• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I just wanted to show some videos of me from Mass Madness 12 that I went to on saturday. I got 9th out of 65. Bleh, I get seem to do better than 9th place at tournaments. I still have alot of work to do with my Peach it seems. These are all tournament and Money matches I had over there. I made 21 bucks in MM's so I left happy and placed alright just going all Peach. Had to show N.Y is beast.

If you guys wanna see my vids than here:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=shade4611

Excuse the first row of videos in the bottom The videos are from the second row and up. Thanks for those that watched and left comments :)

Also for better quality, add this to the end of the video address " &fmt=18 "
Not bad at all...your Peach has improved Majorly since the last time we played. I actually wanna play it again to see how you fare against my Ike this time.

Good stuff.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not bad at all...your Peach has improved Majorly since the last time we played. I actually wanna play it again to see how you fare against my Ike this time.

Good stuff.

Thanks for the comment. And sure we can play again. I wanna get use to Ike more. I do just fine against him but freeze up against the character at the last min. I dont know why nether. But it be good practice. I guess Ike makes me nervous?

Snakeee

Smash Master
I just wanted to show some videos of me from Mass Madness 12 that I went to on saturday. I got 9th out of 65. Bleh, I get seem to do better than 9th place at tournaments. I still have alot of work to do with my Peach it seems. These are all tournament and Money matches I had over there. I made 21 bucks in MM's so I left happy and placed alright just going all Peach. Had to show N.Y is beast.

If you guys wanna see my vids than here:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=shade4611

Excuse the first row of videos in the bottom The videos are from the second row and up. Thanks for those that watched and left comments :)

Also for better quality, add this to the end of the video address " &fmt=18 "
Good stuff, and nice placing. You definitely got better at comboing in brawl.

Who's going to Bum's tourney on Friday? I need a teammate.

Cia

das kwl
LMFAO @ bum's advertizing.. I definitely got a text message regarding his event. hahahaha

also, I STILL need a teammate for Alex's tournamento =/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks Snakeeee.

And If you want I'll team with you for bums tourny. Sounds like fun. Last time we teamed, (though it was when brawl first hit the US) we did pretty good. So imagine now.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
OH **** bums having a tournament on friiiiday. jeez i need a partnuh.

Alukard

Smash Hero
too bad i'm not going to b able to make it to this =\ ... i miss playing with IKE! ... and f smashing u guys =\

ANTi_

Smash Hero
too bad i'm not going to b able to make it to this =\ ... i miss playing with IKE! ... and f smashing u guys =\
lol was that your ike at gametable that was screaming with those two other guys.... lol:laugh:

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea vanz hey you know how i adversite lol. anyone that can bring wii's... please do so. if you can bring a tv which i doubt lol please do so. the more the better. remember the place just open. tomorrow rules will be up.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea that was my ike ... if u were looking at the screen i just did a consecutive hits mindgame 0-death .. GET AT ME

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yea vanz hey you know how i adversite lol. anyone that can bring wii's... please do so. if you can bring a tv which i doubt lol please do so. the more the better. remember the place just open. tomorrow rules will be up.
I need to know where it is excatly.

Cia

das kwl
and on a completely different topic, I was playing grand theft auto: san andreas the other day. the missions that you have to do that involve Catalina are hilarious. they gave her the most high pitched, mexican accent I've ever heard. and than there was that mission where she LITERALLY ***** your main character.. wtf

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
Anybody want to wifi brawl? I have a lan adapter and I'm in New York so it will be a good connection. My name's MOM, I came to weeklys a few times and I'm training up for the Monthly.. I play an pretty good Samus, so play me now and we can money match at the Monthly.

friend code: 4081-8183-2914

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
i actually miss nyc weeklies ... we had some fun times =]
I DONT KNOW WHY but everytime I see you post I keep thinking you're Benny (because he always had the Vivi avatar...) and I'm always about to say HEY BENNY cause he never posts anymore lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol I was gonna ask you too but then I was like "nah I suck and I'm sure someone better will team with him" XD but I'd looove to.

Top Bottom