• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Reaper's Crew Tourney In a world where Sharks can fly we're all ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Uggg. Mystic K. logged off and I told him to wait 5 minutes........... i better not get subbed out..........

Wrath`

Smash Master
If that one poke didn't have that one ability................and then that one item didn't screw me over. Lol no spoilers for anyone.

I sent the log to Pink reaper a minute ago.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, I did. We played our match last night and I sent the log to Reaper and I forgot to say something in the thread (although I didn't need to after PMing him).

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Firus is a beast :D

Also, does anyone know any players type other then the opponents they've faced? Just wondering so I can be sure to modify my team against them :p

-:bowser:Bowser King

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
That would be very fair :laugh:.
Sure it would :p

If they know other players type other then the players they've faced then the other player deserves to know that they know. That way they can modify there team to be more safe just in case the other player changes his moves and team to be more resistant to the player.

In other words (well numbers),

1 knows 2's team type
2 deserves to know that 1 knows his type that way if 1 were to modify his team to be good against 2's team, 2 would know and could make some tweaks on his team because he knows his opponent knows his type.

Get what I'm saying?

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Sure it would :p

If they know other players type other then the players they've faced then the other player deserves to know that they know. That way they can modify there team to be more safe just in case the other player changes his moves and team to be more resistant to the player.

In other words (well numbers),

1 knows 2's team type
2 deserves to know that 1 knows his type that way if 1 were to modify his team to be good against 2's team, 2 would know and could make some tweaks on his team because he knows his opponent knows his type.

Get what I'm saying?

One of my friends is going to face you in the upcoming couple of matches (assuming neither you nor he loses first).

The only thing I will say is that it is better for him if I don't tell you his type, EVEN if it's in exchange for knowledge of your type.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
One of my friends is going to face you in the upcoming couple of matches (assuming neither you nor he loses first).

The only thing I will say is that it is better for him if I don't tell you his type, EVEN if it's in exchange for knowledge of your type.
I don't want to know his type. I just want to know if anyone know's MY type (other then firus).

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Am I allowed to tell you what types have been eliminated from the tournament? I know of one type, but not being in the tournament, I'm not sure, once again, if it would be fair.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I don't think anyone has been eliminated yet, have they? I don't think anyone in the loser's bracket has fought yet. Or at least, I don't know of any battles there.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I would say refrain from saying someones type even if they are eliinated as it could narrow done the types remaining. Also I'm eliminated because didn't get my match done on time.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I acknowledge your statement without 10 of anything because I've read the forum rules and I know that the 10 character limits was established to eliminate any posts shorter than 10 characters.

ss118

Smash Master
This is Druggedfox!!

IM STEALING ARTICANUS' ACCOUNT (too lazy to get on mine)

Thanks for posting spelignfail, GG. I'm looking forward to next round =D

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Loser's bracket is left.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I updated the bracket and that sentence made no sense.

Edit: I put up the types bracket because half the players in this tournament have been sharing everyone's type with whoever they play with and rather than drop them I just decided to go with this.

Double Edit: I forgot to put up normal brackets.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Way to give away all the types.

I mean, my friend is ghost. How is ghost supposed to counter anything? There's only a half dozen different pokemon to choose from. Not to mention he's against the normal type, which can't even be countered with fighting moves, because half the flying types in the game are flying-normal.

Ah well, no biggie.

I find it extremely odd that the water trainer was already eliminated, considering how difficult it is to counter the water type.

Responce to above: yeah, you're probably right.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Way to give away all the types.

I mean, my friend is ghost. How is ghost supposed to counter anything? There's only a half dozen different pokemon to choose from. Not to mention he's against the normal type, which can't even be countered with fighting moves, because half the flying types in the game are flying-normal.

Ah well, no biggie.

I find it extremely odd that the water trainer was already eliminated, considering how difficult it is to counter the water type.

Responce to above: yeah, you're probably right.
I do believe that letting your friend know what he's up against helps a lot, actually. The Ghosties have decent capabilities against normal types, and the fact that there are fewer of them actually helps his case a lot, because he can classify what each team member will be made to do at a quicker, easier pace. Normal types, on the other hand, are chock-full of things to choose from, and figuring out exactly what you're going to do with it may end up being pretty overwhelming. So in his case, he may actually have the advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom