• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Me and Alukard had a pretty good set. ^_^

Even though I understand where Snake is coming from in saying that it's too early to think about rankings... I don't think it's too early to get 10 NY reps together for crew battles with other states

With that said... (in no order)

PC
Bum
D1
Jman
Dire
NL
Ron
Snake
Leo
Alukard

Others for consideration
Vanz
Shadow
Hax
Zro
Steiner

B4 anyone says "hey where's wes?"

I spoke to him and he said he'd rather watch than participate

We'll see if that changes in the coming days/weeks/months...?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, competition looks tuff. I think it will be awhile before I try to enter singles. Not too confident in my skills with Peach. trying my Best though ^____^

BUM163

Smash Lord
anyone in that list of top ten or the considerates please start training hardbody. i will even try to make time to do so. i want ny to prepare to battle any state period. anyone wanna train wit me, even though i can't play online the same as offline just contact me and we will train. my aim name is oni163

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
this guy D1

D1 you said "O"

so here is what we have so far _ oo _ _ o _ _ _ _ _ _

let's keep going ppl

and btw ronald if ppl really think i should be a part of it then i will join and do my best with SONIC.

AND BTW WE SHOULD DO A ROUND ROBIN STATE CREW BATTLES PLEASE IT WILL BE MORE FUN AND SHOW TRUE SKILLS.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
D1 you said "O"

let's keep going ppl

and btw ronald if ppl really think i should be a part of it then i will join and do my best with SONIC.

AND BTW WE SHOULD DO A ROUND ROBIN STATE CREW BATTLES PLEASE IT WILL BE MORE FUN AND SHOW TRUE SKILLS.
well wes since the time u said it wasnt me, your riddle became pretty obvious and with the following clue given b4 and the following cloe given above the answer 2 the riddle is

"cool-your-jets"

anyways due 2 "cool your jets" being the answer the only person who i know and are black that uses the following phrase would have 2 either be Cass or D1. but knowing cass being with us alot cass would have 2 be the "mystery person" but also knowing cass outside of smash, hes a nice person wes, i know cass may talk "dookie" alot of times hes joking, he also doesnt meat ride swat, just hangs out with us alot

but with being that i end my following statements here
if any of my answers were wrong, then from here on foward i feel pretty darn dumb =]
swat all day

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
ding ding ding

we have a winner holla at your boy lol

you know what u get a big NOTHING AWARD A PILE OF NOTHING BUT WHAT U GET WITH THAT NOTHING AWARD IS A FRONT SEAT TIX TO WATCH ME **** CASS NEXT TIME WE PLAY IN TOURNAMENT SINCE I AM " ALL WASHED UP" SO CASS YOU BETTER GET YOUR "A" GAME UP

CAUSE YOUR GOING TO NEED IT TO COME CLOSE TO NOT BEING EMBARRASSED BY MY " ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ" GAME SO YEAH THAT IS IT CASS IS ON THE HIT LIST NOW **** I NL NOW HE HAS LEARNED THE WAYS NOT EEVEN BY ME BUT HE'S JETS ARE COOLED FOR NOW

NOW I NEED TO COOL THE JETS OF THE " COOL YOUR JETS" SUPPLIER CASS.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master

you know what u get a big NOTHING AWARD A PILE OF NOTHING BUT WHAT U GET WITH THAT NOTHING AWARD IS A FRONT SEAT TIX TO WATCH ME **** CASS NEXT TIME WE PLAY IN TOURNAMENT SINCE I AM " ALL WASHED UP" SO CASS YOU BETTER GET YOUR "A" GAME UP

CAUSE YOUR GOING TO NEED IT TO COME CLOSE TO NOT BEING EMBARRASSED BY MY " ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ" GAME SO YEAH THAT IS IT CASS IS ON THE HIT LIST NOW **** I NL NOW HE HAS LEARNED THE WAYS NOT EEVEN BY ME BUT HE'S JETS ARE COOLED FOR NOW

But I won...

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Totally sigged that one post.... ^_~

oh and get at my 3 stock in an Ike ditto today lawlz. Ask NL how badly I destroyed the guy who knocked me out last week in the *secret tourney* that nobody knows about :laugh:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Despite the fact that I could never join weeklies because I get outta work too late, I should be in the top 10 and in the group for the crew battles lol. My Bowser is pretty d*mn good I heard, lol.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i do want wes in the crew battle

1. cause he has the must exp. then all of us

2. he would beat people then they get mad cause they lose to sonic

3. people choke when wes **** talks he even made me cry 1 time LOL

also same here if any1 wants to play and train i'll play with ya online just pm me or im me my aim is jesusfernandez09

cause i want ny to be best cause i love ny

-__-

Smash Ace
Today 04:26 PM
blackanese
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAlegendarysamus View Post
D1 you said "O"

let's keep going ppl

well wes since the time u said it wasnt me, your riddle became pretty obvious and with the following clue given b4 and the following cloe given above the answer 2 the riddle is

"cool-your-jets"

anyways due 2 "cool your jets" being the answer the only person who i know and are black that uses the following phrase would have 2 either be Cass or D1. but knowing cass being with us alot cass would have 2 be the "mystery person" but also knowing cass outside of smash, hes a nice person wes, i know cass may talk "dookie" alot of times hes joking, he also doesnt meat ride swat, just hangs out with us alot

but with being that i end my following statements here
if any of my answers were wrong, then from here on foward i feel pretty darn dumb =]
swat all day

Today 04:36 PM
HollaAtchaBoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAlegendarysamus View Post

But I won...

Clearly Blackanese one he said it 10 minutes before HaB im defendin my fellow swat member and i say he deserves the big pile of nothing dammit GIVE IT TO HIM!!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
lmao at jman sayin he even made me cry one time. i feel like wes should be in it. not only has he improved, but he probably has the best leadership out of all of us. thatz the honest truth. i'm only good for the stages, cuz i play every stage.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lmao at jman sayin he even made me cry one time. i feel like wes should be in it. not only has he improved, but he probably has the best leadership out of all of us. thatz the honest truth. i'm only good for the stages, cuz i play every stage.
I AGREE 100% about wes in it

thats y my list 4 top 10 is

bum
pc
jman
wes
ron
d1
nl
alukard
snake
dire

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
wow i guess i have to train harder now with sonic

**** It I Am In I Will Be In The Top Ten If Everyone Wants Me To So It Seems So Lets Do This Ppl.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I thought Ron started Cool Your Jets?
Naw... I was the first to poke fun at Cass for using it in one of his posts in this thread...

Don't feel like explaining the whole thing so just go back and look for it all

Bum - yeah I hear you. I'll hit you up on AIM to see when I can come by and play erhm..I mean...umm... train.

Wes - You're a crew battle legend. And with the recent improvements... it would be nice if u were apart of it.

I think I get most improved award though not even for performance but for not throwing anything/anyone. AND doing it through losses.

AND making everyone laugh in the process... for well over a year

GET AT ME!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
**** It I Am In I Will Be In The Top Ten If Everyone Wants Me To So It Seems So Lets Do This Ppl.
yayyy wes is in ... =) ... i'm happy now ... and i will definitely be training hard core with jman and the rest of swat ... i will play my best to hold down NYC with everyone else

Inui

Banned via Warnings
NJ's possible top 10:

Mew2King
teh_spamerer
Inui
dmbrandon
Atomsk
Lord Knight
Keitaro
Yehs!
Eazy

The tenth spot could be any number of people. Ether, NinjaEdd, ROT8, Mr. Ryu, etc. Not sure who it will be. Unless I missed a good fellow NJ Smasher, in which case I am sorry.

Just warning you who you'll be facing in the crew battle since you're posting your list here. :p

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Go Link! Go Link! Go Link Go Link! Go Link!
Little late for this...but...

*Makes a stance with one foot in the air and the sword in a slanted angle. "Hah!"

*Releases a fairy and it spins around Link*

*Swings sword twice and then places it back into his sheath*

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i want 2 at least be a sub d@mnit, and no i dont get nervous during matches jesus, that doesnt affect my play style

Totally sigged that one post.... ^_~

oh and get at my 3 stock in an Ike ditto today lawlz. Ask NL how badly I destroyed the guy who knocked me out last week in the *secret tourney* that nobody knows about :laugh:
lmfaooo ur sig is waaaay 2 good lol

and do u mean that tourny that ruben won?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
m2k
diem
inui
atomsk
spam
keitaro
yehs
LK
eazy
rot8

M2k takes it because he travels and has more wins. I'll be changing that.

edit: actually, EL is good, ya? Better than rot8/ether?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i want 2 at least be a sub d@mnit, and no i dont get nervous during matches jesus, that doesnt affect my play style

lmfaooo ur sig is waaaay 2 good lol

and do u mean that tourny that ruben won?
u got nerious playing DMZ >_>

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Do we have our top ten?

I say we have our top ten Brawl players for NYC. Here they are (Not in order of course) :

Bum
PC
Jman
Wes
Ron
D1
Ninjalink
Alukard
Snake
Dire

Now go, train and own other states, IN AMERICA! First target should be NJ.

Now how about top 11-20. NYC needs support just in case all of our top ten are out of state.

Here's an idea for top 11-20 (Not in order)

Basic Sausage
Vanz
Shadow
Hax
Blackanese
Zro
Steiner
PHD

Who's going to defend NYC?

If other States can't beat our top 11-20 they are not ready for the top ten, lol.

I'm serious, let us line up NYC's best!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
m2k
diem
inui
atomsk
spam
keitaro
yehs
LK
eazy
rot8

M2k takes it because he travels and has more wins. I'll be changing that.

edit: actually, EL is good, ya? Better than rot8/ether?
lol, if that was listed in some sort of skill order, then you still need to get your skill gauge fixed. XD It's more like... M2K is a top class player, Kashif is borderline, and the rest are second class or slightly below that. >_>;

Emblem Lord is probably the next best player, but I didn't consider him due to lack of attendance at Brawl events. I'd trust him more in the crew battle than ROT8 and Ether, though, due to competitive gaming experience and using a better character.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
I say we have our top ten Brawl players for NYC. Here they are (Not in order of course) :

Bum
PC
Jman
Wes
Ron
D1
Ninjalink
Alukard
Snake
Dire

Now go and train and own other states, IN AMERICA! First target should be NJ.

Now how about top 11-20. NYC needs support just in case all of our top ten are out of state.

Who's going to defend NYC?

If other States can't beat our top 11-20 they are not ready for the top ten, lol.

I'm serious, let us line up NYC's best!
I will defend this great island you new yorkers call Manhattan. My Mario and Bowser will burn any one that talks crap about NYC! Get at Phoenix!!!

Top Bottom