• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

-__-

Smash Ace
i said if u want lol o.o i really dont care who but i just wana remind everyone MONEY MATCHES MUST BE APPROVED BY BUM so even tho we are all making plans they still haveto be approved by bum first or else tourny go bye bye. we dont wana have repeats of last week so please ppl get your money matches approved first before hand or during the friendly time. which is almost never MWUAHAAHAHAH

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
i just dont understand how its DC vs MK

its crazier and more random than saying blackanese men have the ability 2 have babies

EDIT - i also think the game is gonna be an epic failure x] ... seriously lmfao. or maybe its just the fact that i dont like how the fighting is in MK

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Ok just to keep the heads up on the MM I have with a few of you. Friday I have MM with;

Vanz $10 I'm down to play Brawl or Melee for this. I really don't care.
-__- (Leo?) - $10
Zro - $10

Anyone else who thinks they're nice and wants to throw some money up hit me up. I won't do anything less than $10.
wow you are cocky.. i will $10 mm you. i have heard of you before but i don't understand why you randomly showed up on the thread and are acting like you are better than everyone.

lol sure shadow ill money match ur squirtle :o lol dark pch ill mm u too ur price.

so thats

Paper - $10
NinjaLink - ??
Shadow - $2
Dark Pch- ?? if you want.
Anybody else Money match? Just like old times if you wana ban moves so that only i cant use them feel free BUT ASK ME AT THE WEEKLY NOT HERE OR ELSE YOU WILL FORGET and i dont kno some of you still so blah xP
**** you!!!!! lmao

i ban up tilt :D haha. naahh jk... banning moves is dishonorable :/ shame on whoever does it :ohwell:

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Syke! I am not MM nobody, I just wanted to see who thought I was easy kill or just how hype people would be to mm me.

I am not the MM kind of person. You guys are fiends.

ummmm.....o my god. i really dont know how to reply to this except for....DARK PEACH...MY GOD... YOU MUST HAVE AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS. GO READ A BOOK!

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
wow you are cocky.. i will $10 mm you. i have heard of you before but i don't understand why you randomly showed up on the thread and are acting like you are better than everyone.
this is coming from sum1 who mains META KNIGHT! hahaha! PLEASE PLEASE...THE JOKES ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME 2NIGHT. GIVE IT A REST.

P.S. - sorry for the double post. im not spamming. I PROMISE.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ummmm.....o my god. i really dont know how to reply to this except for....DARK PEACH...MY GOD... YOU MUST HAVE AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS. GO READ A BOOK!
And your attacking me because.....................................????

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
wow so much **** talk >__> from every1

so i want to get in this XD

ganon328 u suck in melee and brawl LOL and your sig is like 80 years old

PaperstSoapCo who is that again??

dark peach LOL your dark peach

wes sonic sucks pick some1 better and start wining XD

bum well look @ your name lmfao JKJK

cant think of any1 else >.<

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
wow so much **** talk >__> from every1

ganon328 u suck in melee and brawl LOL and your sig is like 80 years old

.<
dude...your MOM sucks ON ****. i speak from experience. ok wow my sig is 80 yrs old. WOW... u know what i've started to notice?? b4 i respond to ppl's posts... I LOOK at their account information. WHAT MONTH OF WHAT YEAR they started their account and how many posts they have made. and i just gotta say....to those ppl who have 4 digit #'s under their posts and only had their account for 2 yrs or less... i just gotta say....GET A FREAKING LIFE!!!! hey jman....tell your mom if she's having trouble sleeping...to come see the doctor. HEHEHE

P.S. - this is not spam I promise. i just feel like posting on the boards tonight. LOL

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
this is coming from sum1 who mains META KNIGHT! hahaha! PLEASE PLEASE...THE JOKES ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME 2NIGHT. GIVE IT A REST.

P.S. - sorry for the double post. im not spamming. I PROMISE.
lmao, that made no sense considering what i said.. all i said was that he was cocky and saying random stuff. are you drunk ?!?! :confused: lmao

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
lmao, that made no sense considering what i said.. all i said was that he was cocky and saying random stuff. are you drunk ?!?! :confused: lmao
o you didnt get the memo shadow??? ppl that main metaknight arent allowed to speak or post or form an opinion. consider this your first warning.

o and in case your wondering why this is so? you dont need ne brain cells to use the character, so your not allowed to use ne on the boards. if we have ne reason to believe you can actually think for urself...WE WILL FORCE YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MAIN! LOL!!

