• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade! 5-15-10 [Plainview, NY]

ANTi_

Smash Hero
BRAWL SINGLES

1. Anti ($150.00) :snake::metaknight:
2. Sorto ($75.00) :diddy::olimar:
3. Rich Yu (25.00) :marth:
4. Godot :falcon::metaknight:
5. Knightmare :metaknight:
5. Pane :wolf:

DA BESS TOURNIES.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
lmao, i HATE you.
got $20 more than you for getting first while having to beat ADHD and atomsk on the same day that you got first at a 6 person tournament, *******!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Rofl, there was more people but i only remembered the top 5. It was like 20 people lol. not even. :)

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Guys if u dont know who sorto is, hes a really really good player so it probably wasnt that easy for anti, btw anti leave me an aib shoutout or aim me the next time theres 1 of these LOL i wanna meet sorto

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
****ing anti omfg, vinneh told me this i coulda gone to this, but **** Long island buses *****s is gayy. i was gonna go to this **** didnt think youd go lol

also bunch of casual randoms so easy cash for dat black kid named anti omg

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah but I'm saving that up to get an xbox so. Its basically a regular $150 to me lol.

Jtails

Smash Lord
wow free entry?
lol one tournament i have the funds to attend!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Nice nice =D I approve. That is the currently library of games cycling through my xbox at the moment with the addition Final Fantasy XIII.

In my honest opinion, I am in love with Halo Reach. I can not wait! Until it comes out. I love the ability to sprint in Halo =D

And the new Spartans verse Elites game types like invasion and generator defense are MADDDDDDD fun.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Yo i live right next to this pnt and they had one before. Its store credit not cash and there were like 25 people entered. RICH HU GOT 3rd CAUSE HE GOT LIKE 0239841-5079 million byes. he went 2 and 2 and got 3rd, i went like 5-2 and got 5th .... they use their own software that doesnt make a bracket and it sucks. same with godot... NO ANDREW lol i didnt lose to joes falcon i lost to sorto 2 times..

results were

1.Anti - **** u for goin
2. Sorto
3.Rich
4. Godot
5. KnightMare
5. Some guy
7. Andrew pane.

not to be picky...

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Yo i live right next to this pnt and they had one before. Its store credit not cash and there were like 25 people entered. RICH HU GOT 3rd CAUSE HE GOT LIKE 0239841-5079 million byes. he went 2 and 2 and got 3rd, i went like 5-2 and got 5th .... they use their own software that doesnt make a bracket and it sucks. same with godot... NO ANDREW lol i didnt lose to joes falcon i lost to sorto 2 times..

results were

1.Anti - **** u for goin
2. Sorto
3.Rich
4. Godot
5. KnightMare
5. Some guy
7. Andrew pane.

not to be picky...
lol he told me, about the byes and the not Falcon :D.

Geez though, is it so hard to use tonamento, tio, or bracket maker -_-. Should have gotten guys to protest, at that, remember, a free tournament? WTF you gonna lose?

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
lol joe , we really hyped that match , and steve i was 5th not 7th wtf is random guy , yea that place doesnt know how to run things how do i go 5/2 and get ****ing 5th bull**** last time i go to a stupid pnt tournament

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering if the results would go up for this thing. Yea the brackets were like mad retarted. I lost in Winners Finals and had to play 3 matches before I got back to grand finals. What NONSENSE!!?!?

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
lol joe , we really hyped that match , and steve i was 5th not 7th wtf is random guy , yea that place doesnt know how to run things how do i go 5/2 and get ****ing 5th bull**** last time i go to a stupid pnt tournament
Ru kidding?!!? F**king Link Kid was a BEAST!!! He was surviving fresh snake uptilts at like 150%

Top Bottom