• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
In all honesty it is not just me that is getting annoied. The mods are getting pissed that its starting in every thread its worst than Cloud/aerith vs Cloud/tifa threads. It really needed to stop in this thread and you are more than happy to make another thread.

Either way vanz I already told you my view in person that maybe you were right I should not have closed it but the fact remained it got OUT OF HAND and thats where I go "shut this ish down to get ppl to act correctly. Talking with Bum he agrees, so do a few people.

I am sorry I upset you but this is how I feel about my thread. It is ok to discuss the weekly and what happens pertaining to it. What I do not like "F U BRAWL SUCKS" or "YOU SUCK BLAH BLAH" its one thing to discuss but bashing is gay and just immature.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
I love you Blackanese.

Unforunately this weather is the gay.
the weather is lovely.. and im loved by a man... this day cant get any greater =]

is this still happening x_x? I still plan on going but if nobody is going someone let me know . i wanna play melee /brawl/64 LOL
pc is coming and still not as much people is going? i remember back in the days when a pro went every 1 went... i think lmfao good times

uh anyways, whos coming, at least like 10 - 15 would be nice enough. seems like a few went 2 shins smashfest and some r going 2 alex

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Is LEO still robbing Justin wong of his money today? SWAT!!!!!!!!!! ELITE SAUSAGE
oh shizzle, isnt there suppose 2 be a $100 MM with leo and some other guy in brawl

place youre bets =] i got 25 cents, a peice of gum, and a twig on leo

edit- it seems like this is starting 2 be a good amount of people already , hopefully every1 shows up

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm not going tmr -_- ... i hope theres enough people at the weekly for doubles ... which i kno there won't b >.>

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
This is D1 saying I hope Leo rocks Justin Wong's JAW! Reporting from Shin's fest errbody here is rootin for ya Leo! We behind ya even if we not there son!

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
lol is that m2k? idk i only seen him once n i remember he was light skinned wit glasses and this guy fits the bill

-__-

Smash Ace
man Thanks every one for ya support i really appreciate it...it was a hard matchup i didnt expect this legend to live up to his name in brawl but man i cant believe a legend losses to a basic sausage...how wierd :-\

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
man Thanks every one for ya support i really appreciate it...it was a hard matchup i didnt expect this legend to live up to his name in brawl but man i cant believe a legend losses to a basic sausage...how wierd :-\
So... how ya dealing with the extra weight in your pockets sir?

* Hands mic *

-__-

Smash Ace
i have the vids but mr blackanese made it one vid so lotta work i think sum1 else recorded vanz for sum1 i think so if they can post it would save me trouble >.>

-__-

Smash Ace
*sighs* nm looks lik im doing everything but vids will be up hopefully this afternoon...my grandma is comin back to 3 stock me today so idk if ill be busy but ill let u guyz kno when vids are up

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
*sighs* nm looks lik im doing everything but vids will be up hopefully this afternoon...my grandma is comin back to 3 stock me today so idk if ill be busy but ill let u guyz kno when vids are up
****... geriatric three-stock.

Fool wins $50 off of Justin Wong and gets ***** by his own grandma.

****. I can't emulate you anymore, Leo. ****.

Top Bottom