• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I just want to know the results of these, but they're not posted anymore. :(
That's because the manager at w2z has prevented Alex from coming and helping to run the tournaments.

Not that I don't have faith in Bum and Jay0 to run the tournies, but Alex usually gets the results up easier. He's also the thread creator, so, there's that too...

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
i want results too! -emo tear- this has to be one of the tournaments i placed my highest and yet i have no proof for it -cutcutcut-
How do you think I feel? I usually don't even enter, so this is a big improvement.

EDIT: Also, Olimar Down Throw+UpSmash+UpAir+UpB is now officially the HAB combo. I'm mad hyped.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
yo the brackets was tough this weekly 4 real. everyone is good. d1, snake, pc, hax, wes, alukard, ph.d and jesus i watch ya matches and i was like wow. i can't wait till nyc city battles other states. we all have different characters and are good with them.

l
Yeah Bum! I was pretty suprised of myself too and its true. each one of the ppl u mentioned above have some pretty beast character... reminds me of melee days ~sighs~. But yeah everybody else is good too. My eyes was red and everybody had me sweating bullets each match lolz

[HAB] u got like 7th
Btw, where did i place too? Its also driving me nuts

Thank you, Jesus. I just wanted some clarification. Now back to not doing my final final project.
Yeah next time ur around web2zone, i dunno when cuz a lot of ppl has been bidding u farewell, R.O.B ditto me!. You have to conquer that fact that there will be a lot more ROBs in the future and maybe some worst than i am ^_^ so get ROB practice from now. Ron and I already started R.O.B Ditto matches. lolz Ur R.O.B and Olimar is too good. Have a good one!!!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah next time ur around web2zone, i dunno when cuz a lot of ppl has been bidding u farewell, R.O.B ditto me!. You have to conquer that fact that there will be a lot more ROBs in the future and maybe some worst than i am ^_^ so get ROB practice from now. Ron and I already started R.O.B Ditto matches. lolz Ur R.O.B and Olimar is too good. Have a good one!!!
I'm not back till the fall but I ****ing HATE ROB dittoes. They're so annoying. I really don't wanna, but I suppose I'm gonna need to.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
ohh really? how'd u do ?
also, this was ur last tournament here now?

and that combo.... awesome lol
I think I split 7th with your brother, Wes, and someone else.

EDIT: Also, just get at this community. Bum said it best, it's all love between us. Sure we talk mad **** but we still manage to just have a good time. Mad fun.

I bet CT's Brawl community isn't like that. Which blows.

I wonder, then, how it would be to live in, like, MD, with all those crazy weeklies they have.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
These weeklies are sounding mad sexy, I needa start gettin back to them. I'll prolly fail the first couple of times cuz it's been mad long since I have had mad hard peeps to face against, but I'll make it there lol

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I would really like to see NY crew battle other states

this isn't a cocky request.

even if it were, it doesnt change the fact that I would like to see this happen.

I know i'm not alone on that...

I was thinking like a 10 on 10

but who would NY's 10 brawl reps be...?

discuss.
Bum, D1, NinjaLink, Jesus, Snake, Aziz, PC, Ron, ZRO and Tier.

Get at me.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Oh man NY reps? just 10? thats really hard because there are many good NY players and we are almost all even. but i think it should be the top 10 most consistant people.

Edit: Yeah Hab got it. xD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
NY vs NJ at Montage's tournament.

SHOW UP, NEW YORK!

We'll be using Mew2King, dmbrandon, teh_spamerer, Inui, Atomsk, Yehs!, Eazy, Lord Knight, and possibly more if you have enough people to match that.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Guys i feel bad KK is catching up to me in posts. i've been on for almost 2 years and she's been on for like 2 months!. i fail. Ima start cutting ;~;. xD Yeah i'm bored

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
XDD actually this is an oold account, I've been playing more than these two months I just was NEVAR active on smashboards. When I started entering tourneys I started getting active. D1 and NL actually kept being persistant that I used this site so I went and made an account. "Kawaiikisu, X <- password. name taken." me: WTF?!?? So I login and go.. 'oh wow I made an account here earlier? Oh well might as well use it..'

NOO don't go emo we have too many of those in the world already ;(

P.S. Did I tell you I was a girl? I seriously dont' remember in the few posts that I actually posted. Um. Yea..

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
NY vs NJ at Montage's tournament.

SHOW UP, NEW YORK!

We'll be using Mew2King, dmbrandon, teh_spamerer, Inui, Atomsk, Yehs!, Eazy, Lord Knight, and possibly more if you have enough people to match that.
the suggestion was just posted...

give us some time??

everyone (majority lol) have to put in some input

AND

if this does go down, it might not be at montage's tournament...

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
To reply to Ron, I kind of like HaB's setup.. and the chaos marth's statement that since most people are almost on the same 'level' you guys should stick to consistancy..

As for chaos marth (what would you rather me call you by? :o I'd like to respect other people's wishes in their names~) and... ......oh my god i LOOVe my memory span.. I don't put crap in profiles other than my facebook profile (i poured like my life into that.. and it's set to like.. highest privacy so.. >_>) I completely forgot what I put in other site profiles.. barely anything so I just assume it's... like.. nothing. I'm ******** don't mind me..:o

Edit: LMAO ron you posted before I did XD oki *runs away as quietly as possible X_x Red Marth>yer white marth.. so... he runs faster* <- makes perfect sense huh.... .......... ANYHOW yeh so in other words imma run away. to my bed now. cause i am so tired.. -_- have fun chatting in smashboards guys! It's 2am here and I'm about to klonk out. Baiiz~
Double Edit FTW: chaos marth your new sig wins. even more now. K NOW i'm out lmfaoo

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
LOL! yes i stalk ;]. and ron D: i dont go by scarlet anymore it sounded gay -tear-

Edit: KK you can call me chaos but if you know another one(which is highly possible) call me silver xD

o.O double edit: nooo white marth for display! and blue marth for play! (YEAH IT RHYMED) xDDD and thank my sig shows my true straightness

Triple edit!(jesus christ!): KK is stalking me on aim now T.T

D1

Banned via Administration
NYCs mad beast I love you all.

Top tens...

...we gotta agree on which players make the list.

And yeah Inui don't rush us...<3

Snakeee

Smash Master
In any case me and my little brother should be representing at Montage's tourney. Who else is going?
EDIT: I don't mean like for a crew battle or something just mean I'm going lol....but HaB wow thanks for putting me on that list man.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm just hyped to see and play with the various NY people I have come to know and like, such as D1, Ron, Wes, Dire, PC Chris, and a few others. Especially Wes. =)

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Well guys its really late im tired as hell i would have been asleep 2 hours ago if people didnt start randomly Hitting me up on aim but thats fine it was all fun. but yeah night everyone.

-__-

Smash Ace
My opinion thank you for not stabbing me

Just my opinion on Brawls Top 10

Bum
Dire
PC
Basic Sausage
Jman
D1
Ninja Link
Ron