• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yo HAB did you post up those vids son.
No, I mentioned this in the Shinfest thread. I won't be able to til I get back in the city. They should be up by Monday night. There's two of Team Wa. Just to let you know, there's a match where the camera got more disjointed than Marth's hitboxes, and Tier gets in the way for like ten seconds. So it's kinda not a good vid.

The other is me drowning on Japes twice so... I may not even wanna put that one up.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Good sh*t Leo. You know I was the loudest one screaming quit life against Justin Wong, lol. I hope my Bowser gets to be the best in Brawl just like I'm the best Bowser in Melee, lol.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Lmao, good **** on beating Jwong Leo, kinda ridiculous. I wonder if melee is still gonna be big after March 9th, as in, i wonder if everyone is still gonna play it so much. All of SWAT seems to want to, most of them anyway, it looks like melee might not die in the NY circuit? just a guess, we'll see i suppose

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
Yo Shinbowser thanks for the invite to ya crib.

I didn't catch / remember everyones names at the brawlfest but good games everyone.

Btw dont try to **** talk a **** talker... You're gonna lose you dignity ingame and dignity IRL so stick to what you know homiez. Let the pro's stick to what they know

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383

I didn't catch / remember everyones names at the brawlfest but good games everyone.

Btw dont try to **** talk a **** talker... You're gonna lose you dignity ingame and dignity IRL so stick to what you know homiez. Let the pro's stick to what they know
Anytime homie. I'm just gald you enjoyed yourself.

* Vendorz his Purplez *

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)

LOL good **** killa. ima get you next time. that marth is mad gay. definately go to shin's next brawlfest.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
leo won mad money... im jelous, teach me your ways lmfaoo

anyways oh shizzle... after i seen mista brandens post i didnt know u can hear the sound.. oh shucks how embarrassing lmfaoo

ps. i got 2 matches in 1 what a great deal lmfaoo

and i have a feeling theres gonna be a rematch 1day lmfao

-__-

Smash Ace
lol anyone who wants to mm me just let me kno or post the challenge here...so far Taka wants a rematch for 20 anyone else?

Alukard

Smash Hero
get at my matches being recorded as well and i never lost GET AT ME ... my snake is too good nyc its jus too good lol ... ima learn zero suit when i get the game lol... i only played long enough to mess around with snake and ike lol

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
wow the 2 people i would say that are best in brawl besides Bum and Ace.

the money match better be recorded, cuz im gonna wanna see it.

yo cass you wanna bet on who wins?
Yeah definitely, I'll put up the coin. My coin is on this nucca D1.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i hope next weekly is actually a tournament ... i'm starting not to care if its a brawl tourney or melee ... cuz sheesh i just miss competition >.>

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
uh-oh, D1 vs. Leo? ****s gonna go down. Idk if the weeklies are even worth coming too when we have Shin's beast *** house open, i may come to the next one though, idk

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
wow the 2 people i would say that are best in brawl besides Bum and Ace.

the money match better be recorded, cuz im gonna wanna see it.

yo cass you wanna bet on who wins?
Funny how everytime u post its something so............ignorant. MM me in brawl. PAYPAL MATCHES

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
get at my matches being recorded as well and i never lost GET AT ME ... my snake is too good nyc its jus too good lol ... ima learn zero suit when i get the game lol... i only played long enough to mess around with snake and ike lol
for some1 that cudn't stand the game, u really showin some heart into it

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
uh-oh, D1 vs. Leo? ****s gonna go down. Idk if the weeklies are even worth coming too when we have Shin's beast *** house open, i may come to the next one though, idk
I'm quite happy heads come over to play and whatnot, however ya gotta remeber my place is a ways away for some people so the weeklies is the spot for them.

Alukard

Smash Hero
for some1 that cudn't stand the game, u really showin some heart into it
no no no ... u are definitely misunderstanding ... i had a problem with the fact of everyone just leaving melee for brawl like "its new its got to b better" ... or ... "brawl is at my pace so i'm better at it" ... no one can say anything about a game thats sooo new ... just give it time ... i'm just mad at how it took over melee ... but my personal life is sooo ****ing good right now ... that ... i don't give a F*ck anymore i just have nothing to do friday late nights ... so i want to go to a tourney and have some laughs =) ... so is there going to b an actual tournament??

Alukard

Smash Hero
sure ... that is if web2zone has a way to link up two 360's or an xbox and a 360 ... or w.e for that matter ... i'm in a halo mood after playing at aziz's house the other day lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you can hook up the xbox's to each other through the Ethernet ports on the walls. Ask ace and he can do it for you.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Who wants to money match me and Zro in teams for Mario Party 4, lol? Also, I'm accepting money matches in Melee, Mario Kart 64, and speed runs for old mario games. Get at me, lol!

Top Bottom