• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Yo..I'm not even gonna be ON brawl at training grounds today, because NARUTO GNT IS 2 GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
**** training grounds..im n00bing it up on Gamebattles LOL

FIXED:ohwell:

Anyway, school is almost out... I think I have 2 more weeks of biology and then I'm gonna start coming again. WEWT!! *does weird dance that everyone has of various characters in their sigs* <--- lawlz.

edit- Get at the random big breasted lady in my avatar...does anyone know who she is?! Nope..but she has big breasts :p

edit2- Casshern..why would you have your crew name in your SWF name...what if you guys break up and you join another crew..then you're f*cked :ohwell:

edit3- I'm bored...

edit4- *sigh*...life sucks

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
FIXED:ohwell:

Anyway, school is almost out... I think I have 2 more weeks of biology and then I'm gonna start coming again. WEWT!! *does weird dance that everyone has of various characters in their sigs* <--- lawlz.

edit- Get at the random big breasted lady in my avatar...does anyone know who she is?! Nope..but she has big breasts :p

edit2- Casshern..why would you have your crew name in your SWF name...what if you guys break up and you join another crew..then you're f*cked :ohwell:

edit3- I'm bored...

edit4- *sigh*...life sucks
i dont play gamebattles nomore i quit after like a week and being 11 LOL

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
._. HI!! I never met you (you were supposed to be at FIT one day or something but I didn't come that day? Cause I was busy? X_x) but yea.. wait... ...huh?? Were you at the friendlies today? *confused*
Lol Yea I went that day, but I used to be at FIT a lot of times last semester though.. this semester I be too busy on thursday with classes sadly -.-

EDIT: Nahh I didn't go to that training grounds.. I did see you at the weekly once. I was the one bothering Hoyo saying he was gay and that he didn't introduce me to his buddies lol.

yoooz. Shinigami... is Shin Squared Moo gonna be there friday?
Lol I was looking forward to it but I'm not really sure as of now. I might be busy so I don't think I'm a go. However if anything comes to my attention of being able to go, I will inform you. We shall raep some other time lol.

-__-

Smash Ace
BS for brawl

Good games everyone as always its a fun expensive way to play brawl >.>;
Shout outs:

Bum: Get at me in Taiko no Tatsujin Portable
Kawaiikisu: Good team matches, take my lives next time rofl even if im at 999% xD
Luck: what u mean i make brawl boring our match were soo much fun LOL
Blackanese: i didnt get to fight u cuz the kkk kept goin after u LOL :p
HaB: RoB is FaT -.-
Cass: Money match me in warcraft ill use my hero only i promise!
DiaL: Get at my pichu :O shulda been a 4 stock >:(
DJ: get at my bowser :o
the other random people: uhh thanks for coming :-\?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Shout outs:

Kawaiikisu: Good team matches, take my lives next time rofl even if im at 999% xD
Stop Sandbagging in every Brawl match you had with me. You're not Isai.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Shout outs:

*tear* not mentioned anywhere o wells

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I believe that that is Akroma, Angel of Fury (the timespiraled red one, not the original white akroma)

yeah, get at my knowledge of M:tG >_>
I remember in Onslaught block ****** many people with a white deck that had 4 Akroma's Vengeance.

And then in T1 playing Full English Breakfast and having Volrath's Shapeshifter take the form of Akroma herself when she was cycled by Survival of the Fittest into the graveyard.

Get at MY KNOWLEDGE OF M:TG SON!

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
I remember in Onslaught block ****** many people with a white deck that had 4 Akroma's Vengeance.

And then in T1 playing Full English Breakfast and having Volrath's Shapeshifter take the form of Akroma herself when she was cycled by Survival of the Fittest into the graveyard.

Get at MY KNOWLEDGE OF M:TG SON!
you don't wanna go there man...

I remember throwing down arc bound ravager first turn with a seat of synod and chrome mox imprinting a thoughtcast then throwing down a welding jar and layin down a frog for nada, and then having my opponent say "I scoop" SCOOP SCOOP, HAGENDAAZ *****

or we can go a bit further in the timeline and see me wrecking with gifts rock, yosei locks, and all that jazz. Or hell, we can hit up rav/time spiral block an be hittin dragonstorms turn 4 off of seething songs and right of flames.

GET AT MY KNOWLEDGE CRAKA!

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna be going to this weekly

My cousin killed himself over some stupid f*ckin girl

Some b*tch I told him didn't care about her

Now she's still here and he's gone...

Don't PM me with anything

Don't hit me up on AIM either

I don't feel like being bothered right now...

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I remember throwing down arc bound ravager first turn with a seat of synod and chrome mox imprinting a thoughtcast then throwing down a welding jar and layin down a frog for nada, and then having my opponent say "I scoop" SCOOP SCOOP, HAGENDAAZ *****
That's why Ravager was restricted.

or we can go a bit further in the timeline and see me wrecking with gifts rock, yosei locks, and all that jazz. Or hell, we can hit up rav/time spiral block an be hittin dragonstorms turn 4 off of seething songs and right of flames.
That's why Gifts Ungiven was restricted.

And get at you probably starting in Onslaught block and going on from there straight through Mirrodin block and Kamigawa block and onto stuff that I've since lost all knowledge of.

Keep playing T2, son. T2 is for NOOBS. Bring on T1 decks any day and I'll get at you with Long.dec and Full English Breakfast and a little surprise I like to call KOBOLD ****.

And um... sorry, Ron. :(

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
That's why Ravager was restricted.

That's why Gifts Ungiven was restricted.

And get at you probably starting in Onslaught block and going on from there straight through Mirrodin block and Kamigawa block and onto stuff that I've since lost all knowledge of.

Keep playing T2, son. T2 is for NOOBS. Bring on T1 decks any day and I'll get at you with Long.dec and Full English Breakfast and a little surprise I like to call KOBOLD ****.

And um... sorry, Ron. :(
T2 for noobs, wow, quit life man. And no, gifts was not fully restricted, and raveger was flat out banned.

And please, T1 is all about who has the money to afford the cards of the decks. Some of the cheaper cards are 25$ >_>

I believe true deckbuilding skill shows up in limited, an plus, that ish is mad fun.

EDIT: ohh, and I didn't even start playin till mirrodin, and I had small gaps inbetween.

D1

Banned via Administration
T___T girls are cool...but when they break ur heart sometimes u feel driven to commit suicide....

...well not me...just in case ppl are thinkin...

...just sayin...****.

I know ppl who went through BS like that *sigh*. First time I ever heard anyone actually go through w/ it.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
tier use to be mad beast at magic. i remember he had like a speed elf deck that was pretty beast.

but we've left that age a while ago. you guys make me wanna start again >_>
Lol. Idk, the only real reason why I stopped playin magic was because I found smash lol.

Magic was tight when I played it, but I have no idea what the new sets are like now.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Lol. Idk, the only real reason why I stopped playin magic was because I found smash lol.

Magic was tight when I played it, but I have no idea what the new sets are like now.
I'm in a similar situation. I went to college and didn't bother bringing my decks with me.

Next thing you know I find out how to wavedash and I haven't bought another Magic card since.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Probably both. I hope not for singles my last two weeklies i ended up losing to him in reallllly close matches. And im tired of losing to the same person >.>.

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
lol chaos, i see things on the positive side, like oh X and X happened to me, there must be a way around it.. else I just suck.

I'm trying to stray from talking to Ron or whatever, it's like when your friend gets dumped by a gf/bf you don't talk about it. (Oh man did I learn that the hard way..) I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable so I think straying from the topic might be most useful :(

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Lol. thats true. plus i was getting ready to come to the weeklie to get my rematch. But i think it'd be better to play him without all this. Oh well. I'm only in it for the practice anyway I'm in desperate need to play better with marth.........Yeahhh too much rambling.

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
....oh my lord chaos your signature wins dayam. i went from 'wtf.. sniff wario's farts..' and then i read on.. and i was on the floor DYING for the next like 20 minutes LMFAOO. You a guy or a girl XD

Btw yea same here I need more practice on my Marth too <3 What's your tag, hopefully let's get in some friendly dittos or so before the tourney! (Mine's KK.. oh my lord look at my sig.. no comments please..) Cya there!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
lol! i was bored and randomly put that. my tag is scarlet disaster but im thinking about going to ChaoS or something. And i am a guy. I plan on getting there early since i have no school so sure friendlies will help.

Edit: Oh....my....lord I did it i finally did it took 2 long yearss but i did it! my 15th post! I'm so gonna go party in my boxers outside my building then avoid the "random" gun shots >.>

Top Bottom