• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
You know whats better then bubble tea?...... A nice cold glass of FALCON PUNCH! it has enough vitamin-C and anti-oxidents to blow your god-****ed head off! FALCON PAWNCH! <33.........Sorry I'm hyper and really bored. XD

Dude you partied too much tonight in your boxers.. stop drinking so much man~ All over 15 posts >;( j/k j/k :D lmao

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
OH MY GOD BLACKANESE I'M GONNA KILL YOU LMAOO <-- this doesn't make my reputation any better does it.. DAYAM blackanese.. dial.. cass.. you all are so mean roflmao i specifically put in my signature what the hell KK stands for. The day when someone finds a good abbreviation for my name is the day I'll stop using KK <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
OH MY GOD BLACKANESE I'M GONNA KILL YOU LMAOO <-- this doesn't make my reputation any better does it.. DAYAM blackanese.. dial.. cass.. you all are so mean roflmao i specifically put in my signature what the hell KK stands for. The day when someone finds a good abbreviation for my name is the day I'll stop using KK <3
I think I only made a joke about your tag once, and it was mad subtle and during a match, so no one heard it, so it doesn't count.

Have you ever thought of a different tag? Perhaps one that's less problematic?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Lmao! when i thought of a abbreviation i thought Kaki for the first two letters and ye...... but that would just bring nothing but a good laugh xD. How bout just put something that has absolutly nothing to do with your name? xD thats always ....fun?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Lmao! when i thought of a abbreviation i thought Kaki for the first two letters and ye...... but that would just bring nothing but a good laugh xD. How bout just put something that has absolutly nothing to do with your name? xD thats always ....fun?
I used to use ZOMG quite a bit myself...

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
u can be

Kool
Kid

=O no no better yet make it stand 4

Kocky
Koochie

=] thats mad hot and u AND every1 else on this thread knows that

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Sup guys? Hows everything going over in the NYC? Wish me luck at my Mass. tournament MM9 over here on Sat. anyone around here I should look out for in particular?

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
wowzers the kkk lady who happens to be asian.... u r 2 **** good... white power son *high five* =] i wish we had more ppl like u and embaced the white way of life... white jesus and ronald regan will surely forgive u for ur black sins and grant u entry into white heaven lolz

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
wowzers the kkk lady who happens to be asian.... u r 2 **** good... white power son *high five* =] i wish we had more ppl like u and embaced the white way of life... white jesus and ronald regan will surely forgive u for ur black sins and grant u entry into white heaven lolz
"God doesn't even recognize that black people exist, except in February."

-The Boondocks

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Sup guys? Hows everything going over in the NYC? Wish me luck at my Mass. tournament MM9 over here on Sat. anyone around here I should look out for in particular?
Yah..people that know how to fight vs spamming Pits..which is like...everyone

Goodluck ^_^ :ohwell:

edit- I hope I don't get banned for that STICK FIGURE

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yah..people that know how to fight vs spamming Pits..which is like...everyone

Goodluck ^_^ :ohwell:

edit- I hope I don't get banned for that STICK FIGURE
First of all, I will admit that he's probably the spammiest Pit I've played.

Secondly, I love how his **** is thicker than his spine.

Top Bottom