• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play 'n' Trade - NYC - Oct 18, 08 - SSBB 1v1/2v2 - NYC is back baby! - bring setups!!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
wow are you seriously condoning the disrespect and blatant put down of customers(smash players), Sintros?

You don't deal with people by flipping out at them, you just have to get the situation under control. Making it worse doesn't do that.

Alex did the best he could and he made the store a profit and got treated like **** for it. I can't believe you are seriously saying "both sides are at fault", alex could have been spending his 12+ hours of being treating like **** to work and make money instead of being stressed out and being insulted by douchebags.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
wow are you seriously condoning the disrespect and blatant put down of customers(smash players), Sintros?

You don't deal with people by flipping out at them, you just have to get the situation under control. Making it worse doesn't do that.

Alex did the best he could and he made the store a profit and got treated like **** for it. I can't believe you are seriously saying "both sides are at fault", alex could have been spending his 12+ hours of being treating like **** to work and make money instead of being stressed out and being insulted by douchebags.
my feelings exactly.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't see how Alex did anything wrong at all. He was working under high pressure from both the staff and the Smashers and still managed to pull things off fine.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
like i said the cause behind all of it was how many people came... Which obviously no one could control so really when it comes down to it NO one is to blame... But you can criticize how both parties handled the situation... i wasnt there but i feel i have a good idea what went down...

Max Ketchum

I still don't see how you could blame Alex for anything that happened there, or criticize him on how he ran it.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
that's true but you can't really say them putting alex under pressure to bring more people and then him delivering results gives them a justifiable reason to do grimey **** like insult cris which has nothing to do with the tourney or anything else related to it besides his personal feelings. If you wanna tell me the pros and cons of personally insulting someone who is volunteering their time to make you a profit I would appreciate it, lol

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The smashers and Alex were treated badly before they got there:

lightxdream said:
The week of the event I wanted to double check all the things I talked about during the event. First I was told very bluntly that if I did not have more than their previous tournament I was not allowed to run a tournament their again. At first I was upset about this but I later understood, to the best of my ability, what they meant by those comments. So for that issue I was ok with. From that point on I checked on the chairs ( to me THE one thing I wanted settled ) and I was told it would be picked up friday and the store, myself, and phire would split the money ( something I never had a problem with and to me it was a good expense ). A day or so before I found out this was not the case. I was told on the phone "they can f------- Stand for all I care " by the manager and when I asked the owner if I can purchase them ( mind you this would be the first time I had spoke to the owner about this ) I was immedieately scolded and told no very aburtly. To be honest it was a shock to me and Rockin, who was there also, to see this attitude I was given. So that was when I made the post apologizing for the chairs.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I don't see how Alex did anything wrong at all. He was working under high pressure from both the staff and the Smashers and still managed to pull things off fine.
Did you get your stickers yet? LOL

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
i want stickers again too...my old ones from shin's smashfest like last year wore out :( LOL i play too much :'(
Sureeeee. I was hoping you were gonna come yesterday cause I know you're a big Kirby Super Star fan lol.

Which stickers do you want? I can send em' to you, no shipping fee (or see you at the next tourny!).

Lobos

Smash Master
Hey crismas if you make it down for c3 in nov.......... can you bring a Toon link sticker?

Nice turn out.....I thought brawl was dead in NY

Max Ketchum

Yeah Cris, I got 'em the day after you said they were in the mail. XD Sorry if I seemed impatient.

I forgot to buy some from you yesterday! On my way out I asked Rhyme if he'd mind me turning back, but we were already so late that it was a bad idea (and I had a TV in my hands XD). Maybe I'll order some in the mail again.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman

your right, but i never said i condoned it. I hope someone reports the manager about this. but like i said its a learning experience and hopfully I could do more in the next event for ssbb because the staff members had no respect wat so ever. thats why i want to see if i could help out in the next event instead of entering in it. I apologize about the last post, thanks for correcting me superyan.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Lobos: Sure thing. I should be going to c3. :)

theDoom: no worries, they were out there kinda long, its understandable! If you want more I'll make sure to get em to you faster.

Max Ketchum

I want to go to C3, but I'm not sure if my mother would allow me to go that far OOS again. CH4 was a stretch for her, and C3 is even further away.

Unrefined

Smash Journeyman
I think saying "1v1 is more important than doubles." is pretty biased, and perhaps just outright wrong, considering many times people will have to beg their teammates to cancel their plans, and spend money they barely have to come compete with them.
50ish teams vs 170 for singles and they cut off signups for singles.. doubles should have been cut, not singles. More people, more money, more important.

