• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Reaper's Crew Tourney In a world where Sharks can fly we're all ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
you put way too much thought into this.

just play

just be aware that a lot of players have sav'd pokes and don't necessarily mind taking 15mins sav'ing teams to (on paper) counter your own during each run in with them.
Maybe I put too much thought into this.

What can I say, I love battling and battle strategy.

However, if we go against effing art next round, we'll need to put in as much thought as possible to even have a chance of winning. Have you seen the level of detail these guys use in rate my team?

I beat kenji. Good game :)

-:bowser:Bowser King
Congrats! So when's the next match?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
For all those who are just chilling and waiting for everyone else finish up, yall should play Little Cup with me.

Mmmhmm.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Alright, im done with my heavy work weak and my birthdays coming to an end and it's about time everyone in this tourney gets off their lazy ***** and gets this **** finished. You all have one week from the 5th, at which point whichever crews have the lead will advance through winners. HOWEVER any crews that don't get at least one match finished in this next week(this goes for my own) wont get that benefit. This is to keep crews that are already in the lead from just sitting there not doing anything. If neither crew has played any matches by the end of the one week period I will literally just choose one of them and advance them. Or maybe just drop them completely, idk, im feeling kind of dickish so either could happen.

Coffee™

I need it....
I spoke to peregrine monkey a while ago but he never pm'd me back with a date to play so......yea.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
*unsubscribes*

Somebody PM if this ever starts again or if there's another smashboards shoddy tourney.

I'll just keep playing WoW in the meantime.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
*unsubscribes*

Somebody PM if this ever starts again or if there's another smashboards shoddy tourney.

I'll just keep playing WoW in the meantime.
Yeah, I'd like to know about the next tourney myself.

You know, no one has ever told me what WoW is like. I'm going to try out the ten-day free trial this week, but no one ever mentions that there's skeleton horseback riding, that druids have a shapeshifting ability, or even that the game is a 3D adventure game as opposed to the Golden Sun artstyle. It's weird, and makes it really frustrating when trying to decide whether or not I'm interested.

EDIT:
Shoddy planking nice tactic :p
Planking is a perfectly legitimate tactic. Maybe I don't want to be bombarded by Falco's Lasers every three second.

But planking on shoddy is pretty low.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Actually, Im with NJzFinest on this one, I think im just gonna close this one down and have the thread locked as soon as I can get ahold of Zook or Jesiah. Apologies really only to Cossack(Who was never in danger if you couldn't get your match with Ultima, you won 4 in a row I wouldn't actually do that to you) and the few other players who were actually active. Everyone else can piss the **** off if they want to complain, it's your own **** faults for not doing anything.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I guess singles are still the way to go, this would have been fun, good job at ruining it dudes who don't respond to thier matches....................

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
PR, I think you should continue this. It's been fairly interesting and I'm sure when summer comes along everyone will be moving at a lot faster pace.

It's just weird that some teams haven't posted for days =/

If you haven't done your match at least post to show your trying...

-:bowser:Bowser King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom