• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
o without a doubt ... but still theres no man nor woman that can step into office and fix wat bush has done lol its like ... a political cartoon lol ... bush stepping in some **** ... and then obama just switches places with him and puts a sad face lmfaooo

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ya also i hope you all know that if you have a full time job and dont pay for medical obama will fine your ***. just so you know.

i am voting for obama anyway mmost likely

soul ark

Smash Ace
i loved how in the debate the only way mccain could explain his plans for anything he had to call fault to whatever obama was doing character wise mccain sucks i agree with some of his plans for the troops but overall i like obamas better. because not only is he supporting the troops he also has plans for a higher education system a great (but costly) energy plan that will allow for new job and some other things.

also is it me or does the economy look the same in the transition from the roaring 20's to the great depression

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It's starting to look like that. as a friend of mine from school said 'history is repeating itself' Stocks are down, anything that is non stock is probably holding up fine (I know my job, Duane Reade is). It's the worst time as well, cause thanksgiving and christmas is right around the corner.

My other friend thinks it's gonna be a 'walefare christmas' this year.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
It's a scary time for everyone financially. Panicking is the worst thing to do. But IMO Obama doesn't know wtf he's doing and lacks experience. McCain just spouts off ****, but all I see from both of them equally is a bunch of empty promises.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i beat him one set and he beat me another set. i didn't know what to do to the tornado at the time........ but regardless it was good matches.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It's a scary time for everyone financially. Panicking is the worst thing to do. But IMO Obama doesn't know wtf he's doing and lacks experience. McCain just spouts off ****, but all I see from both of them equally is a bunch of empty promises.
I wouldn't blame you. I told a friend of mine that we have to see what happens. While I hope nothing bad happens when Obama runs for prez, my friend from school said. 'There's no other way to **** up the US like it is now.'

Also, I hear Mayor Bloomberge is trying to run for mayor for the 3rd time and is now issuing a way to extend the amount of times a person can be mayor, which is BS.

Vanz - How would you treat those who goes against your word? you can't ignore them :p Though I would vote for you as president

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
I HATE POLITICS!!!

Even though Obama has no experience i still want him for president i mean do ppl really want a chesse burger for president (The McCain)?

blackanese u gonna be at the tournament tomorrow?

bum where do i get off from the 6 train?

BUM163

Smash Lord
hunts point or longwood. hunts point is closer and it goes straight to the front of my building which is 4 blocks away

Snakeee

Smash Master
Check out New Yorks Best ZZS player in his first movie ... lol hysterical Go0o0o SNAKE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0yMLTBN1Ro
...I'm just gonna copy and paste what I said in the other thread he put this in -_-

um well this pretty much sums up Staten Island and the people in it. It's pretty pathetic actually, and I'm just realizing how bad it is :laugh:. I made it for film study in high school.

Cia

das kwl
rockin - no one in the world is safe from my ignore list!

except ****ing moderators. that pisses me off so badly because there are some mods that I can't stand. they NEED to be blocked.

Cia

das kwl
lol, were you talking to reno?? nahh, I'll stay around a bit longer, at least for the circuit. but I'm tired of not getting 1st in tournaments cuz I don't main fox <_<

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
i don't really remember who i was talking to, but it don't matter!

yeah man, i know how ya feel, but hey, this game still feels new to me, it's been what? almost couple years now, i still see me playing this game for a long time, and so should you, mainly cause you play a peach that isn't boring : ), hope to see you soon

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Why am I renovating my room to look mad godly right now with an extra TV and furniture? I have four TVs now and I bought this sexy device to allow my Wii to be connected to a super old big TV that I have lol. Get at me for sharing this information lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol, were you talking to reno?? nahh, I'll stay around a bit longer, at least for the circuit. but I'm tired of not getting 1st in tournaments cuz I don't main fox <_<
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo yea Fox is ...Fox.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
rockin - no one in the world is safe from my ignore list!

except ****ing moderators. that pisses me off so badly because there are some mods that I can't stand. they NEED to be blocked.
Well, maybe we can vote for you as moderator....

.....then our only concern is you getting happy with the ban hammer and the infraction points. XD;;

Cia

das kwl
i don't really remember who i was talking to, but it don't matter!

yeah man, i know how ya feel, but hey, this game still feels new to me, it's been what? almost couple years now, i still see me playing this game for a long time, and so should you, mainly cause you play a peach that isn't boring : ), hope to see you soon
lol, peach is such a dumb character and gets *****. I play her in about 30% of my tournament matches now <_<. and I used to feel like the game is new and I wanted to keep learning. but now I feel like I know enough about the game and I'm good enough to win. and if I'm not winning, I'm just wasting my time. so yeeeah <_<

cris - fox is indeed fox

rockin- .. what?? my ignore list is just a list of people whose posts I prefer not to see. not some divine list of people who will be judged and sent to hell. it's not going to kill anyone if they're on there.. (even if there are 46 people on it and I see about 2-3 posts per page on this thread)

Alukard

Smash Hero
i have rockin on my ignore list =] ... his post are NEVER useful ... or even make me laugh if they are spam or w.e

BUM163

Smash Lord
bx weekly is starting. if you wanna go look at the thread. i'm bringing tvs and such over there.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Someone needs to let Vanz know that I'm only supposed to be on his list for a small amount of time.

BUT! I should also mention that I'm not gonna be at Bum's weekly this week. I will be at the monthly, and would like to know if anyone is willing to do teams.

Besides Rockin. :)

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Ok first things first! Blacky im sorry i couldn't make it for teams it turns out my advisor screwed up my schedule and now I gotta take my multi-media class on fridays 6-8pm, so i can no longer attend ya weeklies. sorry ma dood.
Now on to a BIGGER issue, I went to w2z today to pick-up my photo montage and Andrew told me it wasn,t there and one of ya took it!!! I even went down stairs to see if he was lying. So whoever took it' PLEASE PM ME!!!!!!!!!! I know u probably didn't want w2z to have that work of art in its grubby hands so u took it. But I need it back SERIOUSLY!!

Top Bottom