• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Reaper's Crew Tourney In a world where Sharks can fly we're all ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
This tourney was doing so well the last few days, I'd hate to see it lose it's steam now.

SpellingFail has stated that he will not be able to continue with the tourney, as such he will be dropped and his opponent given a bye.

c3gill and Bowser King, you are the only two players to have yet complete their round two matches. If these matches aren't finished by sunday, I will drop you both and give you're next opponent a bye.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Chibo and I just played, and he beat me (not that that's surprising =P.)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yup, as he said, just played (with a lot of spectators lol)
i won. no one spread my team lol. though its modified a lil because i knew it was dragon type. my team will go back to normal for my next match

BRING IT POISON!!!

btw, im so glad u beat ice lol.

losers bracket step it up. theyr fallin behind. start DQing ppl?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
C3gill hasn't posted in this thread so I don't know what he's doing.

If he doesn't reply does that mean I get DQ'ed?

-:bowser:Bowser King

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Hey man, um I should be able to get our match done fairly soon but not exactly sure when, maybe even today though. So ours is best of 3?? Are there edits to team between matches, or straight up batle until someone wins twice?? And I was also glad ground won... though ground is SE against poison, dragon actually ends up giving me more of a problem =D So here's hoping for a good winner's finals =]

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
Hey man, um I should be able to get our match done fairly soon but not exactly sure when, maybe even today though. So ours is best of 3?? Are there edits to team between matches, or straight up batle until someone wins twice?? And I was also glad ground won... though ground is SE against poison, dragon actually ends up giving me more of a problem =D So here's hoping for a good winner's finals =]
You may sub teams between rounds.

Bowser King, I know you've been quite active recently and c3gill has not so I'll will be advancing you in the tourney right.................................now.

c3gill

Smash Ace
.... ive sent Bowser King 2 messages asking for a time and day that we could play on, he responded to the first and didnt list either, and didnt respond to the 2nd at all....

thats word though, If you wanna advance him thats cool- just know that I have been waiting for a time to play, and didnt get any input from him :ohwell:

dont act as if I havent tried to play him, as I have been playing on shoddy very consistantly for the last week or so, just waiting :(

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
.... ive sent Bowser King 2 messages asking for a time and day that we could play on, he responded to the first and didnt list either, and didnt respond to the 2nd at all....
I only remember one and that was more then a week ago. I asked to play for the past few days and you said you were away for the past 3-4 days. Also, If you needed a time and place you could have easily asked me. All you said was PM when your open to play.

thats word though, If you wanna advance him thats cool- just know that I have been waiting for a time to play, and didnt get any input from him :ohwell:
I told you that I would tell you and I usually play on saturdays. I even asked you for the past for days to play.

don't act as if I haven't tried to play him, as I have been playing on shoddy very consistantly for the last week or so, just waiting :(
Being on shoddy waiting for me is pretty stupid. I rarely go on and when I do it's on a scheduled day. You've only asked me once to play, being on shoddy waiting doesn't count.

c3gill

Smash Ace
I only remember one and that was more then a week ago. I asked to play for the past few days and you said you were away for the past 3-4 days. Also, If you needed a time and place you could have easily asked me. All you said was PM when your open to play.

I told you that I would tell you and I usually play on saturdays. I even asked you for the past for days to play.

Being on shoddy waiting for me is pretty stupid. I rarely go on and when I do it's on a scheduled day. You've only asked me once to play, being on shoddy waiting doesn't count.

I asked you to PM me a day and time when you were open. You never did that. I ended up having to go into work and throw in some overtime over the weekend, which is why I have been busy for the last 2 days. I still managed to ask you for a game today, which you never bothered responding to- even though you have obviously been online.

I play on shoddy daily as is, so I could be playing games and waiting for you at the same time.....

And as I said, I have sent 2 PMs to you, both asking for a time- which you never responded to with a date or time.

I have no issue with Reaper giving the set to you, as its his tournament and there are no rewards- but you shouldnt be awarded the set under incorrect circumstances.

I made an effort to contact you, I have been playing on shoddy, and I have been following this tournament- even if I was too busy to play the last 2 days. You didnt bother to PM me back with a time, and you certainly never asked for a date or time from me- you only wrote a visitor message suggesting that we needed to play our match, to which I responded with another message asking for a time.

As I said, I have no issues with him giving you the win, just as long as everyone is aware that I made an effort to play the match.

M.K

Level 55
I asked you to PM me a day and time when you were open. You never did that. I ended up having to go into work and throw in some overtime over the weekend, which is why I have been busy for the last 2 days. I still managed to ask you for a game today, which you never bothered responding to- even though you have obviously been online.

I play on shoddy daily as is, so I could be playing games and waiting for you at the same time.....

And as I said, I have sent 2 PMs to you, both asking for a time- which you never responded to with a date or time.

I have no issue with Reaper giving the set to you, as its his tournament and there are no rewards- but you shouldnt be awarded the set under incorrect circumstances.

I made an effort to contact you, I have been playing on shoddy, and I have been following this tournament- even if I was too busy to play the last 2 days. You didnt bother to PM me back with a time, and you certainly never asked for a date or time from me- you only wrote a visitor message suggesting that we needed to play our match, to which I responded with another message asking for a time.

As I said, I have no issues with him giving you the win, just as long as everyone is aware that I made an effort to play the match.
Then you don't deserve to be DQ'd, as you also have been actively trying to set up the match. The whole reason bowser got the win is because we were under the assumption that you had forgotten.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
actually I don't accept "Im always on shoddy" as an excuse(He's on right now >.>) It's fine that you're really active on shoddy but you've been rather inactive here on swf where it matters. Bowser King was the only one who responded to my posts about this and that's why I decided to let him through. If it makes you feel better I was going to just drop both of you but I wanted to give meta-kirby and opponent finally. Once again, if you're on daily then actively pursue your match, keep posting visitor messages(I can see those so there's proof you attempted) don't just say "I was on, it's not my fault he didn't get on and decide to battle me"

c3gill

Smash Ace
actually I don't accept "Im always on shoddy" as an excuse(He's on right now >.>) It's fine that you're really active on shoddy but you've been rather inactive here on swf where it matters. Bowser King was the only one who responded to my posts about this and that's why I decided to let him through. If it makes you feel better I was going to just drop both of you but I wanted to give meta-kirby and opponent finally. Once again, if you're on daily then actively pursue your match, keep posting visitor messages(I can see those so there's proof you attempted) don't just say "I was on, it's not my fault he didn't get on and decide to battle me"
The posts you mentioned were made in the last 2 days, and as I have already mentioned I was very busy at work and driving for work. I sent him a message at 2:30 this morning as soon as I became open.

"I was on, it's not my fault he didn't get on and decide to battle me" ....... isnt that why you just awarded Bowser King our match? Your trying to degrade what I said, but ironically it fits what both of us are saying. Doesnt really go with the situation because of that.........

As I have continued to post, I have no issue with you giving him the match, just dont say your doing it because of my lack of effort.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ooooo man i cant wait for finals. too much hype

this should be livestreamed lol

any specific times your cool to do it? i either can tomorrow after 3pm (EST) tuesday not till like 8 or 9 though, wed same as mon

or NOW!
lol

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
The posts you mentioned were made in the last 2 days, and as I have already mentioned I was very busy at work and driving for work. I sent him a message at 2:30 this morning as soon as I became open.

"I was on, it's not my fault he didn't get on and decide to battle me" ....... isnt that why you just awarded Bowser King our match? Your trying to degrade what I said, but ironically it fits what both of us are saying. Doesnt really go with the situation because of that.........

As I have continued to post, I have no issue with you giving him the match, just dont say your doing it because of my lack of effort.
I sent a message yesterday to play, I posted in this thread 3-4 days ago asking for you to play and even PMed you to play 2 days ago.

That's 4 days straight asking you to play our match. If that is not enough time for you to get ready then I don't know what to do >_>

Also, you NEVER sent me 2 PMs. I was the one who sent the 2nd message in which you replied through a PM. You said "Whenever your ready send me a message and I'm game". After that, I sent 2 messages asking for you to play =/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
stop arguing, i would say if u can just do it today, and SOON, then cool. if not, the disqualify someone

D

Deleted member

also guys I was kidding about helping chibo. just for the record.

>_>

Niiro

Smash Ace
karthik_king switched in Gallade (lvl 100 Gallade ♂).**
nojohns switched in Metagross (lvl 100 Metagross).**
Gallade used Night Slash.**
Metagross lost 19% of its health.**
karthik_king switched in Heracross (lvl 100 Heracross ♂).**
Metagross used Meteor Mash.**
Heracross lost 114% of its health.**
karthik_king's Heracross fainted.**
Metagross lost 10% of its health.**