• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Shinobi is one of the best peaches in the world

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dunno...cort and vidjo have way more experience that pink shinobi : /
less experience doesnt always mean superior, and paul knows his stuff

paul is always improving and learning too, i got mad respect for him cuz he takes tournaments pretty seriously too

Metà

Smash Master
Shinobi is the only person I've ever played who I did not beat once during a 4 hour period of friendlies. Then again he only used Peach, but still. -_-

He's mad good, nearly breaks my shield w/ the pillar sometimes.

Me: Omg that sh*t's like XIF!
Paul: Who's XIF?

darkatma

Smash Hero

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Yo I don't have any videos up for a couple of months and already niggs are poppin up thinking they are something with peach.

Bring it on Pink Shinobi lets do this I got you!!! :chuckle:;):psycho:
XIF, if you come to the DBR genesis thing in Cali, we should do a mm! I saw ur combo vid, kwel! So yeah? ^_^

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol, i played so hard vs pink shinobi in our pools matches, that my controller broke shortly afterwards, LMAO.

the rest of WCSL i had to use a different controller lol

i miss my old controller !

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Pink you are really good your style of play is very nice with a good flow i tip my hat to you ur up there with some of the best peaches.

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Pink Shinobi is good but he still has a long way to go before he can be considered one of the best Peaches.

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
genesis is in july im pretty sure.

i was watching shinobi's videos today and it made me want to spurt all over my monitor.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
seriously I'm down, your Peach is nice bro.

But I doubt I can make my way to cali, unless its spring break/summer.
Its in the summer. July...I think I have summer school, but wutever. I heard east coast is doing a smash bus or something. O_O It'd be nice to play with a Peach pro tho, even tho peach dittos are sort of unexciting.

araknophobik

Smash Master
kouryuu you know nothing of the game thats why nobody bothers reading your posts

pink shinobi is amazing
realistically speaking
one, if not the most talented player to spring up post brawl
the fact that he can take on jeff and zulian speaks for itself

PinkShinobi is like, if XIF and Cort had babies.
pinkshinobi looks nothing like chillin' with glasses

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
He's probably one of the better Peach's here in the WC atm. But seriously, besides DoH and Xelic (who are much, MUCH better than Pink Shinobi), I don't know what Peach player plays and who doesn't here in the WC. So it's really hard to say for sure.

Also, Pink Shinobi hasn't really traveled outside of Norcal so judging his skill is even harder.

But players like Xelic, XiF, DoH, Vanz, Vidjo etc. are leagues better than Pink Shinobi.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
He's probably one of the better Peach's here in the WC atm. But seriously, besides DoH and Xelic (who are much, MUCH better than Pink Shinobi), I don't know what Peach player plays and who doesn't here in the WC. So it's really hard to say for sure.

Also, Pink Shinobi hasn't really traveled outside of Norcal so judging his skill is even harder.

But players like Xelic, XiF, DoH, Vanz, Vidjo etc. are leagues better than Pink Shinobi.
The problem with that is g@be who has played Xelic / DoH said he is in fact on the same level as them to me in person, or at least it was close.

So this is why you lost to zhu
lololol
=[
you had him
And why does everyone want me to lose so much lol.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
It's a very bold assumption to say Pink Shinobi is on the same level as DoH or Xelic (ESPECIALLY Xelic who is one of the best Peach's in the nation). And a single persons opinion/perspective really doesn't mean much and IMO, it seems like it's skewed.

Like I said, Shinobi hasn't traveled outside of Cali so it's really hard to judge his skill level. He is doing very well up in Norcal and he is obviously good but that's all we really know about him.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
peach lol.

Everyone should just Play Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Fate unlimited codes.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
mang Shiro is Magneto Jr. shawty! dat dude roms suckas all day for free. lol

Cia

das kwl
Its in the summer. July...I think I have summer school, but wutever. I heard east coast is doing a smash bus or something. O_O It'd be nice to play with a Peach pro tho, even tho peach dittos are sort of unexciting.
Peach dittos are sooo fun. M2k and spent like an hour doing peach dittos. They're too good. Except that Doll v Vidjo crap. That was horrible and i wouldn't wish that on anyone.. except maybe gay fox players LOL

your Peach is good though and the person who made this thread is PRO at PR.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Last time I played G@be in tournament I 3 stocked him on his counterpick...I think there's a huge skill gap between people like him and myself and the gap between myself and Xelic for him to be able to judge the difference, especially when he hasn't traveled as much as we have.

I'll money match any Peach at genesis.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Fate unlimited codes.
****ing amazing game! Got it a couple of days ago ^_^.

I'd also like to ditto Pink Shinobi (whether it be MM or a friendly set) in Peach dittos when Genesis rolls around.

Also I've played DoH and Xelic, both EXTREMELY talented Peach players. I think Pink Shinobi is pretty darn amazing, but I think its a bit early to say hes one of the best in the world (although I'm pretty sure he could be one of the best if he keeps working at it).

Its a shame no one knows who I am *sad face* :(.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
it is infact not too early to say hes one of the best peaches still playing right now. its fairly evident.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
sure he might be one of the best on the west coast, but is he really as good as cort?

notable people that pink shinobi beat would be like.... me... lunin... silentspectre.. and falcomist.
cort beat dashizwiz and chu dat in their prime, and took pc chris to fifth round. cort was also beastly in FCD crew battles.

dont get me wrong, i love pinkshinobi ^_^ his playstyle is awesome and im a big fan of him... but until he beats good people out of his region, then its too early to say that hes on the same level as cort and vidjo

darkatma

Smash Hero
The problem with that is g@be who has played Xelic / DoH said he is in fact on the same level as them to me in person, or at least it was close.

And why does everyone want me to lose so much lol.
it's because it's a peach and peaches never get to finals =]
nothing personal

homo <3

besides, I wanted all fruit in finals

if we had
1 mango
2 peach
3 kiwi

then it'd be **** :D

your Peach is good though and the person who made this thread is PRO at PR.
I hope that's a good thing lolll

sure he might be one of the best on the west coast, but is he really as good as cort?

notable people that pink shinobi beat would be like.... me... lunin... silentspectre.. and falcomist.
cort beat dashizwiz and chu dat in their prime, and took pc chris to fifth round. cort was also beastly in FCD crew battles.

dont get me wrong, i love pinkshinobi ^_^ his playstyle is awesome and im a big fan of him... but until he beats good people out of his region, then its too early to say that hes on the same level as cort and vidjo
The people that cort beat have character disadvantages. An ice climbers (albeit the best one) main and a falco main have trouble vs a really good peach. I'm sure Paulshinobi would do about the same as RaseruPaul :D Also, PC Chris's fox is ****

Its a shame no one knows who I am *sad face* :(.
But I do :p Your peach is ****, like no other peach punishes me on the ledge as well as you do loll

But Paul is ridiculous, he 3 stocks my peach in dittos like it's peach vs a terrible ICs

I guess I AM good at public relations LOL
Look i got..
MikeG
Vanz
KOS-MOS
DoH/(Xelic)
XiF
and PinkShinobi
Now all we need is Cort :p

Top Bottom