, Daikenki (Mijumaru stage 2):
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/meguevo.jpg

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
Hey, no one has seemed to cared that Megadrain's base power has been nearly doubled. This basically assures that Giga Drain will also be increased, as its weaker than the current Megadrain. I would guess it will be base power of 95-100 now.

Gengar has a new option for its SubSplit set
Tangrowth now has Growth and this powerful new Giga Drain to play with.
Ho-Oh has a move to cover its weaknesses AND makeup for its stealth rock weakness.
Shedninja also gets the move for lulz.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I'm still waiting for that one thing to push Arcanine into being viable. (I'll settle for EQ, a high priority fire move/70-80 base attack 100 accuracy physical fire move)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
This has to be the sloppiest made, ugly, most stupid looking Pokemon ever.

He'll probably grow on me in time, but right now, I just get angry everytime I see him. Hopefully his evo is cool.

Also, I now like Wotter's final evo. It looks pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom