• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
$10!

how about $1.

I got bills to pay lol.

You can ask anybody I've ever money matched. Always a dollar or below. I'm pretty confident in my skills but theres always a chance I trip and drop my $10 bill in front of a ganon punch or some dumb ****.
haha. ok. believe me if ne1 knows about bills, its me. especially when you live on your own. And while I understand that you dont money match for alot, you can ask ne1, especially Cass, I dont do ne money matches under $10. sorry that's just me.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Melee huh? Lets do $1 MM's in melee. My fox, falco n marth vs ur whoever. Ohh. lol lets roy ditto, everyone loves those. so like 4 bux total. mad cheap. u can add/or decline watever.
Lol I'm not amazing at Melee, but sure.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Dire, I just want to say IMO that Meta does take some skills to play as. The learning curve maybe easier, but it's still a challenge. I can't just spam attacks and such I gotta be smart with how I play with Meta Knight. He's not invincible. Just a very tough matchup to fight against (depending on who's playing Meta Knight anyway). I'm lucky to place top 10 at times at the weeklies. lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
Rafa I understand what you were saying, there is a lot of really gay stuff in this game, and even my character has at least one thing like that (Wes knows what I'm talking about lol). I like singles and teams about the same, but it's a shame that other regions don't give a lot of attention to teams. On the other hand, it makes it an easier win for us New Yorkers lol. Me and Zro went to some random Ct tourney and took 1st with hardly any challenge. Actually though, there are a lot of ******** things people are finding in teams too now...

Anyway, maybe spamming Metaknights can **** certain characters or something, but I know for a fact if you play like that against me you're not going to win.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Dire, I just want to say IMO that Meta does take some skills to play as. The learning curve maybe easier, but it's still a challenge. I can't just spam attacks and such I gotta be smart with how I play with Meta Knight. He's not invincible. Just a very tough matchup to fight against (depending on who's playing Meta Knight anyway). I'm lucky to place top 10 at times at the weeklies. lol
How did I know you were going to type this before you even posted....:ohwell:

Oh and Snakeee

"Me and Zro went to some random Ct tourney and took 1st with hardly any challenge..."

You meant to say "Zro and I"

Rockin - By the way..your sig is kind of weird...I suggest you remove it ^_^

-__-

Smash Ace
Wes if u wana mm ill mm you. anybody who wants to MM PM ME cause i am not reading the last 3 pages.... Jman trash talks and he gets a happy meal IM SO TIGHT!!!!!

Money matchs
Tipman: 10 bucks
Shadow: 2 bucks
NinjaLink: ???
Wes: ??? if you want

Anybody else? i dun care who or what you are Money match me!!!!!!! ill even let you ban moves so that i cant use em O.O like jumping O_O!!!!! LOL hell no things like chain grab etc....

Don't take me asking for money matchs the wrong way like im cocky all a sudden. I just really miss them. (Johns)

Alukard

Smash Hero
so anyway ... i read all that stuff while eating my spanish breakfast =] ... i disagree with DA alot ... but usually its all a misunderstanding ... like with kubuu and the stage thing ... i wish we could put all those stages on ... but people will just abuse dum **** and make it boring =\ ...

i strongly agree with raffa about singles tho ... thats why i stopped picking high tiers and really giving a F*CK in singles like back in melee ... i can't win without practice... its still too much **** to kno LOL ... i dont play this game enough yet to get that amazing in it lol ... bum still amazes me with some new way to edge guard ... i'm like wow i didn't even kno that and just proceed to laugh at me getting pwned lmaooo ... so i just pick ike and bug out screaming and **** lolol

TEAMS FTW !!!! =)

P.S. dont post **** like ... o so u enter to lose on purpose alukard ??? .... cuz the answer is no ... i play to win with IKE!! ... but because he doesn't have as many easy options as lets say snake or mk ... its sooo hard ... but its fun cuz i like to pick him ... i jus tdont have the time to play the game that much anymore ... but when i straighten out everything in my personal life ... best believe i will b playing to win again ... with Nakie samoose of course ^_^

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
ok leo

we can mm it doesnt matter to me all depends how much money i will have by manana cause my money is loooking low so we will see. 5 bux we can bet for if anything

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
rafa PM. ( Pride Match )
just to see whos better =p
nah im good. I dont play for pride I play for money. Nothing under $10. If you feel its a cop out...watever, take it as you want. but just in case you change your mind. Im always up for a $10 MM whenever you see me at the weekly.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Nuff Respect

Respect With Ike All The Way But Ike Would Have More Options If There Were More Stages And No More Cg's Especially D3s Chaingrab Ppl Cant Get Rid Eof 1 ****ed Up Tactic To Bring Back 10 Stages.

**** So I Guess Alot Of Action Movies Got The Whole Heroic Thing All Wrong When They Have A Person Sacrifice Thierself To Save The Whole Earth ( Kill 1 Save Million)

Smash Communities Logic ( Save 1 , Kill 10 ) I Guess You Guyz Didnt Like Watching Heroic Movies Like Independence Day Or **** Like That Remind Me Not To Depend On You Guyz To Save The World.

Da Ftw, No For The Mother F U Cking Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D1

Banned via Administration
Make sure to clear these MMs w/ Bum unless I guess you guys are bringin a TV which I know DA probably will regardless.

Tomorrow's probably gonna be chock full of competition. I'm pretty much amped to see the players who will surface for tomorrow's upcoming weekly ^_^!

Oh yeah I dunno if Bum looks here anymore...but if I have no matches Bum or anyone else w/ the brackets just go to me cuz I don't really like doing friendlies during the tourney anyway. I'll gladly take the brackets from anyone's hands for the sake of us gettin home early. This is also to have a good reason to not play friendlies w/ anyone LMAO!

Miwa

Smash Rookie
OMFG today def beat playin smash yo ^o^!!! Shououtz to Rockin, Reno, Cass (for chillin for a min.), Shinigami, Miwa, Jumpman, Zim, P00P(YRB's teammate), YRB, Hoyo, and Mop!

Ma doodz hangin in McDs, gettin Bubbletea, taking a long OD walk in da city, going to CTF playin SC2 and GGXXAC, and then watching Dark Knight to finish off the night was frickin toooooo good!

What an awesome day...

BTW IN THE DARK KNIGHT SWAT GOT SWATTED LMFAO!

And get at me for catching random instances of tripping and air tripping O_o! SPOILERS OH MY! *covers mouth*
yo word that **** was mad fun! my feet still hurt from walking so much x_x
im tight i had to leave before than anyone else but it was still fun

Top Bottom