• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
it went good. crimas, rockin, alex strife, everyone i'm glad ya came and supported. now we have the monthly next week and everyone needs to go to that. alukard i wish you would of came. we had a sonic name malcolm o.d and we needed an ike.

we had a sonic and olimar.... both beast players.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo i got it mask. i'm gonna buy it off of you. how much you want it for? they ain't want to buy it and i need your number. my number is in the bx weekly thread so call when you can..... i had to take it or they was throwing it out.
also mask it won't always be on friday... sometimes it will be on a saturday. if its done on fridays.. it will automatically be a std/ smash till dawn event. so everyone can stay till the morning and play different games all day. not just smash. it will be a tournament and then become a smash till dawn after.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ya everyone should def come through to my tournament. By Friday I will purchasing some Stools for the tournament and having smashfests to train up with everyone ( though I am not entering the tournament ).

def fun times Friday

D1

Banned via Administration
Not sure if I'm coming anymore.

*crosses fingers*

Thats all I can do now...boss isn't really being flexible.

No homo (since he's a guy.)

BUM163

Smash Lord
wow i would be disappointed if d1 can't come. also i might not have a partner so please don't be afraid to ask. inform whether by private messages or message me on aim oni163. i already went though like 8 or 9 teammates.

Cia

das kwl
wow i would be disappointed if d1 can't come. also i might not have a partner so please don't be afraid to ask. inform whether by private messages or message me on aim oni163. i already went though like 8 or 9 teammates.
let's team. we've never teamed for anything.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Ok first things first! Blacky im sorry i couldn't make it for teams it turns out my advisor screwed up my schedule and now I gotta take my multi-media class on fridays 6-8pm, so i can no longer attend ya weeklies. sorry ma dood.
Now on to a BIGGER issue, I went to w2z today to pick-up my photo montage and Andrew told me it wasn,t there and one of ya took it!!! I even went down stairs to see if he was lying. So whoever took it' PLEASE PM ME!!!!!!!!!! I know u probably didn't want w2z to have that work of art in its grubby hands so u took it. But I need it back SERIOUSLY!!
its alright man, u can still make it through 2 alexs thing on sat if u can so if anything drop by then and >_< hopefully u can find your montage photo project thing ma jiggy

Mysterypickupartist

Smash Rookie
JMAN: Ohh DJ give it to me.. I like it when you do it like that *giggles* this is why I don’t like chilling with anyone but you *winks*

DJN: Really? All that for me? QUIT LIFE~!!!!! *laughs with his ugly eyes sticking out*

JMAN: Yes I'd rather spend the day with you and play Melee. *smiles*

DJN: Just Melee? *looks with abnormal fetis face*

JMAN: And to sleep together talking about melee... but I won't play melee that good.. ur big **** leaves me all weak

DJN: Noo Johns *laughs* Now lets get started

JMAN: Yea I'm reaady / going *smiles and bends over with gamecube and melee*
DJN: QUIT LIFE!!!!! *they ‘play’ with each other*

-THIS HAPPENED IN DJ's CRIB-

THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO GO ANYMORE GENTLEMEN

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
JMAN: Ohh DJ give it to me.. I like it when you do it like that *giggles* this is why I don’t like chilling with anyone but you *winks*

DJN: Really? All that for me? QUIT LIFE~!!!!! *laughs with his ugly eyes sticking out*

JMAN: Yes I'd rather spend the day with you and play Melee. *smiles*

DJN: Just Melee? *looks with abnormal fetis face*

JMAN: And to sleep together talking about melee... but I won't play melee that good.. ur big **** leaves me all weak

DJN: Noo Johns *laughs* Now lets get started

JMAN: Yea I'm reaady / going *smiles and bends over with gamecube and melee*
DJN: QUIT LIFE!!!!! *they ‘play’ with each other*

-THIS HAPPENED IN DJ's CRIB-

THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO GO ANYMORE GENTLEMEN
omg wtf lol soooooo gay

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Funny thing is that never happened, even saying it like a joke lol. I have no idea who mysterypickupartist is but someone is playing ******** a$$ games.

