• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ehh my brother is sleeping.. woke him up to tell him bout ron not going.. now he told me to ask for a partner for him soo anyone please reply soon cuz he's leaving soon. lol
edit- i am not going lol but my brother is soo some1 team with him

p.c- aare you and kip teaming? who does he use ? lol didnt know if he played brawl i met him once at a tourney for melee a whileeee ago.

-__-

Smash Ace
AHHHH ZRO i forgot we played lol gg's lol stop counter picking me with ur kirby >.< hes too fat for me to hit dammit >.<

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
hmmm, i might just stay for the warmups..maybe ill get some more in assumin the rain is keepin ppl out..
Ill be playing as Marv

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
NYC Weeklies Are Amazing

Super Smash Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to those who are attending this week's NYC weekly. I might come by and be a spectator. I want to watch my competition.

I want Jman to win singles!

If team Going Postal enters, I say they are going to win!

There are many players that are a threat in NYC. Everyone watch out for S brothers, Snake and Shadow! Who happen to live in Staten Island! The dead borough turns out to be alive and well.

These are just my predictions.

Watch out for HOTBOX's BOWSER.

Tier and Cass for worst predicament ever. Chain Grab by 2 DeDeDes. If I were them I too would be angry, lol. Ya took the chain grabbing "like gentlemen".

Shame on you Jman and Basic Sausage for doing a double chain grab!...(good stuff ya two).

Jay0yeah's random predictions & news updates

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Hey Bum is it too late if I leave now and get to nyc around 5:30ish for singles?

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
bah, next time im actually entering for sure

i have a few shoutouts

ninja link - i jumped you when you took out your wii after all of them were bein used haha. ggs as always ill get you sometime

d1- being funny as hell as always. maining random games vs rarth always fun to watch

bum - quit borrowin my controller randomly in the middle of my ninjalink sets lol

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Man good weeklie today. Shoutouts now

Atmuh - good games your olimar is too good.

Shin - frigate shouldnt be a legal stage and you proved it xD.

Wes - Good games You made me hate ROB more then ever

and goodgames to everyone else i played i had fun <33

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts for today (well yesterday)~

D1 & NinjaLink-always fun to play against, you guys are the best man, it was a blast chillin with you prior to the weekly at f.i.t~ AUROOOOOOO!!!

ZRO-you can compete with D1 with being most funniest dude there man D: It was great seeing you there :)

Bum- :( What happened to our singles friendlies lmaoo I still need to get my *** completely owned by you still!! LOL I remember a few pages ago in this thread (I can't find it -_-) someone said they tried money matching you and you two stocked them and sandbagged or some funny stuff like that.. oh boy -_- Anyhow.. no thanks to you for our new team name ololol (actually I teamed with Leo this week and we had a name this time. IT WAS GOOD TOO YOU WERE JUST A LAZY BUM) you like.. you didn't even put Leo's whole tag you just put sausage >:X..

Chaos Marth- D: I didn't see you there. Well probably cause I was looking in the wrong place. .... .......oh well :( next time!!

Hax-nice to have finally met you, hope we have friendlies or so sometime =^_^=

Last but not least I'd love to give this huge shoutout to my teammate Basic Sausage (Leo as everyone calls him). Thanks for being a -BEAST- partner, I learned a crapload from you, stages, counterpicking, teamwork, etc. etc. I have to say, I'm really not satisfied with that last match where I freakin just died cause I looked at the wrong person. But no johns.. I appreciate all this Leo! :)
AHHHH ZRO i forgot we played lol gg's lol stop counter picking me with ur kirby >.< hes too fat for me to hit dammit >.<
Leo.. you play Dedede and you call Kirby fat?....dedede has to be -the- most if not second most fattest character out there man..

-KK-

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'll get this out of the way before I go to bed:

I love NYC Smash and I'm going to miss you all over the summer. This was a great weekly to end the year, and I'm pretty sure I placed alot higher than I expected.

So, before the results (and everyone else) comes back, let's do the shoutsies (in the order I think of them):

Bum - Bum was going MAD hard at the end there. He was also really scary when people took controllers. But thanks for running things smoothly.

ZRO - I owe you $3, but we had mad fun going to pizza. You need to go more often after bubble tea.

Blackanese - We should have had a match that was based on who could talk the best doo-doo, but you'd obviously win. And no, I wasn't sandbagging against you. Speaking of sandbagging...

