• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Wow guys...(D1 speaking)...

...let it rest.

Its not sensible to be ranting and raving about which games are better or not.

I already proposed an idea.

Since w2z is a business establishment...and you'll have to pay to play. Either you go and pay and have a blast playin the Melee tourney or play Brawl friendlies.

-or-

You can go to Me and Shin's fest this Friday @ noon! ^_^

You can go early to play some Brawl...and still make in time for the weekly.

For everyone that wastes time ranting and raving about a dead horse that already has been beaten to death.

Quit life.

Its useless to rant and rant forever.

To those that say people that sucked at Melee are playing Brawl is not 100% true...some people who did suck @ Melee are happy that this game is noob friendly and are embracing it with open arms.

While some smashers who were actually pretty **** good and established a name for themselves within the community just realized its a new game and they wanna get in on the action early since this game was one of the most hotly anticipated titles of 2008.

While alot of Melee smashers are dissapointed...its not the end of the world.

Stop yelling at each other.

Right now me, Alex, Crismas, and VanZ are playing Brawl and having a grand ol' time. VanZ and me are loving the game to DEATH...but I guess since we sucked at Melee...thats why we are playing Brawl now -_-.

I'm not trying to add more flames to this heated argument...I'm trying to make peace.

As everyone already knows I'm a pacifist...and I mean well. I was playing Melee w/ VanZ today before we started playing Brawl and I actually had a blast...I can't believe I forgot how fun it was. Anyway, I still love both games equally.

Good day/night to all.

~D1 out

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
THIS IS MOP? YOOO ~~~ >(-'.'-)> <(-'.'-)< ^(-'.'-)^ v(-'.'-)v

Brandooooonn ;________; thanks..yah I just came back from school..and srsly guys I don't talk stuff about peoples... um so yes um Jesus srsly..I wasnt taking crap about you ....I made it home from that weekly and they asked me who I fought and whatnot..So yea plz dont take it like Im just attacking you...Hax it was fun playing you in Halo..I though you were nice though ;___; not sure... And also I love playing melee and all but I wouldnt mind if Brawl was there. Since I dont have a modded wii at home and the game I cant rly play it. So the weekly is fun times for me cause I can play it ~ Also time wise I cant so to Shin's smashfest since I dunnno where he lives and monies... mky Ill be going to the weekly and I shall be asking for fights I hope we can all have fun guys srsly and not be fighting over this..just have brawl in one corner and everything else melee :3

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
YOOOOOOOO what's up guys? so much tension

LMAO wtf, fcking smashboards is lagging like crazy, it's crazy nodes and sht malfunctioning, hence the triple post.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so umm ... about the weekly tmr ... who ever is going to play doubles and singles post up here so we kno who is going ... as of now i kno these people are going to enter =) so post up if ur coming ... and lets plz play melee ... sheesh >.>

ME
Dionis
Jman
Hax

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
so umm ... about the weekly tmr ... who ever is going to play doubles and singles post up here so we kno who is going ... as of now i kno these people are going to enter =) so post up if ur coming ... and lets plz play melee ... sheesh >.>

ME
Dionis
Jman
Hax
finally somthing constructive. i would go but i get out of work at 6 and ima be smelly n stuff. by the time i get beautiful again it'll be probably 7 or so? and by the time i get there it'll be like 8 ish.... so yea i'd like to get there early..... so maybe next week if i dont get called up

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyyy so there more people ... =) ... now its

ME
Dionis
Jman
Hax
snakeeeeeeeeeeeee lol =)
shadow

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll be there when I get out of work, which is at 8:30. It'll be too late for me to join anything unfortunately, but I'll still go to play melee like always. If there's Brawl, I'll catch a couple of games if I could but I'm still gonna play melee way more. My Bowser is too good, lol.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Im going even if its just casual friday LOL i always imagine like khaki pants when i think casual friday <_< LOL someone bring smash 64! v_v i wanna play all 3 games LOL

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
PC, we definitely gotta team when I get there and beast like we did at Pound, lol. I might bring my N64 with Smash 64 and four controllers too.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Closed and then re-opened?

What was the closing for? I'm too lazy and smashboards is too gay for me to check the previous pages of posts to find out

Oh and boogers, guns, terrorists, Woz, dirty mags, p3nis.

*waits for thread to close again*

Cia

das kwl
the thread shouldn't have been closed in the first place.. alex asked Tope to close the thread because people were talking arguing about brawl and smash at the weekly..

but I was like "THIS IS THE WEEKLIES' THREAD!! WHERE ELSE SHOULD PEOPLE TALK ABOUT ISSUES RELATED TO THE WEEKLIES??"

I was so annoyed by the situation that I really just wanted to skip out on the weekly all together. maybe someone who won't be so petty and complain about harmless spam should make the thread..

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Top Bottom