• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Shinobi is one of the best peaches in the world

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
notable people that pink shinobi beat would be like.... me... lunin... silentspectre.. and falcomist.

cort beat dashizwiz and chu dat in their prime, and took pc chris to fifth round. cort was also beastly in FCD crew battles.
Except Lunin and SS suck vs Peach. I don't know about you and as far as Falcomist goes, he knows how the match up fairly well. I've seen the set with Falcomist vs Shinobi and it went to the final round, a close set. Is it an accomplishment? Yes, but not something to brag about IMO.

The people that cort beat have character disadvantages. An ice climbers (albeit the best one) main and a falco main have trouble vs a really good peach. I'm sure Paulshinobi would do about the same as RaseruPaul :D Also, PC Chris's fox is ****
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Wow... do you seriously think that Pink Shinobi can beat PC's Falco at his prime?? If so, then... just wow. I wouldn't be surprised if Chu managed to take Shinobi out with his IC. You're overrating Shinobi... and that's a huge understatement. Cort just *****... he plays at a level far above Shinobi. I'm glad Pink Shinobi doesn't think of himself the same way his Norcal fanboys do. It's pretty laughable.

I guess I AM good at public relations LOL
Look i got..
Vidjo
Cort
Vanz
KOS-MOS
DoH
Xelic
XiF

PinkShinobi
FYP

I've said this before but... all those players (save for Shinobi) are leagues above Shinobi. Much better players.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Except Lunin and SS suck vs Peach.
thats like saying the only reason mew2king lost to mango is because mew2king sucks vs jigglypuff.

pinkshinobi's wins over lunin and silentspectre are legit as it gets. you can john all you want, but he won.

but yeah i agree he isnt quite at VidjoCort level yet =P

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
That's a horrible comparison IMO.

Also, I know they are legit. That's actually what I said. Just not something to brag about.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Why must we bicker like this. Cant we peaches just love each other?

DoH and his death turnips. <3.

Cort and his....being hella good. <3.

XIF and his being on crack play style. <3.

Xelic and his being sexy style. <3.

Kos-Mos and his OMG edgegaurding. <3.

Paul and his being my friend style. <3.

<3s for everyone.

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333.

I think we're trying to hard to credit a new player, while trying to hard to discredit his obvious talent.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
naw i dont think anyone is trying **** except discrediting pink shinobi. just look at what hes done with peach on the westcoast in such a short time. Say hes lucky, or he hasn't done enough, or he has to go out of region (lol why would you leave the current most active melee region?). Right now hes as good as some of the best active players in the nation and people are acting as if its barely an accomplishment and comparing him to peaches that play in tournaments with shallower talent pools and still place lower than him. you guys should acknowledge this.

no fanboy.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Why must we bicker like this. Cant we peaches just love each other?

DoH and his death turnips. <3.

Cort and his....being hella good. <3.

XIF and his being on crack play style. <3.

Xelic and his being sexy style. <3.

Kos-Mos and his OMG edgegaurding. <3.

Paul and his being my friend style. <3.

<3s for everyone.

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333.

I think we're trying to hard to credit a new player, while trying to hard to discredit his obvious talent.
How about his combo ability? It's not every day I see upthrow>dash a>fc nair>sh fair (vs SS)

Although recently I did dash a>upair>bair on Falco :lick:

I really enjoyed the SS vs Pink Shinobi matches.

JFox

Smash Hero
To be honest, it doesn't look like west coast is very good vs peach. But he's still very good regardless.

Had he fought someone like darkrain, a falcon that knows how to kill peaches, he wouldn't be getting the same recognition. Had he fought drephen he wouldn't be getting that same recognition. The real problem is that peach isn't very good when you really know the matchup, so yes he made it to winners finals with peach, but he probably wouldnt in a better location.

IMO right now the tri-state area (NY, NJ, PA) is the most active and strongest area in melee. Hopefully we will get enough guys out to west coast one day and show you our might.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
To be honest, it doesn't look like west coast is very good vs peach. But he's still very good regardless.