Leo - Stop sandbagging. Also I hold you responsible for my Knuckles hat.

Jesus - You're too beastly with your ghey-*** Dedededededededededededede.

Alukard - You should have gone Ike. I ****ing hate Ike, and it was beasting all over Wes.

Wes - Don't talk **** about me. :(

Dire - I'm gonna miss your epic G&Wness.

DJN - I'm gonna miss your perennially clean blue M&M Store uniform shirt, and matching M&M umbrella.

Jhezy - Don't be so impatient. You seem to know what you're doing, just stop going all aggro and things will work themselves out. Especially against my aggro-***** ROB. >_>

Qwis - You're two letters away from QUIT! Nah, I'm just playing. I really hate MKs. They're annoying as ****.

Mista Aziz - HAX COMBO!!! Wow, way to absolutely **** me and knock me out of the tourney. It's sad because you're FOURTEEEEEEEEN!

PhD - I'm so glad I didn't have to face you. ROB dittoes are NOT fun.

KK - I saw you for about two whole minutes. Hi.

Crismas - I saw you for about two whole minutes too!

Hoyo + Jumpman - I STILL haven't played either of you! Oh well, next season.

Shin - Thanks for having teh HABFest. We should have gone out and gotten bubble tea later.

Rockin - You suck for coming late. Mad missage.

Snake - Stop beasting. Though when we played team friendlies I DID stage spike the ***** twice so... I'm not so scared anymore. Big ups to your brother for me.

Atmuh - Double Olimar does sound like a good idea.

Jay0 - Get at your braces. Good job running things while you can.

NL - That pizza was pretty good, wasn't it? I'm not gonna lie; being away from NYC Smash I fully expect you to teach me all the **** you find when I get back.

Travis - Nice hair. Get at my ROB.

Dial - Quit for taking over my tradition of going after the balloon. Only I do that. Well, only I do that well.

D1 - I don't mean to diss everyone else, but I'm probably gonna miss D1 the most, simply because you were like the first dude to be hella down with me. Also because he has the greatest and most unique hype in history so... get at him? NO HOMO TAG ALL DAI!

PC - Stop hating on Shy Guys. I don't care if they messed with you in the past.

And of course, the Crew.

Randy - Keep rocking out on my iPod, son. And your Wario was getting me mad ZIPLOCK today!

Tier - Your new haircut is bringing smexy back and your DK is bringing techsy back. I saw it from afar.

F2B - Diddy is mad ****ing annoying. Keep that **** up. And don't let NL take the title of best Diddy in NYC.

Vanz - I wanted bubbletea. Stop being good at Melee.

And finally

Artic, Kewl, Crunklington, Mom, Dad and all the other heads who left and made singles at my last weekly for a long time take MAD LONGER than it was supposed to...

QUIT LIFE I'M OUT GET REAPED FROM DEEP I'M GANON COOL YOUR JETS MY DUDE GET AT ME DEMIGODZZZZ SWAT ALL DAI!!!!

Edit: Oh yeah, and...

HE'S SO BUBBLETEA!

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Fun weekly as usual good stuff to everyone i played and better stuff to jman and bum for beating me. Fun teaming with you Bum, team heavyweights is too beast LOL. Hopefully i'll be able to come again next week.

Hax

Smash Champion
Fun weekly as usual good stuff to everyone i played and better stuff to jman and bum for beating me. Fun teaming with you Bum, team heavyweights is too beast LOL. Hopefully i'll be able to come again next week.
big boys lol

so yea.. i don't suck at this game anymore lol (branden plz don't beast on me lol) :laugh:

gg's everyone, also whoever told me to go falcon vs is a meanie

good **** chris we'll do good next week lol i know it

D1

Banned via Administration
zZz...tough day tough brackets...good games to all in teams and singles.

and good night.

<3 HAB I'll miss ya buddy T___T.

Get at my Falco using Drillbeak and actually hitting credible players w/ it all day today LMAO!

DRILLBEAK FTW!

Anyway's Bum/Jesus 1st.

D1 3rd cuz he's whack XD

*leaves*

I dunno about teams...

-__-

Smash Ace
Good stuff everyone was another long weekly :-\ shout outs time :O

Kawaiikisu: Was fun teaming wit ya ^^ we'll beast even more next time >: )

Zro: Twas nice friendly matches lol (see i rememeberd u this time <(-^.^-)>)

PC: just :O lol u destroyed my hopes and dreams of ever being a wario player lol my yoshi will be ready next time!

Snake: IM STILL MAD THAT MATCH DIDN'T COUNT LOL i was 2 stocking the legendary snakee and then bum comes and tells me "END IT FOO ya dont fight"

Kip: Stick to Snake :o hes more cheap then falco lol

To basic sausage: GET AT YOURSELF FOR TAKING OVER THE BRACKETS AND RUNNING THE TOURNY FOR SOME TIME :psycho:

Reno: thanks for taking over afterwards -.-

Jman and Alukard: just :mad: and :embarrass loll

Hax: your snake is a lot better no more i can teach u now :( just cheap tatics LOL

HaB: WE GUNA MISS YOU!!!! till next time we meet great RoB

Wes: I PLAYED U STAIGHT UP LOL i dedicate my olimar vs ur ness to Vanz I DID ALL FOR U LOL

The random people that came and people i forgot until i get a hate mail and i have to edit this post GG's and till next week peace.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
So who won singles?

and KK i was the kid walking around with the 49ers cap. i was mostly over by wes' TV xD.

- also to everyone i played Thank you for proving to me My metaknight sucks and i should stick to Marth

Edit: OMG 25 post! omg im on a role. I'm gonna party hard later. Oh yes! I'm gonna MM random people on the street now cuz i got it like that. 8D

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
i love how ppl talk **** and those are the ones that arent **** lol

ALL i have to say in due time saying " wes is washed up" lol will be something that will be of the past mark my words lol i see the true colors of ppl. WES your samus is good ur a pro let me play with u train with me, what iam i doing wrong?" then once those same ppl get a few vics in the smash community they want to **** on the very same people that tried to encourage them lol. When dudes arent **** still i will leave one of the cooperates of this situation one hint, Mister black NYCLAN ATTENDEE. ONLY COWARDS TALK **** BEHIND OTHERS BACK.

also good matches alucard much respect i gained for you laast night good ****.
halon good matches also aight man i wasnt sandbagging or anything so dont think that eventhough most of those matches just was goign in your favor good **** i was not playing well in the begining of the singles but no excuses good **** its either put up or shut up.

SO dont think your not improving you are i should have just picked dedede and called it a day but i need to take away the honor str8 thru the tournament lol goodgames though.

Cia

das kwl
ALL i have to say in due time saying " wes is washed up" lol will be something that will be of the past mark my words lol i see the true colors of ppl. WES your samus is good ur a pro let me play with u train with me, what iam i doing wrong?" then once those same ppl get a few vics in the smash community they want to **** on the very same people that tried to encourage them lol. When dudes arent **** still i will leave one of the cooperates of this situation one hint, Mister black NYCLAN ATTENDEE. ONLY COWARDS TALK **** BEHIND OTHERS BACK.
i think i'm the only black nyclan attendee.. that and kubuu.. LOL

am i the mystery person??

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
NO vanz read below

NO VANZ I DIDNT MEET U IN NYCALN AND YOUR ORIGIN WAS NOT FROM NYCLAN THAT PERSON KNOWS HOW I AM TALKING ABOUT.

ALL I HAVE TO SEE IS THIS ONE MORE HIT PPL LETS PLAY HANG MAN EVERYTIME A PERSON GETS **** WRONG A LETTER OR DONT SOLVE THE RIDDLE THEY WILL GET A PART OF THE HANG MANS BODY. THIS PERSON SAYS THIS IMFAMOUS PHRASE: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AND THIS PERSON ALSO **** rides swat and he is black so just think about it now ppl let the games begin

-__-

Smash Ace
NO VANZ I DIDNT MEET U IN NYCALN AND YOUR ORIGIN WAS NOT FROM NYCLAN THAT PERSON KNOWS HOW I AM TALKING ABOUT.

ALL I HAVE TO SEE IS THIS ONE MORE HIT PPL LETS PLAY HANG MAN EVERYTIME A PERSON GETS **** WRONG A LETTER OR DONT SOLVE THE RIDDLE THEY WILL GET A PART OF THE HANG MANS BODY. THIS PERSON SAYS THIS IMFAMOUS PHRASE: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AND THIS PERSON ALSO **** rides swat and he is black so just think about it now ppl let the games begin
can i buy a vowel?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

I would like to buy an A plz? :p

Also, I'm hoping to face you sometime in Brawl Wes. Plz no MMs because I'm poor =/

Top Bottom