P.S. - this is not spam...i PROMISE!

EDIT : PLEASE SHADOW! dont try to pull one from under me. look at your quote.. i dont understand why you randomly showed up on the thread and think your better than everyone else. HE'S SIMPLY CHALLENGING PPL TO MONEY MATCHES. whether they choose to accept or not is up to them. not to mention.... I WILL BE THERE TO WITNESS THESE MONEY MATCHES W/ MY XL SIZED COKE AND POPCORN.... IF ANY OF YOU that are talking crap like this is easy money AND LOSE!! o man.... im gonna have a field day w/ you ppl. A MOTHER FREAKING FIELD DAY! yo BUM : i suggest you change the name of this thread to Official NYC Smash Weeklies : FIELD DAY FOR RAFFY!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
dude...your MOM sucks ON ****. i speak from experience. ok wow my sig is 80 yrs old. WOW... u know what i've started to notice?? b4 i respond to ppl's posts... I LOOK at their account information. WHAT MONTH OF WHAT YEAR they started their account and how many posts they have made. and i just gotta say....to those ppl who have 4 digit #'s under their posts and only had their account for 2 yrs or less... i just gotta say....GET A FREAKING LIFE!!!! hey jman....tell your mom if she's having trouble sleeping...to come see the doctor. HEHEHE

P.S. - this is not spam I promise. i just feel like posting on the boards tonight. LOL
LMFAO i need to get a life when your telling some1 mother (who u have never seen) to go suck on your **** :laugh:..

your like 23 and u look 50 stfu.. your ugly as ****

u started like 05 and still SUCK how does that work

well i no 1 thing i can say 4 sure i did not waste 3 years of my life doing nothing in a video game cause i sucked

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
o you didnt get the memo shadow??? ppl that main metaknight arent allowed to speak or post or form an opinion. consider this your first warning.

o and in case your wondering why this is so? you dont need ne brain cells to use the character, so your not allowed to use ne on the boards. if we have ne reason to believe you can actually think for urself...WE WILL FORCE YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MAIN! LOL!!

P.S. - this is not spam...i PROMISE!
my answer to that is.... you can main meta knight next week. see how far you get in tournament.

clearly it takes some skill because we have some ppl in nyc maining meta knight and placing low... just like in many states. i don't disagree that he is one of the best, but saying it takes NO skill to main him is a false statement

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol @ your DA logic

it takes no skill to use him XD

so pick him dire tried and got nowhere lol

your tight cause u suck @ both games even when u did try

son i can keep on try me

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
LMFAO i need to get a life when your telling some1 mother (who u have never seen) to go suck on your **** :laugh:..

your like 23 and u look 50 stfu.. your ugly as ****

u started like 05 and still SUCK how does that work

well i no 1 thing i can say 4 sure i did not waste 3 years of my life doing nothing in a video game cause i sucked
LOL!! o man... yo thx jman for the setup...READY FOR THE SPIKE MY DUDE?! I DIDNT KNOW WE WUZ PLAYING VOLLEYBALL.

your like 15 and look 8. i've only been to like 3 major tournaments for both brawl and melee COMBINED. relax... this isnt my retirement plan.its just a hobby, but i can already see your trying to start a 401k for this. i dont play NEARLY as much as you cuz i do got other sh*T to do. IM SORRY JMAN... IM SORRY IM NOT THE LOSER YOU ALWAYS WANTED ME TO BE!

DONE!! I DIDNT WASTE 3 YRS OF MY LIFE...SORRY TO HEAR YOU DID THOUGH!! OoOoOo... GET AT ME SWAT!! QUIT LIFE!! OoOoOoO

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
lol @ your DA logic

it takes no skill to use him XD

so pick him dire tried and got nowhere lol

your tight cause u suck @ both games even when u did try

son i can keep on try me

LAUGH AT YOUR D.A. LOGIC!? it wuz you who wuz ranting about how you picked up meta knight a week ago and placed top 5 in the weekly. how that character is so freaking easy. where are you going w/ this??