Had he fought someone like darkrain, a falcon that knows how to kill peaches, he wouldn't be getting the same recognition. Had he fought drephen he wouldn't be getting that same recognition. The real problem is that peach isn't very good when you really know the matchup, so yes he made it to winners finals with peach, but he probably wouldnt in a better location.

IMO right now the tri-state area (NY, NJ, PA) is the most active and strongest area in melee. Hopefully we will get enough guys out to west coast one day and show you our might.
I don't buy this "westcoast is bad vs peach garbage"...

I could say just as easily "east coast doesn't have any good active peaches..."

those two statements are equally (un)fair

but i'll stop speculating and wait for some people to travel and show us whats what.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol KOS-MOS is the best! he playes F/UC. done

the rest of you here: step your game up and/or stop joystick riding

Peach combos like that just don't happen very often.
This is why I need to play again :/

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Shinobi is much better than Vanz, Xif, Doh, and Kos-mos. I think he's even with Xelic.
LOL. I'd love to hear your reasoning...actually, never mind. You'll be wasting both your and my time.

More like Norcal isn't good vs Peach. When Socal went up for the WCSL tournament, Pink Shinobi lost to every good Socal player he has played. He has lost to Mango, Zhu (who is now Socal) and to DEHF in a MM.

naw i dont think anyone is trying **** except discrediting pink shinobi. just look at what hes done with peach on the westcoast in such a short time. Say hes lucky, or he hasn't done enough, or he has to go out of region (lol why would you leave the current most active melee region?). Right now hes as good as some of the best active players in the nation and people are acting as if its barely an accomplishment and comparing him to peaches that play in tournaments with shallower talent pools and still place lower than him. you guys should acknowledge this.

no fanboy.
LOL @ "no fanboy"

So, he's as good as some of the best active smashers in the nation huh? Wow, how well did he do in that last OoS tournament he attended?

... oh wait.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Kouryuu your opinions don't matter.
Just because P retired after getting ***** in a 65$ MM doesn't mean you have to become the next one.

Also, Zhu told me if he were crew battling, he would be norcal

Xelic never commented in here I believe.
Smiles neither.
Notice how i didn't mention wife because he hasn't commented yet either

Also Kouryuu how much do you travel? Since when did you have the ability to judge whether people are good or not? I've played Paul, KOS-MOS, and Wife before, and Paul is the most intimidating peach out of those.
You can't even say SS is bad against peach, he 3 stocked wife on brinstar.
Try playing lunin with peach, he'd **** you.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
why do out of states tournaments matter when cali is best and most active melee scene right now...

SS doesn't travel either i guess we shouldn't even consider him as a falcon pro.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Also, I'd trust JFox's judgement way more than Kouryuu's.
Paul's been the fastest improving player in all of 2007
Whatever, let the results from Genesis determine skill level.

Hey Pink Shinobi if you read this, I'm actually in davis right now, till thursday morning
Do you have time to smash sometime? :D Probably not I bet

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Also, Zhu told me if he were crew battling, he would be norcal
It actually just depends on which side has a shortage of players :p

More like Norcal isn't good vs Peach. When Socal went up for the WCSL tournament, Pink Shinobi lost to every good Socal player he has played. He has lost to Mango, Zhu (who is now Socal) and to DEHF in a MM.
True, I think Norcal (except Tang for some reason LOL) does suck against Peach but saying that he lost to Mango, me and DEHF doesn't mean the moment he goes out of Norcal he'll get destroyed. Mango's... Mango >_>, and I was beating him when I was Norcal so really he just lost to DEHF (that's from Socal).

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Whos DEHF? And Tang is freakishly good against Peaches.

But I feel like Kouryuu is bashing Paul a little too much. Hes not **** for brains bad.

But Atma may be overrating Paul's skill.

