• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yoooooooooo, that crew **** seems mad fun. I wish i could play in more tournaments, i know i'd be placing relatively consistently. Those who have played me know that i'm pretty good. Oh well, maybe during the summer when I have more time to play...

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
We have our top ten! (IT'S SOLID) NOW FOR our top 11-20 (It's liquid, lol)...

I say we have our top ten Brawl players for NYC. Here they are (Not in order of course) :

Theme music for player select screen: I'm GOING TO TAKE YOU FOR THE RIDE! I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU FOR THE RIDE! (Marvel vs Capcom 2, LOL).

Bum
PC
Jman
Wes
Ron
D1
Ninjalink
Alukard
Snake
Dire

Now go, train and own other states, IN AMERICA!

First target should be NJ (Street fighter 2 VERSUS screen before the match, LMAO).

Now......How about top 11-20. N.Y.C.'s top 10 needs support just in case they all are out of state.

Here's an idea for top 11-20 (Not in order) This is definitely debatable:

Basic Sausage
Vanz
Shadow
Hax
Blackanese
Zro
Cass
Steiner
PHD
Tier

Who's going to defend NYC?

If other States can't beat our top 11-20 they are not ready for our top ten, lol.

I'm serious, let us line up NYC's best!

Jay0yeah for NYC Administrator! LOL

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Jay put my azz on the second part ofthat list, you seen my Peach in action man!

Ha ha ha, I kid, I have not proved anything in tournaments yet. But soon I'll try my Best to take Peach to the top. Someone around here has to rep her hardcore :p

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I definitely believe that i deserve to be an alternate, as I beat many of the top 10 pretty consistently and definitely almost all of the alternates. If it's debatable that i should be, ask anyone in the top 20 who's played me. They all respect me...I think, lol.

Oops, ron is in the top 10, didn't see that.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
I say we have our top ten Brawl players for NYC. Here they are (Not in order of course) :

Bum
PC
Jman
Wes
Ron
D1
Ninjalink
Alukard
Snake
Dire

Now go, train and own other states, IN AMERICA! First target should be NJ.

Now how about top 11-20. NYC needs support just in case all of our top ten are out of state.

Basic Sausage
Vanz
Shadow
Hax
Blackanese
Zro
Steiner
PHD
Tier

If other States can't beat our top 11-20 they are not ready for the top ten, lol.

plz take me out of the list... i dont wanna take any part of anything that has to do with new york

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I think this crew battle thing just got all new york smashers hyped. I know i am ima be practicing my *** off now. I'll get my way into alternates watch out next weekly. I gotta rep marth......oh and new york of course xD

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
I want MM's

with the following ppl i desire to have MM's with

Snake
Wes
D1
Vanz
Ninjalink

ya can make the money vary from $1-$5

completely up to ya if ya want to play me.... i could care less if you dont

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
NYC's Top 10. Top 11-20 list up for discussion.

Theme music for player select screen: I'm GOING TO TAKE YOU FOR THE RIDE! I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU FOR THE RIDE! (Marvel vs Capcom 2, LOL).

Bum
PC
Jman
Wes
Ron
D1
Ninjalink
Alukard
Snake
Dire

First target should be NJ (Street fighter 2 VERSUS screen before the match, LMAO).

Now......How about top 11-20. N.Y.C.'s top 10 needs support just in case they all are out of state.

Basic Sausage
Vanz
Shadow
Hax
Blackanese
Zro
Cass
Steiner
PHD
Tier

If other States can't beat our top 11-20 they are not ready for our top ten, lol.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman

Bum
PC
Jman
Wes
Ron
D1
Ninjalink
Alukard
Snake
Dire

Basic Sausage
Vanz
Shadow
Hax
Blackanese
Zro
Cass
Steiner
PHD
Tier

lmao, subliminal messaging. And don't forget to defend me guys...seriously... for some reason this is important to me...

