• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
GET OUTTA THE **** WAYYYYYYYY

Hey you're not in this race!

Ahhh!

ALL RIGHT LETS DO THIS!

LMFAO

D1

Banned via Administration
To the left of Silven w/ the blue hoody on your head. LOL

Why do I see JustinWong and Noel?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Wow

LOL every1 getting mad 4 no reason

if there were power rankings it would go top 10 anyway LMFAO

TOP 20 does not matter at all

and if u want a top 10 spot and u did beat some1 on it.. it does not matter

we are going with

1. exp..

2. getting good placeing everytime

3. handling **** talking

4. knows the game well

and every1 on the top 10 has all of the above

if your not on it u should just be cool and support your sexy NY crew..

just try to get on the next 1..

now im hungry so im going to eat some campbells chicken noodle soup :chuckle::bee::lick:

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117

we are going with

1. exp..

3. **** talking

4. knows the game well

now im hungry so im going to eat some campbells chicken noodle soup :chuckle::bee::lick:
so basically be ur mascots/cheerleaders...... wow

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I feel like more than 10 are necessary in case of some top 10 being busy or something like that. Also, it won't be nearly as arbitrary when rankings change. That's my idea, it just seems like more people can see how they stand and know if they're even in consideration for the top 10 (if they're in the top 11-20, or w/e we go up to.)

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
what does **** talking have anything to do with anything jman >_>

in melee PC didnt talk **** and he could wreck anyone in ny.

second some people cant stay the entire weekly all of the time so that would reflect their bad tourney placing. i think we should do Singles First so that time is not an issue. if we really want to determine power rankings then singles has to be more important than doubles.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman

second some people cant stay the entire weekly all of the time so that would reflect their bad tourney placing. i think we should do Singles First so that time is not an issue. if we really want to determine power rankings then singles has to be more important than doubles.
Seconded, though I know that not many people are there, it's frustrating not to be able to stay for the whole thing when that is what determines ranks.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Why Are Ppl Crying Lol

THIS IS HOW I SEE IT WHY AER PPL CRYIGN ABOUT BEING IN TOP 10 FOR LOL WHEN THEY SHOULD REALLY CARE ABOUT BEING TOP 1.

THATS WANT TO BE TOP 1 ****A TOP TEN AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAVE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF PPL WANTING TO TAKE MY SPOT ON THE TOP 10 LIST AND YOU KNOW WHAT BRING IT.

SO WHAT I AM GOING TO DO IS A LIL CHALLENGE TO ALL WHO WANT MY SPOT IN THE TOP TEN SPOT.

ITS THIS SIMPLE BEAT MY SONIC IN 2 SETS OF BEST OF 3 AND YOU CAN HAVE MY SPOT YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY CHARACTER YOU LIKE. dEDEDE MEGABITS SNAKE DOESNT MATTER. I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM ANYONE SAYIGN WES YOUR CRAZY JUST BE IN IT NOPE I AM GOING TO PROVE TO THIS ***GITS AND FOOLS SOMETHING. SO ANY TAKERS PEOPLE JUST HIT ME UP I WANT TO SEE IF CASS WITH COME OUT AND WANT TO PLAY ME I WANT HIM AND ELI CAUSE THOSE 2 NEED TO ****ING COOL THEIR JETS BY STICKING UP THEIR *****.

SO YES ALL COME AND PLAY ME THIS FRIDAY ON "WESVISION" I MIGHT NOT EVEN ENTER SINGLES JUST TO **** PPL UP LOL.

LIKE I SAID **** TOP TEN I WANT TOP 1

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
THIS IS HOW I SEE IT WHY AER PPL CRYIGN ABOUT BEING IN TOP 10 FOR LOL WHEN THEY SHOULD REALLY CARE ABOUT BEING TOP 1.

THATS WANT TO BE TOP 1 ****A TOP TEN AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAVE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF PPL WANTING TO TAKE MY SPOT ON THE TOP 10 LIST AND YOU KNOW WHAT BRING IT.

SO WHAT I AM GOING TO DO IS A LIL CHALLENGE TO ALL WHO WANT MY SPOT IN THE TOP TEN SPOT.

