• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
First off i would like to thank Bum and Ninjalink for bringin their wii's with brawl. thx.

That was the last time imma bring my KOF11, everybody was makin love to the brawl tvs lmao (so was i.......dam)

Good sht leo, ur ddd is too good, i challenge u to a spare change brawl mm.

yo y is a guy who plays MVC2 playin brawl? dam!!! SSBB is too good and the game isn't even out yet. $100 mm ya'll beasting. Even halo ni99as r gonna go to brawl.

get at me & jayo team star warriors!!!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Who wants to money match me and Zro in teams for Mario Party 4, lol? Also, I'm accepting money matches in Melee, Mario Kart 64, and speed runs for old mario games. Get at me, lol!
lol dj ppl wont MM us cus all of them r pu$$y... how many times mave we asked ppl and they wont do it..... so dont hold ur breath.... but ur beastin at the rest of the mario games so y would they MM u in that 2? lol

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
lol oh my bad.

but like i said im not going to the weekly so unless you get XBL i dont think we can play for a little while. now im slightly excited to play you though. it will hopefully be the game im better then you at.

unless you play 3rd strike as well. i might be able to beat you in that 2. maybe.

Alukard

Smash Hero
wtf is ft3?

and luck no ... i think i'm better at halo2 then at melee ... u can ask anyone that knows/seen me play halo lol ... i used to actaully travel for the game like further then i have for melee

and as for 3rd strike ... i'm the ****ing man ..... nah i'm lying i only played it like 4 times ... altho i like it and i'm quite experienced in SF games >.> u would beat me there lol

D1

Banned via Administration
Word Alulu? You ever attended MLGs for Halo 2, or do you mean other oos tournies?

Cuz I never used to see you around 05/06 when I used to travel for MLGs like crazy ^_^ (*sigh* the memories V_v). Those were the days...

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea D1 i went to two mlg's for halo ... cuz i got into it early 06' and was about ready like late 06' and in october ... i chose smash for mlg ... cuz i liked smash more ... but then i started going for halo cuz i was getting more practice and i didn't kno about smash weeklies lol or smash boards for that matter lol >.> as u can see wiht my join date lmaoooo ... but yea ... i used to really play hxc(hardcore)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
wtf is ft3?

and luck no ... i think i'm better at halo2 then at melee ... u can ask anyone that knows/seen me play halo lol ... i used to actaully travel for the game like further then i have for melee

and as for 3rd strike ... i'm the ****ing man ..... nah i'm lying i only played it like 4 times ... altho i like it and i'm quite experienced in SF games >.> u would beat me there lol

ft3 = first to 3

But I mean I just wanna play cause more ppl I play the better esp at h2....but I wouldnt mind playing with you guys via lan.

Alukard

Smash Hero
nah i don't play H3 ... i haven't gotten into that yet ... so yea ... just forget it i guess lmfaooo

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lol oh my bad.

but like i said im not going to the weekly so unless you get XBL i dont think we can play for a little while. now im slightly excited to play you though. it will hopefully be the game im better then you at.

unless you play 3rd strike as well. i might be able to beat you in that 2. maybe.
***** ill **** u in third strike... and mayb in halo3... havent played that much in a while so im pretty bad... but third strike... i will deffinately beat u.... i hope shin has a ps2 cus imma bring my 3s and MM u hardbody
and also.... alu is a beast in halo 2... trust me, u dont want it lol

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Wow Zro your popping shiz on this thread too? Way too confident kid...WAY too confident. I'd love to see you MM luck, cuz 3s is **** sure not melee son. Anywayz, if you talkin about all this rapin and shiz you better step to, otherwise your gonna look like a ********.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
The melee community is the nicest community in terms of fighting games....?????

lol people who play games like 3s always seem like they are willing to put ANYTHING up money,children,whatever.

its crazy >_<

I mean last week Hax ***** my stuff I'm still friends with him :)

Btw I gave him a charity stock on R3 LOLOLOLOL

j/k ;)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
The melee community is the nicest community in terms of fighting games....?????

lol people who play games like 3s always seem like they are willing to put ANYTHING up money,children,whatever.

its crazy >_<

I mean last week Hax ***** my stuff I'm still friends with him :)

Btw I gave him a charity stock on R3 LOLOLOLOL

j/k ;)

