• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
werd, DJ is definitely top 10. Here's my list, in no particular order, for the top 20:

Bum
Pc
Jman
Dire
D1
Ninja Link
DJ Nintendo
Snake
Shadow
Ron
Wes
Tier
Alukard
Vanz
Leo
Blackanese
Hax
Zro
Cass
Kip

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Ike should definitely rep NY and be in top 10 cuz this is what he told me:

Ike: "I fight for my friends."

Ph.D: "That very noble of you. Now show those NJers whose boss!"

Ike: "EEEEYYAAHHH!!!!!"

Ph.D: "(There goes a good man.)"
ROTFLMAO!!! Dude! This made me laugh so freaking hard!!!

werd, DJ is definitely top 10. Here's my list, in no particular order, for the top 20:

Bum
Pc
Jman
Dire
D1
Ninja Link
DJ Nintendo
Snake
Shadow
Ron
Wes
Tier
Alukard
Vanz
Leo
Blackanese
Hax
Zro
Cass
Kip

Not to say anything, and I know me and Cass have beef when it comes to Smash, but with that aside, I really think I should have his place in this top 20. And yea, DJ should definitely be up there. And who is Kip?...

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Who is Kip? Wtf? I'm not even in your state and I know who he is.
Well first off I'm relatively new here, and idk many names, except all the friends I made, and some Smashers I've just had friendlies with. So yea. And NJ is not far away. Lol. If you were like, in a different area more than 2 hours away, it'd be different to say "I'm not even in you're state." You're right up our *** NJ. Lmfao.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Eh i'm probably not gonna be included in that audition anyway. Oh well I'l show you all how good i really am at the next weekly >.>. Yup now i must train my *** off >.>

Edit: I'm going to bed i got school and yeah. and I'm tired. Talk to me later. Peace

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Cool Your Jets!!!

Ok everyone calm down

Forget about trying to rank people for now

Rankings aren't realistic right now

Getting 10 peeps to rep NY in a crew battle isn't though

That can be based solely on results. Doesn't even have to factor in potential/fan base/smashboards post count...lol

People are really taking this simple idea of mine too far right now

Rankings can come several months from now

Now...

Let's talk about the crew battle and the CREW BATTLE only...

(And weekly news also of course...lol)

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Agreed, Ron.

This is all Inui's fault.

He's mad slick, son. Thinks he can just hop into the thread and be like, "O HAI GAIS" and think everything's all cool. But he had an agenda. A secret plan; Come into the NYC thread and just plant the seeds of animosity. At first he's just like, "Where's teh results?" and then look at how quick that turned into "Who's the best in NYC?"

Now instead of repping NYC hardbody and being a solid community with mad love, everyone's like, "No, **** you, I'M in the top 10, son! Let's battle and **** up the mad good times we've been having at the weeklies."

I fell for it too.

We're not stooping to your level, Inui! I see through your ****... you know, after I fell for it.

NYC ALL DAI! **** Rankings, **** Top 10 Lists and **** JERSEY, SON!

Edit: That post started out mad sarcastic but then I got mad serious. I still don't know how that happened. >_>

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Agreed, Ron.

This is all Inui's fault.

He's mad slick, son. Thinks he can just hop into the thread and be like, "O HAI GAIS" and think everything's all cool. But he had an agenda. A secret plan; Come into the NYC thread and just plant the seeds of animosity. At first he's just like, "Where's teh results?" and then look at how quick that turned into "Who's the best in NYC?"

Now instead of repping NYC hardbody and being a solid community with mad love, everyone's like, "No, **** you, I'M in the top 10, son! Let's battle and **** up the mad good times we've been having at the weeklies."

I fell for it too.

We're not stooping to your level, Inui! I see through your ****... you know, after I fell for it.

NYC ALL DAI! **** Rankings, **** Top 10 Lists and **** JERSEY, SON!

Edit: That post started out mad sarcastic but then I got mad serious. I still don't know how that happened. >_>
FL ALL DAY SONS!!!... I mean... Uhhh... NY ALL DAY!!!! ^_^.

Btw, that post was so freaking funny HaB

I am proud of all of you =)
you make me proud to be your father kids i love you all equally
Dude, don't tell me it's another LOL_Master... =(.

D1

Banned via Administration
RAAH-OOOOOLLL!!!!

OMG He's so awesome I gotta use him next tourney XD

F*ck taping NYC players, f*ck rankings (for now), f*ck dat all day sh**.

TEAM SUPREMACY ALL NIGHT MAMI!!!

Doc.

Smash Ace
LOL don't worry Dial im always like this ask Dark.Pch i am his former leader he can will fill you in about me =)

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
RAAH-OOOOOLLL!!!!

OMG He's so awesome I gotta use him next tourney XD

F*ck taping NYC players, f*ck rankings (for now), f*ck dat all day sh**.

TEAM SUPREMACY ALL NIGHT MAMI!!!
Well, first of all, I agree. Raoul is amazing and I'm probably gonna secondary him. I was playing him exclusively on Wifi today.

Though... strange thing. His last name is O'Donnell, he obviously looks German, but he yells out Raoul? Pick a nationality, son. More than likely he's gonna change his name to something Italian like Guliotti just to **** with us even more.

And, srsly, I'm all good with Team Supremacy during the day, but I don't wanna think about y'all in my bedroom going "All Night Mami!"

I'll have flashbacks of those years I spent in Sing Sing.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
^ would qft but that is no where near harsh enough.

v personally i've just been reading a long and you've actively been participating in the forums as of late.
and the more you post the more of a tool you sound like.
just one of the many instances, someone says something about ike and you speak like you're the authority on the tier list. it's just funny carry on though.

nobody thinks you manipulated them it's a joke.:laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui is a loser, end of discussion KTHX.
roflmao out of nowhere with some random nonsense

If you people honestly believe I manipulated you into some sort of drama...then I am a skilled manipulator and you're all weak-minded fools.

Honestly, it wasn't my intention at all. I just want you guys to show up to the big tournament and Princeton to increase the competition.

Top Bottom