• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Shinobi is one of the best peaches in the world

butterpaws

Smash Rookie
completely agree. i love watching Shinobi, his air cancels are insanely fast and he has great shield pressure. and top of that his spacing is so boss
but i don't think he's quite up there with vidjo and cort yet.
oh and i saw Armada's video, good stuff

Diakonos

Smash Lord
This IS why he's a noob. He thinks the assumptions made have no bases to them. He just doesn't SEE the difference in the level of play (and he always ignores this fact).

I can't wait to see Armada come to the states and get torn apart by the US pros. :chuckle:

Edit: @Xif

You're giving Europe too much credit IMO. Tier 1 smashers in Europe would get ***** by tier 1 smashers in the US.
Armada DOES play against good smashers but he isn't nearly on the same level as US's best Peach players. /FACT.

Unless Armada comes to the states and proves us wrong, we are not gonna change our minds about him. In fact, Armada should come to the states for Genesis. Then we can see how good your precious prodigy is.
Dude... the level of play here in the States is much greater than any other place around the globe. That is why Armada is NOT the best Peach. The reason why people say Vidjo/Cort is the best is because they can compete with the best here in the US. US > Europe. Logic wins.

Clearly, you're not that good of a player if you think otherwise. The reason I say this is because if you were good, you'd be able to notice the difference in the level of play in the US and Europe when you watch current videos of US smashers.

Seriously, you're making it seem like we've never seen Armada play. WE HAVE. That is why we say the things we say. They are not just random accusations and assumptions.

And don't get me wrong. HE'S GOOD. Just not nearly on the same level as some of the Peach's here in the US.
LOL you HAVEN'T seen Mango play gay.

But it's true... save for a handful of smashers who would be able to compete, EC is going to **** Genesis lol.

No, the gap IS as big as I think.

Nothing I've said is disrespectful. I've only stated facts. At this point, it's obvious that you're an Armada fanboy who can't understand that Armada is not as good as US's best Peach players. That doesn't mean Armada isn't good, it just means he's not at the level of Vidjo, Cort, PC, Xelic etc. (they play at a very VERY high level).

You just can't accept the fact that the best product Sweden (or Europe) has produced is only 2nd rate. Armada isn't even as good as Japans best Peach, Mikael (who has retired... correct me if I'm wrong).

Like I said, let Armada come to the States and prove us wrong.

I'm through with this. Seriously, arguing with fanboys is just a waste of time.
Yes, I'm bumping this thread. Forgive me, righteous anger boils my blood.

DONE

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
He is.

But get off Kouryuu's nuts.

The dude was wrong. He knows it. He apologized for it.

Now people are just being spiteful. Grow Up.

JFox

Smash Hero
I think its important to point out that one of the biggest mistakes this community makes is assuming that analyzing youtube videos is a good way to know skill level.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I think its important to point out that one of the biggest mistakes this community makes is assuming that analyzing youtube videos is a good way to know skill level.
Yeah, seriously.

Samochan

Smash Master
<_< It prolly depends of the viewer, cause I certainly don't think the american pro's are bad simply cause I've seen vids, for example. At least personally I can judge skill from videos fairly well, one just needs to look underneath the underneath and see the subtle things, like how well one spaces, di's or times each action and so on and understand the thought patterns of the person playing and why they do decisions like that. Certainly not the best way to judge skill level, but it's possible to gauge somewhat through videos and often it's really the only way. :/

K@0S

Smash Ace
His posts show exactly the american mindset toward europeans. E.g. best in the US = best in the world, always.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I have a scouter device which tells me people's smash power levels through youtube videos

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
His posts show exactly the american mindset toward europeans. E.g. best in the US = best in the world, always.
Wouldnt that be the mindset towards everyone, and not just the Europeans?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
That just shows his mindset towards Americans. Not best in US = Best in Europe.

Also, Pink Shinobi sucks. Get out, son.
Well look at the quote.

He said his mindset towards Europeans is best in US = best in world.

Well if thats his mindset, then its not directed just towards europeans, but obviously the rest of the world.

Based on that mindset, if you ARE best in the US, then you're best in the world, which obviously means you're best in Europe.

Also, Pink Shinobi *****. Get at me.

Composeur

Smash Ace
I'm from the US and reading this thread was downright painful. I don't think I'll ever trust some people's opinions ever again. Obviously Mike had a trollish streak but I guess he was right, wasn't he? When I saw Armada in the GF of Genesis, I felt such soaring triumph. Can't we just be happy that Peach has been proven viable at the highest levels of tournament play?

There are lessons to be learned other than those about YouTube.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
They're not random, they're very methodical. Interested in playing some BlazBlue with me and NintendoKing in Sac?

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
They're not random, they're very methodical. Interested in playing some BlazBlue with me and NintendoKing in Sac?
I love the graphics for Blazblue and the artwork, but its not something I want to get into competitively.

Hey, 20 dollar money match in sf 4. 2 out of 3 of course. :laugh: I'm not gonna fall for those random ultras again! I'll get my 1 dollar back! :mad:

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Hey, 20 dollar money match in sf 4. 2 out of 3 of course. :laugh: I'm not gonna fall for those random ultras again! I'll get my 1 dollar back! :mad:
You're mistaking me for someone else, we've never played anything other than Melee together. I'll take you on, though.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Yes, we met at one of the TAG tournaments, you and I were the first ones there and we did ditto money matches.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Have you learned to untumble float and wallbomb yet? I was wanting to teach you since you said you didn't know how last year.

Top Bottom