• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
reneblade, the crew is driving down thursday night. were leaving after i get off work. I assume you guys will be up late smashing anyways?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i'd call you chris but its gonna get so confusing with ORLY there cause i've been calling him chris for the last year

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
I would **** you kids up in WoW so bad if I still played. 2050 in S4 with 900 healing and 180 resil loooooool running warlock druid. Also my super jank priest that was 37/3/21 that rolled people in 3v3 : D.
kill yourself

when I was in boot camp it was this one kid who had 8 ****ing maxed characters...wtfffffffff

yo trail can I get a number or something so I can give you my address?

Rat

Smash Lord
Yo john, if things don't work out with my original plan for getting there, I may end up just driving. If so you should car pool with me so I don't have to spend ******** amounts of money on gas. Don't count on it though, I'll message you probably by tomorrow.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm sorry to say that I will not be attending this beautiful looking tournament. I apologize greatly for everyone who was looking forward to watching me play or playing me. I am being evicted from my home and I have till the end of the month to move and I need to move my things about on that weekend I wont have time to do so before the tournament. Once again I apologize for not being able to attend. Good luck to everyone going all the KC kids. Also I'm sorry Trail I hope you find a partner.

<3

Arc

Dopey

Smash Lord
"Man I wish I could hop in the car w/ Team Ben and come on down for this. The good ol' days" bachers

DO IT!

<3 bach

1 more day of work.....cramming 40 hours into 3 days sucks LOL

then friday it begins....and its gonna be good...

Big_R

Smash Champion
ya dude id pry bust all over the place if there was a bach montage. def would find a way in it to

i mean that sexually

Tink

Smash Hero
yo rat, also, you should talk to Vipers....if you cant get a full car, you can prolly ride down to his place, and then go with them...but it iss 3 hours south :/.

also, Bach coming might be more epic then anyone! toooo bad =(.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey reneblade you inspired my little brother toplay smash with me :) WTf at that dropzone however I think I topped it when we were playing I moonwalked off into a falcon punch and died.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
what characters do u play? if there ones i would like to team with then sure thing
Shoot. Turns out my family is in a bit of a financial crisis, and I may not be able to count on them for car insurance and such, Imma have to john out of this tourney, sorry.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Sucks ARC can't come to this anymore =[

time to bash on eggz :p
jk i watched him doubleshine shroomed to death lol.

dude BACH find time to get off work PLEASE! cmon it'll be another few years before team ben assembles again lololol

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
definitely. we've got viperboys apt, my apt and another apt at our disposal for housing (3 hours away, mind you) within 10 seconds of each other.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Shoot. Turns out my family is in a bit of a financial crisis, and I may not be able to count on them for car insurance and such, Imma have to john out of this tourney, sorry.
that stinks this tournmnet should be full of falcons and ice climbers and one peach who ends up winning. good luck getting to the 777th post I believe in you

Rat

Smash Lord
Nuts it doesn't look like I can go now =(. Negotiating car usage with the folks is rough.

Will there at least be a livestream for this? Also Wayne you better step it up.

john!

Smash Hero
well unless i can get a last minute carpool to this, it looks like i'm not going. *hopes*

but if i do, $10 MONEY MATCH SINGLE BUTTON MODE GET AT ME

except for insane carzy guy.

icg, do not get at me.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Wow, a lot has happened on here and I don't feel like reading it. There's a chance Texas won't be coming to this after all :/

Top Bottom