Max Ketchum

XD I'm gonna try. Unfortunately one of the things I told her to help persuade her to let me go to CH4 was that I'd never go that far OOS again any time soon. <_<

OneShotKi11

Smash Rookie
Well if you guys want to talk about disrespect....

Someone carving messages into the walls of the store that say "D1 sux d!ck" is disrespectful.
Someone telling the guy downstairs hes not going to move off the stairs and that he is a ***** is disrespectful.
People stealing soda and other things from the store is disrespectful.
The trashing of the store and gum/garbage found all over the floor is disrespectful.
The blatant ignoring of certain rules is disrespectful.
A certain someones girlfriend calling the manager of the store a "Sand N!GGER" is disrespectful!

I could go down the long list of disrespectful things the Angelic smash players did but this entire conversation is immature.

Form all the opinions you want from your bias uninformed perspective, that is fine with me. I will not say that either side is free of blame, but to say one side was all at fault while the other was Perfect is obnoxious.

P.S. Stop saying anyone made the store a profit. The store lost an extreme amount of money for a Saturday. The store would have made alot more money that day if the event never occurred. The store doesnt regret holding the event in anyway but to say it made them a profit would be dead wrong!

BUM163

Smash Lord
this is coming from alex strife - Now magically their moods changed and they did not care about time.

now alex didn't know but i spoke to sha the manager and told him you can't do that to people. you have players that came from long island, staten island, new jersey and you can't just keep changing rules. let the people finished the tournament.

ighttt now this is where bum like always be real. from what i just read.... there is two sides to the story. the staff is now saying that alex was the one that decided to do all those changes. regardless i told alex very good job and glad you hosted the tournament.

if you was to ask the staff i actually manage to help out in this tournament and actually change the mind of the manager in which we ended up having time till whenever because i was straight up with him and after i did even atomsk gave me a hug and said thanks.

now i can see both sides of the story in which people got to understand. i only have one problem with alex on this tournament. the venue fee CANNOT BE 5 DOLLARS. i understand and appericate you want to dedicate to the community and much respect to that. at the end of the day though this is business and 5 dollars is not good. the store lost out on that in which is why he was angry. i would be angry to if i had a crazy huge amount of people... but yet i lost out. also 5 dollar venue fee just allows anyone to come and they figure well i'm not losing much so let me come to this. which is maybe why we saw 50 more randoms than we usually do.

now the store part. sha the manager wild out and actually said he wanted to hit someone. now i also hear you a miltary person........ if so i don't understand how you couldn't contain your composure cause first thing is to learn how to maintain, but of course we are human. now i know you allow this tournament to happen and that's good, but now i see it like this.... you was probably expecting 70 people and if you knew it was 5 dollars venue fee....... you would of lost out even more and to me you should of did your math and see what would of been good to put as a venue fee.

now this is the thing. the second story actually says that you told alex to make it 10 or 15 dollars venue fee and if so you was thinking smart and reasonable. i love and hate the smash community and i always said that. what alot of smashers don't understand is that when you own a business especially now with the econmogy or however you spell it lol mess up, you need to make a profit within your place of business.

to me honestly smash players get it to good and i know times is rough, but remember that both sides need to come out happy. the smash players/community comes out happy and the store is good cause it made or surpassed what it is suppose to make.

example. the bx venue in which i host, inui says 10 venue fee is to high....... when its actually reasonable ... not even thats actually consider good in my eyes. it's not to much and both sides come out happy. we get to have our tournament and have fun. the store can stay open and continue to have more tournaments.

ya have to contribute in order for things to get better and continue to stay on track, if not things will eventually get derailed and run no more. we want to have tournaments correct.? then we have to provide for our venues and help them help us.

yesterday i helped out alot and i didn't have to.... but it's about standing together and helping out especially when you see someone stressed such as alex. it was 170 plus people. thats alot and only blue, bum and wes later on helped. when reno comes to my tournaments, i don't even have to ask him to help. this guy just comes and assist me. thats what the community should be about.

now crimas got mad and i got scared lol. i didn't ever see her like that and that tells you things got really serious in the store. ifffffffffffffffffffffffffffff there was to ever be a smash monthly again.... communication has to be better establish between both parties before it is to happen. to me the staff was cool and actually was respectable. the issue i had was that only two or three staff members actually helped out and the rest seem like naaa i ain't messing with this lol..... which i can understand, but if ya would of helped regardless if you ain't want to, things would of went faster. well you know what...... who was the staff working that night?

i wish the venue had chairs cause my leg literally gave out. that may be the biggest issue in my eyes. people have to be comfortable no matter the environment and alex did his best considering the situation. i think alex and sha need to cool down and then talk. obviously alex did double or triple what he said so that shouldn't be the issue. sit down, talk and if things don't work out, then they don't.

SHOUTOUTS

alex strife- good stuff. mad respect for the tournament being thrown and who expected that many numbers lol. that was impressive. like i said, the only problem was the venue fee was to low for a monthly.... it's not a weekly. it should of been raised, other than that it was great.

blackwaltz- crazy olimar. good stuff

starz- crazy olimar. good stuff

anti- good seeing you

atomsk- good teaming with you.... double ganon double the power lol

knightmare- good seeing you there

jtails and crew- good to see ya and jtails you getting better and better

dj nintendo- this guy carry his teammate and did an upset which was dealt to dire and wes. also this guy picks like every character and knows how to use them. i think if dj plays this game more... he will be a problem.

ninjalink- of course it's always good to see you play. you just make brawl to interesting and thats tough to do in this game.

wes- ahhh man lol. you are crazy. i see your sonic is getting better. sometimes you have to quit the fancy and get to work. of course since melee you entertain the crowd and in brawl it's no different

blue- another sonic player.... i'm about to join the rexxxxxxxx club lol. i notice alot more sonic players coming and ya just make a low tier rise up though the ranks. ya keep playing sonic that way and i can see him climbing the ranks. good stuff on helping out the tournament also.

hax- crazy lil white boy who lives in mahattan which idk how cause he seems like he belongs in the hood or something lol. it was good seeing you and man you got taller. i wish you liked brawl more cause it can be competitve and it will take time before we see the true competitve of this game..... hopefully lol.

jman- where are you lol

a wolf player that beat ninjalink- i told you don't pick falco lol. your wolf was good though. you just was to repetitve and if anyone knows me.... i learn extremely quick

kubuu, raffy, jay, wes and his gurl, fab and dire- last night was to fun. my man kubuu can dance and was just to smooth with it. he battle a jewish dancer and beat him lol. to fun. oh and we had some high/drunk dude following us not knowing what he was doing. lol just to fun.

random smasher who was really a drunk mexican lmao- this guy came out of nowhere. key highlight of him. bum says why are you picking up your sleeves? drunk mexican says i'm not picking up my sleeves [drunk mexican proceeds to pick up his sleeves], then bum tells drunk mexican why are you coming to my face? drunk mexican goes i'm not going to your face [drunk mexican walks to bums face] lol.

d1- yesterday you meant business. you was on fire and doing crazy stuff. thx for agreeing with the split.

basic sausage- this guy doesn't even train anymore and still did his thing. he did some combo on d1 that was like wtf was that in which the crowd said... wtf lol. it was nice seeing you at the end.... go ta hell lol.

staff of play n trade- good stuff. i wish more help was provided, but besides that ya some cool people when i actually sat down and talked with ya.

crimas- you was angry lol. man people need to steer clear when you angry and i'm glad you express how you felt.

rockin- so have you been rockin the ladies lol?

dark peach- i feel your pain, but you got to think of the other party and what was happening at their end. i didn't get to play you, but i guess another time.

tierwhore- your crazy and it was good seeing you. good stuff with dk.

cass- gary coleman in disguise lol. been a min and you still crazy. crazy *** black man lol.

12 year old chunky kid- when i say it hasn't started yet after the tenth time...... it hasn't started yet lol.

vanz- i see your skill has improved alot man and i expect that from you.

shin bowser- i see you using that dk oooo snap. remember the drunk mexican lol

glick- next time we will have our mm

ron- good seeing you there. i ain't get to see you play

obama- vote for him

john mccain- inui is the only one voting for him lol

the 3 older ladies at the diner- ya was so sexy and we was older you would of taken me and fab home to have a great a sex lol

malcolm- how you ain't come to this monthly? you suck. i'm pullin the thread lol.

bum- this guy is bored. i'm about to play some socom for the ps3. the game is sick

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents

Someone carving messages into the walls of the store that say "D1 sux d!ck" is disrespectful.
Someone telling the guy downstairs hes not going to move off the stairs and that he is a ***** is disrespectful.
The trashing of the store and gum/garbage found all over the floor is disrespectful.
A certain someones girlfriend calling the manager of the store a "Sand N!GGER" is disrespectful!

I could go down the long list of disrespectful things the Angelic smash players did but this entire conversation is immature.

Form all the opinions you want from your bias uninformed perspective, that is fine with me. I will not say that either side is free of blame, but to say one side was all at fault while the other was Perfect is obnoxious.

P.S. Stop saying anyone made the store a profit. The store lost an extreme amount of money for a Saturday. The store would have made alot more money that day if the event never occurred. The store doesnt regret holding the event in anyway but to say it made them a profit would be dead wrong!

WHAT?! I'd like to know when exactly I said that? LOL apparently people wanna hear what they wanna hear...because I never EVER said anything like that nor would I ever say anything so ridiculous PERIOD! The only thing I EVER said was "Why do you have to be so ****ing rude?" I said that twice because the manager was being ridiculous saying "GET TO THE FRONT OF MY ****ING STORE" and clearly I wasn't the only one who was upset. I'm even trying to think where that could have even came from, I never or ever could have conceived to say something so outrageous. And I was with people ALL day and I'm positive more than 110% that I never said ANYTHING to that nature.

The fact that the store didn't profit still doesn't excuse anyone from acting that way.

Max Ketchum

Wtf? Whoever did that is a ****ing *******.

Never heard of this either.

That's pretty stupid too.

That's something to be expected. It's almost like a party. The gum is stupid, but garbage is almost a given. Some people forget, some people are too lazy to pick it up.

It happens.

What the HELL?! I didn't hear about this either, and I can assure you that it wasn't crismas. 100% assure.

Nobody claimed that we were perfect angels, but we sure as hell aren't the ones to blame for 90% of what happened.

Go ahead and form all the opinions you want about the Smash community from YOUR biased and uninformed perspective. We don't care, we just won't use your venue again.

Yeah, the store really didn't make a profit. You're right about that.

BUM163

Smash Lord
people have to view both things and the store did not profit at all. i know how much is their rent and then you have to include electricly and trust me. they did not profit at all. which is why venue fee should of been higher

BUM163

Smash Lord
whoaaaaaaaaa crimas did not ever say that. me and her got into before and she doesn't degrade anyone so i know for a fact she did not say nor scream that out. i was right next to her and it's not her style anyway.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Thanks Bum. It means a lot, believe me.

I know I get pretty mad, I know I'm pretty outspoken, I know I ***** sometimes. But I would NEVER say anything like that...

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Okay guys again:

Everyone who brought a WII to the tourney, Check your replays , IF YOU HAVE A REPLAY OF A NESS FACING AN OLIMAR WITH THE FINAL STOCK BEING PK FLASH, contact Me!

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
This event was terrible for many reasons but mainly due to the lack of chairs, disrespect from the staff, and rules changing in the middle of the event. The only person working there that I had no problem with was the shorter guy because everytime I talked to him he was cool. The manager and most of the others were constantly rude and I don't care what the situation was they were in no postion to be swearing at people. Alex was under more pressure than anyone else there because he was trying to please the players, deal with the manager and staff, as well as hold back on comments about players and how his girlfriend was disrespected. I don't know if she insulted the manager or not but either way he deserved it. Anyway, he never lashed out at anyone and he was in the worst position of all, he didn't even get to enjoy the game(not that many did) and yet he still didn't lash out at anyone. Also, if anyone comments about justifying the behavior of the staff, then thats just dumb. Yes, Alex was in charge of the rules and things would have been fine had the staff not forced him to hurry the tournament more by cutting his time. After that he had no choice so he isn't to be blamed at all. He was given false information by the manager and had to deal with it the best he could. The staff was my main problem.

To anyone who I played, it was fun.

To Blue:(3rd match)......why would you let me fall like that? :( JK XD

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I don't want to be a snitch, but Atomsk put "D1 sux ****" on the wall during the first set of pool matches.

It was all in good fun though, I promise.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
WHAT?! I'd like to know when exactly I said that? LOL apparently people wanna hear what they wanna hear...because I never EVER said anything like that nor would I ever say anything so ridiculous PERIOD! The only thing I EVER said was "Why do you have to be so ****ing rude?" I said that twice because the manager was being ridiculous saying "GET TO THE FRONT OF MY ****ING STORE" and clearly I wasn't the only one who was upset. I'm even trying to think where that could have even came from, I never or ever could have conceived to say something so outrageous. And I was with people ALL day and I'm positive more than 110% that I never said ANYTHING to that nature.

The fact that the store didn't profit still doesn't excuse anyone from acting that way.
they call it "selective hearing"

BUM163

Smash Lord
ahhhh ya can't be disrespecting like that. ya have to treat the store with respect. no problem crimas. that was wrong on atomsk part.

BUM163

Smash Lord
that hulk hogan is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
this is coming from alex strife - Now magically their moods changed and they did not care about time.

now alex didn't know but i spoke to sha the manager and told him you can't do that to people. you have players that came from long island, staten island, new jersey and you can't just keep changing rules. let the people finished the tournament.

ighttt now this is where bum like always be real. from what i just read.... there is two sides to the story. the staff is now saying that alex was the one that decided to do all those changes. regardless i told alex very good job and glad you hosted the tournament.

if you was to ask the staff i actually manage to help out in this tournament and actually change the mind of the manager in which we ended up having time till whenever because i was straight up with him and after i did even atomsk gave me a hug and said thanks.

now i can see both sides of the story in which people got to understand. i only have one problem with alex on this tournament. the venue fee CANNOT BE 5 DOLLARS. i understand and appericate you want to dedicate to the community and much respect to that. at the end of the day though this is business and 5 dollars is not good. the store lost out on that in which is why he was angry. i would be angry to if i had a crazy huge amount of people... but yet i lost out. also 5 dollar venue fee just allows anyone to come and they figure well i'm not losing much so let me come to this. which is maybe why we saw 50 more randoms than we usually do.

now the store part. sha the manager wild out and actually said he wanted to hit someone. now i also hear you a miltary person........ if so i don't understand how you couldn't contain your composure cause first thing is to learn how to maintain, but of course we are human. now i know you allow this tournament to happen and that's good, but now i see it like this.... you was probably expecting 70 people and if you knew it was 5 dollars venue fee....... you would of lost out even more and to me you should of did your math and see what would of been good to put as a venue fee.

now this is the thing. the second story actually says that you told alex to make it 10 or 15 dollars venue fee and if so you was thinking smart and reasonable. i love and hate the smash community and i always said that. what alot of smashers don't understand is that when you own a business especially now with the econmogy or however you spell it lol mess up, you need to make a profit within your place of business.

to me honestly smash players get it to good and i know times is rough, but remember that both sides need to come out happy. the smash players/community comes out happy and the store is good cause it made or surpassed what it is suppose to make.

example. the bx venue in which i host, inui says 10 venue fee is to high....... when its actually reasonable ... not even thats actually consider good in my eyes. it's not to much and both sides come out happy. we get to have our tournament and have fun. the store can stay open and continue to have more tournaments.

ya have to contribute in order for things to get better and continue to stay on track, if not things will eventually get derailed and run no more. we want to have tournaments correct.? then we have to provide for our venues and help them help us.

yesterday i helped out alot and i didn't have to.... but it's about standing together and helping out especially when you see someone stressed such as alex. it was 170 plus people. thats alot and only blue, bum and wes later on helped. when reno comes to my tournaments, i don't even have to ask him to help. this guy just comes and assist me. thats what the community should be about.

now crimas got mad and i got scared lol. i didn't ever see her like that and that tells you things got really serious in the store. ifffffffffffffffffffffffffffff there was to ever be a smash monthly again.... communication has to be better establish between both parties before it is to happen. to me the staff was cool and actually was respectable. the issue i had was that only two or three staff members actually helped out and the rest seem like naaa i ain't messing with this lol..... which i can understand, but if ya would of helped regardless if you ain't want to, things would of went faster. well you know what...... who was the staff working that night?

i wish the venue had chairs cause my leg literally gave out. that may be the biggest issue in my eyes. people have to be comfortable no matter the environment and alex did his best considering the situation. i think alex and sha need to cool down and then talk. obviously alex did double or triple what he said so that shouldn't be the issue. sit down, talk and if things don't work out, then they don't.

SHOUTOUTS

alex strife- good stuff. mad respect for the tournament being thrown and who expected that many numbers lol. that was impressive. like i said, the only problem was the venue fee was to low for a monthly.... it's not a weekly. it should of been raised, other than that it was great.

blackwaltz- crazy olimar. good stuff

starz- crazy olimar. good stuff

anti- good seeing you

atomsk- good teaming with you.... double ganon double the power lol

knightmare- good seeing you there

jtails and crew- good to see ya and jtails you getting better and better

dj nintendo- this guy carry his teammate and did an upset which was dealt to dire and wes. also this guy picks like every character and knows how to use them. i think if dj plays this game more... he will be a problem.

ninjalink- of course it's always good to see you play. you just make brawl to interesting and thats tough to do in this game.

wes- ahhh man lol. you are crazy. i see your sonic is getting better. sometimes you have to quit the fancy and get to work. of course since melee you entertain the crowd and in brawl it's no different

blue- another sonic player.... i'm about to join the rexxxxxxxx club lol. i notice alot more sonic players coming and ya just make a low tier rise up though the ranks. ya keep playing sonic that way and i can see him climbing the ranks. good stuff on helping out the tournament also.

hax- crazy lil white boy who lives in mahattan which idk how cause he seems like he belongs in the hood or something lol. it was good seeing you and man you got taller. i wish you liked brawl more cause it can be competitve and it will take time before we see the true competitve of this game..... hopefully lol.

jman- where are you lol

a wolf player that beat ninjalink- i told you don't pick falco lol. your wolf was good though. you just was to repetitve and if anyone knows me.... i learn extremely quick

kubuu, raffy, jay, wes and his gurl, fab and dire- last night was to fun. my man kubuu can dance and was just to smooth with it. he battle a jewish dancer and beat him lol. to fun. oh and we had some high/drunk dude following us not knowing what he was doing. lol just to fun.

random smasher who was really a drunk mexican lmao- this guy came out of nowhere. key highlight of him. bum says why are you picking up your sleeves? drunk mexican says i'm not picking up my sleeves [drunk mexican proceeds to pick up his sleeves], then bum tells drunk mexican why are you coming to my face? drunk mexican goes i'm not going to your face [drunk mexican walks to bums face] lol.

d1- yesterday you meant business. you was on fire and doing crazy stuff. thx for agreeing with the split.

basic sausage- this guy doesn't even train anymore and still did his thing. he did some combo on d1 that was like wtf was that in which the crowd said... wtf lol. it was nice seeing you at the end.... go ta hell lol.

staff of play n trade- good stuff. i wish more help was provided, but besides that ya some cool people when i actually sat down and talked with ya.

crimas- you was angry lol. man people need to steer clear when you angry and i'm glad you express how you felt.

rockin- so have you been rockin the ladies lol?

dark peach- i feel your pain, but you got to think of the other party and what was happening at their end. i didn't get to play you, but i guess another time.

tierwhore- your crazy and it was good seeing you. good stuff with dk.

cass- gary coleman in disguise lol. been a min and you still crazy. crazy *** black man lol.

12 year old chunky kid- when i say it hasn't started yet after the tenth time...... it hasn't started yet lol.

vanz- i see your skill has improved alot man and i expect that from you.

shin bowser- i see you using that dk oooo snap. remember the drunk mexican lol

glick- next time we will have our mm

ron- good seeing you there. i ain't get to see you play

obama- vote for him

john mccain- inui is the only one voting for him lol

the 3 older ladies at the diner- ya was so sexy and we was older you would of taken me and fab home to have a great a sex lol

malcolm- how you ain't come to this monthly? you suck. i'm pullin the thread lol.

bum- this guy is bored. i'm about to play some socom for the ps3. the game is sick
add my PSN H3RBL0RD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What pissed me off the most is changed the rules at the last min, all cause people were getting at how much time it would take. Now I hear that a change was made again to let the tournament go until w/e time? That's double the cheat, you are changing the rules within tournaments activation. And that makes me more upset.

If that was the case this should have been talked about from the start. And honestly from how this went, top 4 should have not been taken out like it did. Few TV's were not being used, My wii could have been used and it would have went much faster. I got cheated out of my money, it went to waste. I got cheated to placing well at a tournament.

I heard about the other parties end. But rules being changed nearly at the end of pools....then again during singles is not what I am fond of. First it was all about time. then they are like, we will end it at w/e time as long as this gets done?

I am sorry but as a Smasher who spend money and time at these things just to get cheated out of a tournament and money, I will not be cool with what happen to me and I am pissed about it. Polls were already screwed up cause they way pools were done, that's not how pools are played to begin with. When rules for something are applied you don't go changing it in the middle or a game/tournament/etc. Things should have been worked out with the applied rules. Cause reguardless this was not gonna end by 1 or 2 am.

Call me and think of me as you wish. But this is how I felt and really fustrated at the moment.

Top Bottom