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
zro lol

aight tell u what if u really want to prove yourself then go in the crew battles in my place i dont really need to prove myself i think u should do that. i can always just coach ppl to win it doesnt matter to be so if everyone aggrees then fine if not then game over zro dont say i never looked out for you uncle jessie.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I appriecate the nomination. However, i think all this is happening at such a bad time for me but i have a suggestion. the top 20 shud have a mini-tournament to determine just rankings.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Cass You Cant Hide

Cass Come Out Come Out Where Ever You I Want To Se You Cool My Jets.
Cool Them Negro You Got The Wrong Black Dude Controlling A Blue Hedgehog Thats On Your Tail.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
aight tell u what if u really want to prove yourself then go in the crew battles in my place i dont really need to prove myself i think u should do that. i can always just coach ppl to win it doesnt matter to be so if everyone aggrees then fine if not then game over zro dont say i never looked out for you uncle jessie.
lol wes u are to good... i like the offer but you know for a fact that its just not that easy, other people will object to it

but this also has to do with my pride, i feel like i get no respect in new york, so im gonna play my matches and thats all.... like seriously im starting to hate the new york smash scene

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol wes u are to good... i like the offer but you know for a fact that its just not that easy, other people will object to it

but this also has to do with my pride, i feel like i get no respect in new york, so im gonna play my matches and thats all.... like seriously im starting to hate the new york smash scene
I vote for my boy Zro. Take his place dude.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
can i be the guy in the background trash talking... i mean trash talking IS what makes the crew battles even more fun and intense right ;]

anyways in my opinion, i dont think this crew battle thing is going 2 happen any time soon so we really shouldnt be making a clear list right now. but thats just me

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
plz take me out of the list... i dont wanna take any part of anything that has to do with new york
Yo I'm about to talk to you on AIM...

Anyway where the hell did this top 20 come from?

People really wanna do the power rankings now?

Well this isn't in order but I feel 20 that can be considered for ranking are:

Bum
PC
Jman
D1
Snake
Ninjalink
Ron
Dire
Wes
Alukard
Vanz
Zro
Shadow
Ph.D
Leo
Blackanese
Steiner
Tier
Malcolm
Kubuu

I hope no one is catchin feelings about what some people's opinions are on here...

Let's spread luv errrbody

NOW!!!

START SPREADING LUV!!

lol

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
hmm.. in all honesty i think we should be able to try out for the top 10 somehow.. every1 has different opinions on who should be in it and some based on just there exp playing them...
i should at least be able to try out lol .. i have beaten half the ppl on that list b4.. not trying to sound cocky or obnoxious or whatever but i think we should try out for it by playing eachother instead of anyone just making a list.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Yo I'm about to talk to you on AIM...

Anyway where the hell did this top 20 come from?

People really wanna do the power rankings now?

Well this isn't in order but I feel 20 that can be considered for ranking are:

Bum
PC
Jman
D1
Snake
Ninjalink
Ron
Dire
Wes
Alukard
Vanz
Zro
Shadow
Ph.D
Leo
Blackanese
Steiner
Tier
Malcolm
Kubuu

I hope no one is catchin feelings about what some people's opinions are on here...

NOW!!!

START SPREADING LUV!!

lol
Thats mad funny ron

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

NOW!!!

START SPREADING LUV!!

lol
Doesn't rankings like these take about 6 months to a year to do?

and anyway, I don't think anyone is catching any hard feelings about it. Sure as hell I don't lol

>>

<<

.....even though he doesn't technically live in NY, HaB should take top 5 spots, because his dradle making is pro. :p

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Ike should definitely rep NY and be in top 10 cuz this is what he told me:

Ike: "I fight for my friends."

Ph.D: "That very noble of you. Now show those NJers whose boss!"

Ike: "EEEEYYAAHHH!!!!!"

Ph.D: "(There goes a good man.)"

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
BTW, we should definitely start recording matches at weeklies, there's like 0 recent NYC brawl footage. Only HAB really has any, and they're all pretty old.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

lol too good xD

Edit: Tier is right we should record weeklie matches but it'd take to long to do all that going from TV to TV and for example you got Bum playing D1 you know you wanna record that and then you also got PC and alukard playing at the same time. yeahh to much time consumed there

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
i said the same thing i 4got who told me, ithink it was dire, he was like dont let them see nyc's skills, let them find out themselves... which sounds pretty darn sexy
lol, kinda true, but for those who don't travel out of state very much that doesn't really apply lol, unless they come here. In which case it's pretty **** sexy

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Ike is an awful character. He loses to trash like Link.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
lol, kinda true, but for those who don't travel out of state very much that doesn't really apply lol, unless they come here. In which case it's pretty **** sexy
yea.. if not most matches at least winners, losers, and grand final sets should be recorded at each tournament.
if possible semi finals should be recorded too.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
For a moment I thought you were one of those people still high off of Kirk and Azen doing well with Ike before people learned that he's actually bad and that Brawl hates him.

Top Bottom