P.S. - OOOO IM SORRY JMAN... ITS BEEN WHAT 10 MIN. NOW.. STILL THINKING OF A COMEBACK FOR THE FIRST ONE. your done kid. go to sleep its past your bedtime. I promise to get you a happy meal when i see you at the weekly.

A SIDE NOTE : this is to you and to vanz and to those other kids still playing melee. Its sad to see you guys still traveling for melee tournaments. there's no use in TRYING to create a name for yourself in a game that's already vanishing. the game is dead. You cant even pull up melee power rankings nemore cuz the thread is so old... you need an admin to put in his secret password to pull that crap up. LMAO!!!
i can already see the HEADLINE for a thread created by JMAN in 2012.... YO IM RANKED #1 IN MELEE POWER RANKINGS. I HAD OMNI GAMER PULL IT UP! GET AT ME SON!! QUIT LIFE!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
LOL!! o man... yo thx jman for the setup...READY FOR THE SPIKE MY DUDE?! I DIDNT KNOW WE WUZ PLAYING VOLLEYBALL.

your like 15 and look 8. i've only been to like 3 major tournaments for both brawl and melee COMBINED. relax... this isnt my retirement plan. but i can already see your trying to start a 401k for this. i dont play NEARLY as much as you cuz i do got other sh*T to do. IM SORRY JMAN... IM SORRY IM NOT THE LOSER YOU ALWAYS WANTED ME TO BE!

DONE!! I DIDNT WASTE 3 YRS OF MY LIFE...SORRY TO HEAR YOU DID THOUGH!! OoOoOo... GET AT ME SWAT!! QUIT LIFE!! OoOoOoO
lol done i dont get it

u do play this more then me im sure ( ALL OF DA )

u guys just say i dont play this game as a john cause u cant win

and i only been to 2 oss major tournys 4 melee 1 that i got 5th @ pound and 1 that i got third @ GA so i did not waste my time sorry..

your just mad cause im 15 and do play this game less then u and win XD

this is something i like to do with my free time just like u i just like to win and i guess u dont thats the diff between me

SO GET @ ME DA or whatever u just said LOSER

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
laugh At Your D.a. Logic!? It Wuz You Who Wuz Ranting About How You Picked Up Meta Knight A Week Ago And Placed Top 5 In The Weekly. How That Character Is So Freaking Easy. Where Are You Going W/ This??

P.s. - Oooo Im Sorry Jman... Its Been What 10 Min. Now.. Still Thinking Of A Comeback For The First One. Your Done Kid. Go To Sleep Its Past Your Bedtime. I Promise To Get You A Happy Meal When I See You At The Weekly.

A Side Note : This Is To You And To Vanz And To Those Other Kids Still Playing Melee. Its Sad To See You Guys Still Traveling For Melee Tournaments. There's No Use In Trying To Create A Name For Yourself In A Game That's Already Vanishing. The Game Is Dead. You Cant Even Pull Up Melee Power Rankings Nemore Cuz The Thread Is So Old... You Need An Admin To Put In His Secret Password To Pull That Crap Up. Lmao!!!
I Can Already See The Headline For A Thread Created By Jman In 2012.... Yo Im Ranked #1 In Melee Power Rankings. I Had Omni Gamer Pull It Up! Get At Me Son!! Quit Life!!
I Can Do It Cause Im A Good Player U Cant U Suck

and melee not dead cause theres a tourny next week and the week after so yea

all of the people that say o melee dead stop talking about u sucked in it thats y u never won with your 3 years of playing

u can see a head line if i still play in 2012 well i'll be number 1 u still u be wishing u were good

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
lol done i dont get it

u do play this more then me im sure ( ALL OF DA )

u guys just say i dont play this game as a john cause u cant win

and i only been to 2 oss major tournys 4 melee 1 that i got 5th @ pound and 1 that i got third @ GA so i did not waste my time sorry..

your just mad cause im 15 and do play this game less then u and win XD

this is something i like to do with my free time just like u i just like to win and i guess u dont thats the diff between me

SO GET @ ME DA or whatever u just said LOSER
UGGHHMMM.... hahahah. very funny kid. yea sure...ppl are going to believe i play this game more than you do. You dont want to believe us so you can look big on your part huh???

