• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Fun times last night, although the ride there sucked, 2 hours in traffic with a cramped back car seat, 6 people in a 5 person car is not a good idea : /

GG's to YBR(I think that was it) havent vsed much Falcon yet, but keep workin on it

Atmah, gg's dont have much exp with Olimar yet, couldnt read a think you where doin lol, can see the flying pikmin, there so tiny O_o but nice Olimar

Ace, GG's against ur Samus, havent vsed many Samus's yet but Best one ive played so far

NL, good to have finally met you after meeting you in that smashnet chat room, watchin you yell at all those kids in there who just wanna play "Pro Rules" 4 stock FD only games with no time and no team attack on if its teams, or Lots of items : / but yes GG's

Also GG to Jumpman and HBK for my only friendlies of the nite.

Also D1, I heard you yellin what i suggested to you that should be a new NYC weekly saying, "YOU SPEAK TRUTH!!!"

Also shoutout to Reno, again HBK, Godot, Risky, and Jewbag, Bubbletea and MickyD's crew of last nite, couldnt wait for the rest, so tired and hungry.

Also GG's to those who enjoyed my PS2 for the nite, mainly consisting of Cass and Luck playing Melty Blood, your both really good at the game, and Frank (I belive that was your name) at GGXX for being the 1st really good person I have vsed since my Xbox Live days. Also Dire, you spoke of playing the game at one time and really enjoying it, so get back into it. Also, don't expect me to bring it to every weekly, sometimes bringing 2 consoles around with me can be a burden, or sometimes I won't even be able to make it to a Weekly, like next week is unlikely since I have work. But I will still try to as many weeks as possible because I like the change of pace, mix it up a little to play some different games.

Also LOL at Dail-up for still being in Denial about Bridget from GGXX.

Aight well good times last night, and depending on when I work, I may see some of you at a training grounds, If not, the next next weekly

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Well, I finally came back to good ole Web2zone!

In case any of you were unaware, I was in Japan from August to February. I went to web2zone a couple times over the spring/summer of 2007. The last time I went was in July... and then I was in Japan.

Well, definitely glad I went. Lots of new faces (and some of those faces thought I was the new guy, hehe). It was good seeing you again, Vanz!

Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the tournament (along with Mook), giving 2 people a free ride to the next round :p . I had to go see Speed Racer in Imax, so we left early. I'll probably be back again in 2 weeks, THIS time for the whole tournament. Can't wait.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yay for me getting frist in singles and second in doubles ^_^

pc: gg's very fun singles and teams matchs u ****ed me up that last game in teams >__>

my boy d1: we took frist and third yay LOL mad gg's falco vs dedede matchs were to good...

bum: i dont no how u do it but good shiit getting frist in teams beaing me and alukard and frist with me in singles ^_^ we omust had u and pc last game i choked =(

leo: your sexy and i want to chika chika bow wo SWAT ALL DAY

raymond: love you man too good SWAT ALL DAY

aziz: happy birthday man love u SWAT ALL DAY

wes: YOUR TOO GOOD MAN.. mad fun team's matchs nice rob and better sonic love your sonic... love u to man

dire/reffa: good teams matchs very fun

ALUKARD/BRIAN/PAPA BRIAN: thanks 4 teaming with me.. we will get them next time ^_^ its aways fun teaming with u... next week sexy man with blue hair..

cant wait too next week

if i am missing anybody plz tell me and i'll add u ^_^

1 more thing

SWAT ALL DAY

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
D: dayam Jman you made me scroll all the way down just to see three words lmao.. YRB you know what, we forgot something.. BUBBLTEA FTL!!. That's twice. Three times to fail man... I'm getting some next Wednesday.. (arooo!!)

HAAB WTF NOO you never told me you were leaving! Or that this was your last weekly! :( That makes me sad now cause I didn't give you a proper goodbye!! Blehh.. well have fun though!! I myself will be leaving at the end of this month to China :( man.. how much you guys wanna bet there is gonna be C-R-A-A-A-P tournaments there (if any at all) there.

Alukard

Smash Hero
O MAN wat a wonderful weekly ... i have a couple of things to say =)

i kinda wish weeklies were on saturday now... getting home at 2 am ... or rushing bcuz lack of time ... sucks ... lil jesus needs to win these weeklies to get money to go to a huge tournament in ohio on the 28th NO NOT a smash tourney lol ... but never the less it sucks that he is in grand finals and is force to split when he would have to lose 2 sets ... we kinda needed the money for our trip and was forced to split ... and also with doubles ... sheesh 11$ for 2nd place ... sumthing needs to b done for that percentage split ... i mean i'm sure u and pc could have split 90 and we split like 40 ... cuz dam 2nd place and i made 1 dollar ... -_- ... i ended up spending money to get to the weekly instead of winning anything lmaooo ... i kno its not ur fault BUM ... just saying =\

SHOUTOUTS!!!!

Wes- MAD fun set =) when u asked me to play and i walked by and said not right now lmaooo ... i thought u meant friendly sry >.> ... bu tyea it was really fun and i still laugh everytime sumone trips in this game bcuz of and i quote "sonic tripping WTF yo *wes laugh* this ***** never trip in sega!* lmfaooooo too good good games sir

BUM- U just had to grab that ledge didn't u lmfaooooo ... *sigh* at least i kno i'm smart enough to play someone as slo as ike pretty effectively lol ... hopefully next time i wont get thrown off FD by king kong for the loss LMFAOOOO DEAD AZZ THO u just threw me and i couldn't come back ... >.>

D1- i love you man ... =) .. this community is mad fun ... i love the end of the weeklies its fun lol

Raymond - "ayo u shut yo mouf u look like a lumberjack " ... i still can't believe i have never herd u curse in my life lol ... too good man ... good job in doubles almost got dire and raffa "WAT A TWIST!"

Dire- GG's in doubles =) ... Guns dont kill people ... Buckets filled with a yellow rats electricity do! lol =)

Raffa- GG's in doubles too =) ... ur the yellow rat lol ^_^

PC- stop walling BUM with ur FORWARD TILTS for 49% lol sheesh why is that uptilt sooo freaking devastating *cries* the hit box is literally another snake lol

JESUS-get at my words of random wisdom ... lol ... "GRAB HIM and press down in doubles " >.> ... hopefully next weekly we can win first without splitting it ... we almost have enough for u to get to ohio ... now we need hotel and venue fee =) ... weeklies here we come ^_^

Branden- i didn't see u leave -_- ... anyway good **** in singles ... i told u not to pick luigi's tho ... think hard about stages for counter pick ... think like bum ^_-

HAB!!!!!- good **** u fuked me up bad >.> ... get at me SD'ing tho lol ... sry i didn't give u a pound ... i just was a bit angry that i died like that LOL ...ur ROB is too good ^_-

Leo- ur sexy ... and good luck =)

ninjalink- LOL .... TOO GOOD lol
Brian-"wats meltyblood"
NL-"i dunno .. it looks like a video game/hentai"

well poor ike was literally fighting for his friends lol ... and couldn't get the gold lol ... i'll try again next time lol

lemme kno if i missed anyone i'm still kinda tired from yesterday lol

I LOVE YA ALL mad fun this weekly altho i ended up spending mad moolah

Alukard

Smash Hero
sry for the double post but it didn't let me edit >.>

but i like this idea bum ... we should try it sumtime

using 'odd-stage-in' rule

basically, there are 5 neutrals, and the players take turns striking a stage (2 each total) until there's only one stage left, and that stage is played instead of a random

wat u think ... cuz like ... ike likes neutrals lol

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
NO VANZ I DIDNT MEET U IN NYCALN AND YOUR ORIGIN WAS NOT FROM NYCLAN THAT PERSON KNOWS HOW I AM TALKING ABOUT.

ALL I HAVE TO SEE IS THIS ONE MORE HIT PPL LETS PLAY HANG MAN EVERYTIME A PERSON GETS **** WRONG A LETTER OR DONT SOLVE THE RIDDLE THEY WILL GET A PART OF THE HANG MANS BODY. THIS PERSON SAYS THIS IMFAMOUS PHRASE: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AND THIS PERSON ALSO **** rides swat and he is black so just think about it now ppl let the games begin
MEEEEE =]? well i think it is since i always say swat all day lmfao if not then... i want more clues, solving this is fun

but then if it was me, this was kinda 2 obvious =/
using the terms black + swat would be me lmfaooo

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
halon good matches also aight man i wasnt sandbagging or anything so dont think that eventhough most of those matches just was goign in your favor good **** i was not playing well in the begining of the singles but no excuses good **** its either put up or shut up.

SO dont think your not improving you are i should have just picked dedede and called it a day but i need to take away the honor str8 thru the tournament lol goodgames though.
Na its kool Wes. No Johns tho. But i could tell was trying to fight back hard. Nuff' Rezpect for that. yeah maybe u should of went Triple D. Maybe next time

Alukard

Smash Hero
short results

singles
jman/bum split
D1 third

doubles
1st pc and bum
2nd alu and jman
3rd dire and raffa

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Super Smash Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to those who are attending this week's NYC weekly. I might come by and be a spectator. I want to watch my competition.

I want Jman to win singles!

If team Going Postal enters, I say they are going to win!

Jay0yeah's random predictions & news updates

GOOOO JMAN!!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Weekly was fun. I didn't do as well as I wanted to, but the matches were all intense.
Shoutouts:

Ph.D: You are getting ridiculous man. Good to have you rep Phoenix Era.

D1: Good stuff getting 3rd, and nice set against Bum.

Leo: Since when is it such a big deal to be beating me....youre not being sarcastic are ya? lol If I D-air SD one more time I might break my controller, but I'm anxious to fight that Wario again. And yeah too bad that match didn't count >_>

Bum: Our matches are always fun. At least I lost to you and not some noob lol.

Hax: That was an awesome set, and so close I was kinda mad I lost it but I give you credit you played really well.

Blackanese: ...Calm down with the trash talk lol. Nah It's cool, but you were getting a bit annoying when I played Hax. Mostly making me laugh though shouting the most retarted **** like whenever Snake would hit ZSS ""In her Va-Jahy-Jahy" lmao.

Wes: owe you a MM. Sorry when I finished my sets it was really late and I was gonna miss my bus so I had to leave.

Shin: don't blame yourself for how we did in teams...that's why its TEAMS lol. We just didn't work together well enough since we haven't really teamed before, and I also forward B'ed you a few times. We actually did pretty well it was just a tough bracket.

Atomsk: Nice set, I hate fighting Olimar...but his tether is weaker than mine!

That Mario/Snake player: That was rough in the first game...you just can't jump off after me like that when I edge stall. If you had played a ZSS before though it wouldn't have been like that.

Raffy: Probably the best player I beat in singles this time. Good stuff.

HaB: Don't get cocky cuz you stage spiked me twice...jk lol nah that was nice. You got a lot better than I remember. Have fun in Ct

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
And then I think Aziz got 4th, right? After that I'm lost. I wanna know what I placed!

Edit:

Blackanese: ...Calm down with the trash talk lol. Nah It's cool, but you were getting a bit annoying when I played Hax. Mostly making me laugh though shouting the most retarted **** like whenever Snake would hit ZSS ""In her Va-Jahy-Jahy" lmao.
You gotta admit, I saw that last kill and Snake definitely sent a mortar into Samus' Va-Jahy-Jahy.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Shin - frigate shouldnt be a legal stage and you proved it xD.
Its a peace stage imho. I effed up leaving ivy in knowing something like that would happen... oh well... Just pray the Bracket Gods spare you the pain of facing an angry chocolate cows wrath next weekly aka i'm tight and ziplock

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Yo w2z needs to call mario to fix their pipes yo that **** wasn't cool lol. yo blacky srry i let u down with my ike but its cool though with each lost we learn from our mistakes XD so practice that D3 son and i garantee we will win the next one. Yo alukard u gotta show me the ways the meta man u were too good in the grand finals, U should go to Smashbrawlrankings.com and play this ni99a Clouderz he thinks he's like the worlds best MK shut his a$$ up for me son XD.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
LMFAO my bad mista snake, yah i know sometimes i get a bit 2 excited, then i get very annoying / cocky 2 some people which is bad which means u can ahve a hug from me if u want... =]

and yah mista stenier, we both made 2 many mistakes yesterday >_< but hopefully we got it next weekly

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Never heard of Trivium before but I give them credit for almost sounding like Metallica there.

I just realized the only place that sells Bubble Tea in Staten Island is literally 2 minutes away from me, and I just had it stuff is legit. :chuckle:
YOUVE NEVER HEARD OF TRIVIUM???????? HOLY **** QUIT LIFE ***** METALLICA,TRIVIUM,GOD FORBID ALL DAY

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, this thread is kinda disorganized when it comes to results.

Does anyone know who the top eight were and what characters they played?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
TEAMS
FIRST-bum/pc
snake and DK

SECOND-alukard/jman
king dedede and metanight

THIRD-dire/raffa
g&w and pika

4TH-MASK/RAY
g&w and metanight

SINGLES
FIRST-JMAN
KING DEDEDE

SECOND-BUM
DK

THIRD-D1
FALCO

4TH-HAX
SNAKE

5TH-ALKARD
IKE

5TH-PC
SNAKE

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo the brackets was tough this weekly 4 real. everyone is good. d1, snake, pc, hax, wes, alukard, phd and jesus i watch ya matches and i was like wow. i can't wait till nyc city battles other states. we all have different characters and are good with them. best team combo goes to raffy and dire hands down lol. let me go grab dire...... bucket of death in ur face fool lmaooooooooooooooooooooo. besides the missing controllers, i was happy of this weekly. people are improving, not using the same characters, we talk crap to each other, but it's all love at the end. now we might have saturdays, dependin how many birthday parties there are that saturday. friday's may only be one event cause we had literally 4 wii's and the attendance was 54 people.

Come early so that way friday we can do 2 events and please bring ya wiis if possible. any questions please contact me on here or aim. my adversiting is beastly lol

Top Bottom