3s is not as bad as marvel...how do you stab someone over a video game...and it has pretty much every Thug/pothead/ignorant person out there....cept J360 thats my BOY!!!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Wow Zro your popping shiz on this thread too? Way too confident kid...WAY too confident. I'd love to see you MM luck, cuz 3s is **** sure not melee son. Anywayz, if you talkin about all this rapin and shiz you better step to, otherwise your gonna look like a ********.
lmfaooooo i really dont care if i do look like a ********.... but in 3s it aint happening kid.... halo ill admit i will probally lose... and in brawl... well the game just came out so im not expert... but im pretty darn good at it ^_^

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Well yo, it is what it is, you can't be confident for nothing, I really want to see how that match plays out.

Cia

das kwl
3s is not as bad as marvel... and it has pretty much every Thug/pothead/ignorant person out there
why have you been such a jerk on the boards lately?? having an opinion like that and discussing it with people around you is fine, but posting it on a public forum is just bad business.. there are people in another thread that WANT TO KILL YOU!! you should tone down what you say on the boards

oh, and I'm one of those marvel thugs / potheads / ignorant people..

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Woah, I can already tell this is going to take a turn for the worse yo. The wise thing to do Vanz is talk to him about it through PMs or something. You bring it on the thread, and the flaming will come...

Cia

das kwl
Woah, I can already tell this is going to take a turn for the worse yo. The wise thing to do Vanz is talk to him about it through PMs or something. You bring it on the thread, and the flaming will come...
I understand what you're saying.. but he posted in another thread targeting "another group of people." needless to say, they retaliated with threats and insults and etc.. I was simply saying that it seems he's trying to cause trouble and he should keep such opinions to himself

Alukard

Smash Hero
ANYWAY ... vanz is too ****ing good at x-men vs SF no johns about that lol ... and i'm sooo bored with the freaking weeklies i'm about to quit smash ... like seriously ... nothing is happening but friendlies ... don't get me wrong friendlies are fun ... but ... i really enjoy competition and wanting to win next week if i didn't the last one ... wake up nyc and lets start playin i don't care if its all brawl anymore ... lets just actually do sumthing next weekly fo real

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
I know exactly how you feel man, I just figured if you hit him up through the pms he wont retaliate or w.e but it's all good, because I agree with you. What he's saying is like him discussing his views on different races, something you can't do in public if it isn't morally correct. But it's all good yo. Vanz you doing shins or weekly?

Cia

das kwl
god I miss that game -_-

and idk.. shin's smashfest and the weeklies coincide so well, that both turnouts will probably be pretty feeble. idk actually, I might just go to new jersey for a tournament.. lolz

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
OMG.....I remember Sams store days...where Jayden use to **** in all the street fighter games.
I got better at the end and started beating Aeriel and **** lol

I remember when we use to play Yugioh od and jayden use to play people for cards and win...omg the good ol memories lmao

Yo Vanz the other day I went by Sams store, even tho its full of **** now and stuff he has MVC2 there....:laugh: I played it and ***** 3 guys with the lp and lk buttons fuked up and passed Sams wack as$ record lol

I miss x-men vs sf tho :(

I wanna go to like a smashfest or weekly this week man. I finally got the game melee :psycho: :laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
i just want a dam tournament ... like seriously ... we should actually all have a tournament ... how about singles in melee ... and doubles in brawl ... for tournament ?? would u everyone agree on that ... brawl and melee can share the tournament ... or singles in brawl and doubles in melee?? i really odn't care which ... i just want a tournament ... cuz its been too too long lol

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
i just want a dam tournament ... like seriously ... we should actually all have a tournament ... how about singles in melee ... and doubles in brawl ... for tournament ?? would u everyone agree on that ... brawl and melee can share the tournament ... or singles in brawl and doubles in melee?? i really odn't care which ... i just want a tournament ... cuz its been too too long lol
I agree with this because last time it was all just friendlies.. even though it was fun. We need more heads though.. because without a lot of people.. I doubt there will be a weekly tourny =/

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Everybody is too focused on brawl's release and thats y theres no more melee tournaments, however nobody is going to enter a brawl tournament either because the game ain't out yet and not everyone has experience in it. So pretty much u can't force ppl to enter in any tournament if they don't want to, unless u have the power of the force!!

So it looks like another friendly weekly all day again :chuckle:

Top Bottom