WELL GENIUS....WHO DO YOU THINK PPL ARE GOING TO BELIEVE... sum1 who's had an account w/ smashboards since 2003 and has less than 500 posts. who makes it to weeklies when he feels like it and when he does he's usually tipsy from his "LIQUID COURAGE" or sum 15 yr old kid from the bronx who has over 1,000 posts and had his account opened since last year and actually traveled to GEORGIA AND POUND (WHEREVER THE HELL THAT IS) TO PLAY A GAME. yea sure... you just post alot cuz you love the company of the smash community. yo jman...dont try to fool ne1, your only fooling urself. YOU KNOW i dont play this game more than you, dont even try to get ppl to believe you do. and if you resist and continue to challenge this, well then i guess... have fun wasting another 3 yrs of your life kid.

P.S. - DONT EVEN TRY TO GET ME W/ ... OOO D.A. TRAVELED TO CANADA FOR A TOURNAMENT. OOO YEA..HOW DID YOU FIND THAT OUT JMAN?? CUZ D.A. WUZ ON MTV MY NI66A!!!!! QUIT LIFE SWAT!!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Um...I thought I would stop seeing the "You play this game too much" stuff in the competitive scene, but I guess not. Who cares how much other people play? I don't think anyone here is a loser or anything because they play a lot. If you want to be the best at it you're going to have to play quite a bit, and you can still live your life at the same time.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
well they dont have to believe its the truth DA is trying so hard to get back on top and cant LOL
thats pretty sad that they have to do it with a game like brawl. id just play melee again but then again, NY is gay and plays brawl over melee

jesus don't bother fighting with these guys its mad pointless lol

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Um...I thought I would stop seeing the "You play this game too much" stuff in the competitive scene, but I guess not. Who cares how much other people play? I don't think anyone here is a loser or anything because they play a lot. If you want to be the best at it you're going to have to play quite a bit, and you can still live your life at the same time.
im not gonna lie SNAKE. I still play BRAWL despite its flaws. but i made a decision to never compete in singles tournament for this game. It would seriously take too much time out of my life to try to compete w/ the level of gayness ppl create in this game. YES YES, i know what your gonna say. WELL ITS THE WAY THE GAME WUZ MADE, THAT'S WHY! i realize that. that's why i wont even consider stressing myself out by playing in a singles weekly or OOS tournament.

I Will however continue to participate in teams tournament. I love teams in this game. You can avoid alot of the GAYNESS from this game in teams and there's more strategy involved. not to mention me and dire have already won 1 jersey tournament and 1 weekly and placed high in others. Even though we havent competed in a weekly teams tournament in over a month, possibly 2, i assure you , you will see us in teams finals soon enough.

I really dont understand alot of the smashers. FACE THE FACTS. Melee has gotten replaced w/ BRAWL. many ppl dont like BRAWL. in many ways melee is better and vice versa. But why complain about the game? why insult the game? believe me...your not hurting sakurai's feelings. he's laughing on his big leather seat while counting his full straps of benjamins. HE DOESNT CARE. why must you continue to post.....BRAWL SUCKS! BRAWL SUCKS! BRAWL SUCKS!! I DONT LIKE SINGLES for brawl. DO YOU HEAR ME SAY "BRAWL SUCKS" NO!! I SIMPLY JUST DONT COMPETE IN SINGLES NE MORE! end of story. LIFE GOES ON! i suggest you all do the same.

as many ppl have been talking about this week on the threads. this year is the year of the fighting games. I SUGGEST YOU PICK ONE OF THEM UP IF YOUR UNHAPPY W/ BRAWL AND START TRAINING. if not, your gonna have BRAWL SUCKS engraved on your tombstones. LOL.

and with this I leave you good chaps. GOOD NIGHT BRAWL HATERS! LOL!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Lol

well they dont have to believe its the truth DA is trying so hard to get back on top and cant LOL
jman i am not going to waste too much time with this post so i am just goign to say this quick.

please dude lol

kids of ur generation only see the present not the future or their past if they did they would not make BOLD POSTS AS YOU MADE LETS HOPE YOU DONT SWALLOW YOUR WORDS IN THE FUTURE.

TELL YOU WHAT FOR PPL LIKE U AND UR SWAT BUDDIES SINCE YOU GUYZ ARE LIKE AS OLD AS MY LIL BROTHER I WILL JUST TREAT YOU LIKE ONE. SO WHAT I AM GOING TO DO IS FOR EVER YOUNG SWAT MEMBER THAT I BEAT ( JESUS, HAX MAINLY) I WILL GIVE YOU A LOLLIPOP. THE REASON BEHIND THIS IS LIKE ANY BIG BROTHER TOWARDS A LIL BROTHER, THE BIG BROTHER GIVES HIS LILBROTHER A LIL TREAT EVEN THOUGH HE HAS BEATEN HIM AND HIS LIL BROTHER IS CRYING THE LOLIPOP IS THERE TO MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE A WINNER NO MATTER IF HE GETS 1,2 OR 3STOCKED IN A MATCH.

SO BE PREPARED LOL.

AND JESUS DONT SIT UP HERE AND SAY MY SONIC IS WACK WHENI DO REMEMBER WHEN WE 1ST PLAYED I ALMOST BEAT YOU IN A WEEKLY WITH MY WACK SONIC LOL. BUT YEAH LIKE I SAID KEEP LOOKING AT THE PRESENT LOL. DONT WORRY SHADOW SOMEONE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG ABOUT PLAYING WITH METAKNIGHT AND PLACING WIT HIM

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Any Ways Back To Some More Important

ANYONE WANTS TO MM ME ALSO DARK PCH WE CAN MM 5 BUX HOW ABOUT IT SHADOW WE CAN DO IT TOO.

who else wants to mm

GodotAA

Smash Ace
ok seriously, after Rafs last couple of posts i cant help but laugh at how stupid he is, or how ignorant he sounds.

im just hoping for a witty DA comeback so i can laugh more. I just hopes its more then "mm?"

but seriously can you guys make more ridiculous posts its ****ing hilarious.

you guys take this **** way to seriously and its so funny...

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Nah Goden

what Peach Vs Sonic?

And I'll See, I Am Not The Mm Type Of Person
What Is The Matter Dark Man U Only Want My Sonic So U Can Just Dair Spam Me To Death Or U Want To Play Any Character I Choose.

Also Goten We Are Dead Like Everyone Says And The Topic Too " Da's Washed Up"

WE DO ITS OUR LIKE WE ARE RIDING ON THIS ****. ITS THIS OR NOTHING

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
ok seriously, after Rafs last couple of posts i cant help but laugh at how ******** he is, or how ignorant he sounds.

im just hoping for a witty DA comeback so i can laugh more. I just hopes its more then "mm?"

but seriously can you guys make more ridiculous posts its ****ing hilarious.

you guys take this **** way to seriously and its so funny...
sorry to disappoint but im not gonna say nething "FUNNY". i dont take this game that serious believe me. Its just sum of the things ppl say on these threads that i can't help but to react w/ a smartA$$ reply. Its nothing personal to anyone, im messing around most of the time. but its sum of the things these kids post, and you can clearly tell there is no thought behind it whatsoever. Like take Drk Peach's post for example.

LETS ALL BE SERIOUS NOW. he posts this :

Dark.Pch said:
Who want's to MM my Peach? I'm Peach.......easy money.
then after tipman accepts his SUPPOSED money match, he replies with :

Dark.Pch said:
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Syke! I am not MM nobody, I just wanted to see who thought I was easy kill or just how hype people would be to mm me.

I am not the MM kind of person. You guys are fiends.
when i read something like this, im sorry. I get this sudden jerk In my wrists, and I know my body is telling me to respond to this RIDICULOUS POST THAT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. and just reading it was a waste of time. so i try to make myself known to that particular individual, this way he/she thinks about the next time they post. that's all. IM PERFORMING A PUBLIC SERVICE FOR THE SMASH COMMUNITY. You can all thank me in person w/ donations. THANK YOU!

P.S. - WOW!! what wuz that 6 posts altogether. my god. by far a personal record for me. I have no idea how many of you are able to do this on a consistant basis. JMAN. haha

Top Bottom