• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hey uh...ORLY...if we meet in brackets again, are we doing Yoshi's 64 first, Jungle Japes second, and MKII for the tiebreaker >=P? **** stage lists, those stages are legit. Well, besides for Yoshi's 64. That stage is too big for even the likes of DK/Browser....

And I'm gonna lol when either crews or a poop ton of MM's don't happen. Then I'm going to cry because I'm going to be involved in some way =(

From memory, my MM's are...

$5 Hondafoo, Falcon vs. Peach
$5 Shonic, Falcon vs. Marth
$5 Reneblade, Falcon dittos/Falcon vs ???
$5 Cykofox, Grudge match AKA Falcon vs. Marth
$1/5 Jesusfreak, Falcon vs. I really don't know who you're choosing >_<
$5 Deeznutz, Falcon vs Samoose

Tell me if I have a MM with you and I forgots

I guess I outta get these challenges out there....
Sveet, $5 Falcon vs. Marth
Looshkin, $5 Falcon vs. Ganon
Oro/Bzoo, $5 Falcon vs. whoever you play these days
ORLY, $5 Falcon dittos I'd assume

Let's hope I don't lose all of these ^_^;;
I'll money match you too. $5?

yo BP i wasn't referring to your tech skill.. Also i know about your hand injury, and i'm sorry about it. You're a really chill player and your tech skill even with effed up hand is still really good. I said ain't no lovage coz lovage isn't just super technical anymore, he started playing smart. that's why i say he's like silent wolf, but with a brain (another thread).
since when do i not play just as smart, if not smarter than lovage? you dont know ****

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Don't expect a lot out of me.

I did buy a used copy of Melee just so I could practice for this though :)

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I namesearch Wiggins at least twice a day, maybe even 3 if I'm feeling more Wiggin' than usual

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
rofllllll....diddnt we have a discussion awhile ago that noone good that wobbles is going? GGs peef...u just made a TX player in top 3 lolll.....also, mw has like nooo great peaches....sorry JF :/.

also i loveeee IASIP wife =)...who couldnt? now eastbound and down....thaaaats a ridic show!
Don't be sorry, Tink. No good Peaches is my dream tournament. Wife and MacD is more than enough for me. I might be able to deal with ICs, but I definitely can't deal with Peach :dizzy:

book

Smash Apprentice
Yo MacD I think me and PEEF are just gonna leave tonight and come get you guys. Its stupid to wait plus I like driving at night with nothing but peef's delicate snoring keeping me awake.
Idea: Bring an extra setup. Smash at my place, sleep and head out in the morning. :)

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
hyped.

And Trail you Pm's are full so hit me with one when your sure you are going.

so far for mm's I got I think

Flux
Tomacawk
Peef
JesusFreak

I need more than that I'm coming out of hibernation and ****

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i'll pichu ditto MM anyone one of the craziest match-ups of all time. offen times it's a test of mindgames and overall skill.

anyone want to go double pichu for WTFs? I have to warm up my pichu.

Zicore

Smash Champion
soooooooooooo, looks like I got a spot in my car for anyone who is cool to come hang with me, eighteenspikes, and cosmo. I'm picking up cosmo from chicago, so be in that area.

Noobs need not apply.

and since I don't sit and stalk these threads or anything, send me a pm.

Tink

Smash Hero
zeus said:
...And Trail you Pm's are full so hit me with one when your sure you are going....
this interests me as well, since last i herd trail was in my car, and is full -_-....kinda would like to hear back soon, so i can fill trails spot if hes not going with me.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I could probably house you guys tonight.
lolol you just want friendlies with good people :p
=[ if only i were there

BTW don't believe zhu or macD if they talk about how bad i am

at silent wolf: LOL i'll be sure to spell your name wrong next time when i'm ****talking about you =]\

omgf wobbles. in a tourney where wobbling is ON. 1st place.

book

Smash Apprentice
Get outta here, Binyan.

You guys are welcome to crash here. Otherwise I'll see you all at the tourney. :)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
soooooooooooo, looks like I got a spot in my car for anyone who is cool to come hang with me, eighteenspikes, and cosmo. I'm picking up cosmo from chicago, so be in that area.

Noobs need not apply.

and since I don't sit and stalk these threads or anything, send me a pm.
sago has dibs on this pending a shift switch but if he cant go then ya we need someone

hey also can someone give us housing saturday night.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
We *could* just give 1st and 2nd place to my Popo and Nana, then 3rd to whoever's man enough to take it.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i hope IC's get 1st 2nd and 3rd at this tournament so we can never again have a tourney with wobbling on.
so i'll go ice climbers and pichu vs pichu can't fail

We *could* just give 1st and 2nd place to my Popo and Nana, then 3rd to whoever's man enough to take it.
i'm fairly manily and I think we can all laugh at
1. popo
2.nana
3.pichu
4. puff
5. fox/falco
6-12 mafts/falcos/foxes

only *****es wear gloves.

especially if it isnt -100 degrees outside.
so falcon is a b****?

Vist

Smash Champion
i remember being wobbled by this guy from Florida at FC Diamond

he pretty much wobbled everyone and would stare you in the face while he was doing it LOL

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i remember being wobbled by this guy from Florida at FC Diamond

he pretty much wobbled everyone and would stare you in the face while he was doing it LOL
I wish I was this cool sadly the ONLY chain throw I can do are the dair ones. i've been wobbled by a non ice climber main :ohwell: worse feeling ever.

Top Bottom