Mysterypickupartist

Smash Rookie
Gentleman. You just say this because everyone knows you are sexually frustrated in life. You will not get laid, unless with a man… or boy, if you continue at this pace. You have zero game and cannot pick up beautiful women like me.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Gentleman. You just say this because everyone knows you are sexually frustrated in life. You will not get laid, unless with a man… or boy, if you continue at this pace. You have zero game and cannot pick up beautiful women like me.
who the **** is that ?? ... and wasn't dj just dating someone ... for like 8 months ... mystery pick up artist needs to brush up on his info first lmfaoooo dumass

Mysterypickupartist

Smash Rookie
Listen gentlemen. I do not have to brush up on anything. Unlike the lot of you I finished school and graduated. Over the years I have come to master the ways of picking up beautiful women. It is fun and easy. You all lack in this department. The gentleman you mentioned was only with a girl because the girl was obviously young and ignorant to real relationships, which you acquire in adulthood. I’ll remind you all that the girl is merely a teenager. No man who is over the year of 22 should hook up with a young girl under 18. It is disgusting and low. It shows that this person could not really attract a female counter-part for himself of his rightful age, so he decides to get young girls who have not reached maturity and do not fully comprehend what a loving relationship is.
This ‘quit life’ you speak of shows me how immature and young you all are. Instead of fooling around and wasting your life, why don’t you all grow up and finish school. Then maybe you all will be lucky enough to find intelligent, beautiful women.

D1

Wowwwwwww...

...wtf w/ mad skeletons coming out of the **** CLOSET.

WOW

What is this.

Drama for yo mama part dos is on.

And my boss is mad awesome and will let me go to this week's monthly.

Ain't it sweeet?

Not like anyone cares but I shall show anyway ^_^.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Listen gentlemen. I do not have to brush up on anything. Unlike the lot of you I finished school and graduated. Over the years I have come to master the ways of picking up beautiful women. It is fun and easy. You all lack in this department. The gentleman you mentioned was only with a girl because the girl was obviously young and ignorant to real relationships, which you acquire in adulthood. I’ll remind you all that the girl is merely a teenager. No man who is over the year of 22 should hook up with a young girl under 18. It is disgusting and low. It shows that this person could not really attract a female counter-part for himself of his rightful age, so he decides to get young girls who have not reached maturity and do not fully comprehend what a loving relationship is.
This ‘quit life’ you speak of shows me how immature and young you all are. Instead of fooling around and wasting your life, why don’t you all grow up and finish school. Then maybe you all will be lucky enough to find intelligent, beautiful women.
...wow you pwned all of Smashboards. Congrats

This is obviously an alt, someone ban him already...:ohwell:

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow definitely talking a lot of crap about stuff ... so obviously its someone we know ... thats soo ****ed up ... mayb u should show up and say it to his face ... cuz i mean ur all grown up and stuff right ... so u would take w.e the consequence is after u've said it and introduced urself right ...

but we all kno ur not going to sho urself ... for obvious reasons

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Sorry for double post..

Alright I've been talking to Alex and he wants to do no tripping for this tournament. I'll be bringing two Wii's with all that stuff done. Anyone who brings their Wii's if they don't have the HBC already I'll install it for them and start Brawl with the no tripping code. Shouldn't take longer than a few minutes for each Wii there. If you already have all that stuff installed then you're good.

...that's all really.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
LMFAO this guy is so random

xD

D1

wow definitely talking a lot of crap about stuff ... so obviously its someone we know ... thats soo ****ed up ... mayb u should show up and say it to his face ... cuz i mean ur all grown up and stuff right ... so u would take w.e the consequence is after u've said it and introduced urself right ...

On some real.

10Melees.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I think I will need a teammate for this... If anyone can't figure out / wants to know, I play Ness...

Mysterypickupartist

Smash Rookie

Sir. You regard my statements as ‘a lot of stuff’ and ‘crap’ only because you are aware of what I state to be true. You might know me you ask? Well if you watch my show, you should definitely all ‘know’ me. I get men with zero game, like the bunch of you, and turn them into top of the line pick up artists. The gentleman you call ‘DJ’ has nothing but a foolish and immature child-like mentality, trapped in a man’s body. As I have stated before, why don’t you all grow up and finish school. I’m sure this ‘Smash bros’ won’t be helping you laughable losers when you are old and are not successful in life. But it is alright if you choose this lifestyle. I will be in my multi-millionaire mansion with my wingmen and my charisma that brings the beautiful women I know, towards me; while you all will have your GED’s or possibly some high-school education which will get you a job at a local deli perhaps. Your future might be turning out into what you all want I presume?

Top Bottom