ITS THIS SIMPLE BEAT MY SONIC IN 2 SETS OF BEST OF 3 AND YOU CAN HAVE MY SPOT YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY CHARACTER YOU LIKE. dEDEDE MEGABITS SNAKE DOESNT MATTER. I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM ANYONE SAYIGN WES YOUR CRAZY JUST BE IN IT NOPE I AM GOING TO PROVE TO THIS ***GITS AND FOOLS SOMETHING. SO ANY TAKERS PEOPLE JUST HIT ME UP I WANT TO SEE IF CASS WITH COME OUT AND WANT TO PLAY ME I WANT HIM AND ELI CAUSE THOSE 2 NEED TO ****ING COOL THEIR JETS BY STICKING UP THEIR *****.

SO YES ALL COME AND PLAY ME THIS FRIDAY ON "WESVISION" I MIGHT NOT EVEN ENTER SINGLES JUST TO **** PPL UP LOL.

I'll challenge you for your spot, Wes.

Oh, that's right. I'm going back to CT, so it doesn't matter.

... and you'd **** me anyway.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
I wanna be a cheerleader...

Dude, it's a freaking joke.

And no Johns about leaving early. No curfew Johns. =P/

I'll play you Wes. Doubt I'll win though, but I'd try. ^_^.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i totally agree with jman except the **** talking ... i guess he meant ... handling **** talking lol ... and branden **** talking affects u in friendlies how wouldn't it affect u at a big crew battle ?? ...also i really really want to play brawl again ... like i did when i didn't own it lol ... i thank you inui ... u are definitely making papa brian practice ^_^

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
LOLZ at the consistent past pages of top 10's and top 20's. Seriously ya make such big deals about the whole situation. I don't even want to be a part of it and I have definitely beat a couple of the people on it.... more than once too.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOLZ at the consistent past pages of top 10's and top 20's. Seriously ya make such big deals about the whole situation. I don't even want to be a part of it and I have definitely beat a couple of the people on it.... more than once too.
well then u dont want to represent nyc ... its fine really ... but once again they stated a few pages back that its not based on beating people on it ... its on tourney placings and consistancy ... i dont kno about everyone else if we make these crew battles happen and nyc becomes the best crew for brawl ... then when i place well in even a weekly i would b really really happy ...

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
well then u dont want to represent nyc ... its fine really ... but once again they stated a few pages back that its not based on beating people on it ... its on tourney placings and consistancy ... i dont kno about everyone else if we make these crew battles happen and nyc becomes the best crew for brawl ... then when i place well in even a weekly i would b really really happy ...
Yo my d00d. lol nah I understand.. I guess the way I wrote it got interpreted wrong. I meant to say that Im fine not being at the top yet I beat those ppl and you don't see me complaining. I was referring to some of the others who are saying they beat people on the list yet still want to be part of the top 10 / 20 just because of the fact that they beat someone on it. Nothing personal really though :)

On the other note LOL all you peoples gotta get at me in Mario Kart.. Tell me how when I first played it, we went on wi-fi right there.. without unlocking ****.. and I was placing first consistently LOL.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

we are going with

1. exp..

3. handling **** talking

4. knows the game well

fixed sorry everybody

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
thats what u BASICALLY were when u went to pound 3 and saw the crew battles

but now that every1 thinks there ready to be in what they cry just stfu

if u dont want to see your NY crew play then u dont have too.. just know u wont be looked at the same..

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
The one weekly i've finished to the end i got 7th, every single other one i've had to leave early, just sayin... @ Jman

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I could've sworn I told everyone to cool your jets...lol

Zro - I understand how you feel about all this stuff as of late... BUT truth be told, if you were part of the 10, other people from NY would be your cheerleaders in a sense... so as much as I <3 ya,(b) that comment could've been left alone.

Jman - I finally try to cool things off and you come and pour gasoline on the flame lmao it's one thing to stand for something, but don't make others feel like they're beneath you or unworthy...

Wes - See Zro(b). But then again ur wes so...lol

Eli - understandable.

Top Bottom