But come on, Socal ***** him? The dude got 3rd at the **** tournament.

darkatma

Smash Hero
LOLLL ****
<3 vanz
i remember i used to watch him destroy eggm, and then go wtf how does he do that

speaking of good peaches
MikeG get back into the game back from 2005 Loll
And where's kirbstir?

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Wow, it's still going on, huh? *Shakes head at the double standards* tsk, tsk, tsk, no double standards, now. Pink Shinobi is a great Peach, 'nuff said. His accomplishments are enough proof to attest to his skill. Yes, there's things to be said about playing out of state, but I'm sure he'll prove himself more than worthy. There are plenty of people who are underestimated 'cuz their accomplishments are within their own state, and they still **** OOS. I'm a Mike G./VaNz/Crismas fanboy, but guess what? I know when to say: "Hey, they might be on the same level, or at least give them a GOOD run."

BTW- That last match of M2K vs. Mango was....LOL. I mean, it was a jiggs ditto. I'm still trying to figure that one out, xD.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Someone said that I'm bashing on Shinobi. Who ever did, LEARN TO READ. I said he was good. I'm just not placing him on a high pedestal like the rest of Norcal/Shinobi fanboys.

Kouryuu your opinions don't matter.
Just because P retired after getting ***** in a 65$ MM doesn't mean you have to become the next one.
I'm not P nor do I aspire to be P.

Also Kouryuu how much do you travel? Since when did you have the ability to judge whether people are good or not? I've played Paul, KOS-MOS, and Wife before, and Paul is the most intimidating peach out of those.
Since when do I have the ability to judge? Since when I learned the game and know what to look out for when I watch others play. I can thank Peach players like Bone and Edrees for that.

Also, intimidating does not mean that he is the better Peach. Sorta like how SS is more intimidating than Darkrain but Darkrain is the better Falcon. But who am I to judge, right? I'll just let other notable Peach mains such as KOS-MOS judge Pink Shinobi themselves.

You can't even say SS is bad against peach, he 3 stocked wife on brinstar.
Try playing lunin with peach, he'd **** you.
Except that doesn't preclude that SS sucks against Peach. When Edrees and SS played, their matches were always close and Falcon is one of Edrees' worst match up =\

I haven't seen the match of SS beating Wife. So I can't really comment on that. But I've seen Wife play against Scar at Event 52 and judging from that match, I could tell he does well vs Falcon (Falcon is by far my best match up with Peach so I KNOW what to look out for). So either SS did exceptionally well against Wife or Wife sucked against Falcon back then. Probably the latter or maybe even both... I don't know. I didn't see the match.

Oh, and I'd love to play Lunin =)

Also, I'd trust JFox's judgement way more than Kouryuu's
Of course you do.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
wow... i didn't even know this thread existed. lol
but i just read through 5 pages.
here's what i've concluded.

kouryuu = neighborhood P
i heart ever post by XIF
i heart atma for making this thread (and beating me in hella friendlies at wcsl. WTF?!)
people in norcal aren't playing against peach the way they should imo ('cept tang/zhu)
i'm the best peach the world
and pink shinobi is garbage for always saying we should team again and then not doing it.

<3 paul

JFox

Smash Hero
To be honest, I started out writing that Shinobi is much better than DoH, LOL. Than I edited my post and added in that he is better than vanz, xif and kos-mos, but I never removed the much.

Whatever. Shinobi def has to travel more. And if people can't see how inexperienced norcal is vs peach, you guys shouldn't even be posting. It should be plainly obvious to any peach main that is experienced at fighting good peach killers.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
XIF was the first cracked out peach i've seen.
but paul plays similar (a little less reckless)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oooh..
i don't watch many vids.
i'll have to go watch some of this mikeG i've heard so much about

Cia

das kwl
opinions are most certainly not nice.

Mike_G also happens to be my favorite Peach. even if he his rusty, he's a beast and he needs to leave the little capcom fighters to those who think a game is only good if u can memorize zig zag combos. :laugh:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
lol at every peach posting in this thread.
why does it matter enough to argue it? lol
opinions are just about all we can prove right now. LOL

Top Bottom